Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ways to invest Bitcoins  (Read 11381 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:31:22 PM

PoS coins s the only smart choice ATM. You can keep the wallet offline and you control your investment.

I like DMD Diamond, 50% annual interest from staking, over 65% if you compound.

There are also a few other interesting stake coins and I definitely feel staking is the only way to "mine" for home miners.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:09:36 AM

Earned much by posting.
Want to learn any other methods to earn.please suggest some methods other than faucets.

selling and buy account or create your own and use them for many signature

lending with 10% in max one week for return

do some trade, if you are good at it

the rest is pure gambling, not recommended
You can make an account then wait until its ranked become full member and up, its tooks only 100 days, then sell it so that you can earn, you can create many accounts but remember used it properly.

better to use your account to gain trust without waiting for its rank to boost up, then you can sold it as a higher value, and save much time

but it may look like you are abusing trust, so do it only if you have something to sell or trade
Hahaha thats right, you can trade with someone and they can trust you , after you gain a trust you can now sell your account, but remember used it wisely and don't scammed. This will help you to sell or buy a stuff easily.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:12:27 PM

well the best way is search all information about the thing or project you willing to enter ,then invest a bit time and well its on yours hands the sucess or not
BitcoinDuplex

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 10:24:38 PM

What is there to invest Bitcoins in without having to cash out to fiat first?

The one and only www.BitcoinDuplex.com

knowhow

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:31:57 PM

really someone keep making deposits on those programs making the scam get more precious coins,peole like to  loose money
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:32:57 PM

You can do short term investment like doing short selling Bitcoins. Short selling allows you to profit from drops in the value of a commodity in the same way that you would profit from rising prices if you bought it. If you are clever then you can make money buying and selling alt coins/othercryptocurrencies. Depending on whether you think the price will rise or fall(has high risk in this one though.)

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dotakels

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:59:36 AM

You can do short term investment like doing short selling Bitcoins. Short selling allows you to profit from drops in the value of a commodity in the same way that you would profit from rising prices if you bought it. If you are clever then you can make money buying and selling alt coins/othercryptocurrencies. Depending on whether you think the price will rise or fall(has high risk in this one though.)
And also it may avoid the ponzi scheme, and also the scammed. And about short selling, i don't have any idea about that because i never used. can you explained it to me? Please?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:15:54 AM

And also it may avoid the ponzi scheme, and also the scammed. And about short selling, i don't have any idea about that because i never used. can you explained it to me? Please?

short selling is just shorting nothing more nothing less, you sell because you think the price will drop a little or by a good rate, then you buy back

usually when someone buy, instead they are not aiming at short buying, they hold long term, for a much higher price, called also bull trend, the first is instead a bear trend
ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:34:11 AM

short selling is just shorting nothing more nothing less, you sell because you think the price will drop a little or by a good rate, then you buy back

But how can we short bitcoin as we don't have any agent in between like in stocks who usually holds shares of other people. How can shorting be possible for bitcoin ?
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:23:55 AM

But how can we short bitcoin as we don't have any agent in between like in stocks who usually holds shares of other people. How can shorting be possible for bitcoin ?

yes, it is highly unlikely that shorting suitable for bitcoin. but we can benefit if we have a larger capital,
just imagine if each of your trading profit of more than $ 10 multiplied by the total of your capital in the bitcoin prices.
it is very profitable
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:31:33 AM

you are right it's not like closing or opening a position for stocks/forex ecc...we are talking about opening an order which is different, in the latter you have less control on your trading over the market, and i find it less dangerous, than shorting directly bitcoin

but anyway shorting should be based on the technical analysis of the previous slice of the chart to see the possible new trend, if someone just follow the trend it should always come victorious(we are talking about small % of earning), but earning the maximum possible out of every situation is another thing

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:50:17 AM

As at this morning bitcoin price is moving up and it seems it might get to $300 this week, so the best way to invest it right now is to keep and hold it. It will appreciate.

knowhow

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:32:57 PM

well that is one of the safest ways to invest the bitcoins waiting it raise as wait the dump to buy more ,but well several ways to invest and try luck
Dotakels

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:45:58 AM

you are right it's not like closing or opening a position for stocks/forex ecc...we are talking about opening an order which is different, in the latter you have less control on your trading over the market, and i find it less dangerous, than shorting directly bitcoin

but anyway shorting should be based on the technical analysis of the previous slice of the chart to see the possible new trend, if someone just follow the trend it should always come victorious(we are talking about small % of earning), but earning the maximum possible out of every situation is another thing

Ah ok, i understand your point, you mean that by earning a profit if it is small its a great help to earn more by the price of bitcoin in the market. But if the price of bitcoin goes down? how you can say that its profitable? so you are only depending on the price not the total profit you can get?
knowhow

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:51:45 PM

well bitcoin after a drop it recover it worth in some time ,those nowadays before it exploded on 1000 dollars and then started too loose it too fast
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:45:03 PM

You have to remember Bitcoin is money just like the USD or the Euro. I find a lot of people coming here asking about there being any particular kind of "method" to get Bitcoin. I find the best thing for me to invest into is my time. I've joined a signature campaign, and my ranks are moving up, and yes you do learn more ways to earn Bitcoin as you go.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Dotakels

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:04:23 PM

You have to remember Bitcoin is money just like the USD or the Euro. I find a lot of people coming here asking about there being any particular kind of "method" to get Bitcoin. I find the best thing for me to invest into is my time. I've joined a signature campaign, and my ranks are moving up, and yes you do learn more ways to earn Bitcoin as you go.
Yes thats right you can earned and also you can learned in this forum just join to signature campaign you can now earn, just post an constructive post with your own idea and help people now you can learned and also helped. Just do it until your ranked go up and then you can sell you account or used it.
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:25:54 PM

Yes thats right you can earned and also you can learned in this forum just join to signature campaign you can now earn, just post an constructive post with your own idea and help people now you can learned and also helped. Just do it until your ranked go up and then you can sell you account or used it.
Yes I see this as being viable. But is there a referral commission to get non-forum members to join under your referral link? I quickly was looking for that link yesterday but no luck.
knowhow

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:19:48 PM

well all must do is invest on altcoins that has interest on a week or two you will see the prices mooving soo may choose when to enter into them
bitcoinarchitecture

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

You could register some good domain names for bitcoin, and sell them in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: