Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO FOCUS - Masternode, Anon Tx  (Read 31705 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:41:46 AM

We have 130 guests and no members online

Copyright © 2015 CryptoFocus

Great stuff.
Crypto Focus (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 11:42:43 AM

We have 140 guests and no members online

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:52:11 AM

We have 140 guests and no members online

One of the comments - 8000 sats is way to expensive, i'm always wondering did you check how many coins? It is 10 times cheaper then DOGED for example..
Crypto Docs

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:00:43 PM

[/quote]
and cheapest of all, without mention that unsold coin will be splitted among all investors.
[/quote]

How will you distribute the remaining coins to investors? Will c-cex divide them after ico to each account?
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:28:01 PM

Buying ICO on C-cex is always profitable due to its rule:

https://c-cex.com/?id=ico
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:51:27 PM

Buying ICO on C-cex is always profitable due to its rule:

https://c-cex.com/?id=ico

INDEED. You have 5 days to dump it, if you don't like it.... so if something goes wrong with the coin you can get out without any lose, if something nice happens then you make good profit without any risks.

That is why i love C-CEX and ICO Cheesy
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:03:03 PM

Not sure is anybody already asked this, so I'll ask here. C-Cex ICO rules tell:
"5. Wallet and its blockchain or asset has to be fully functional at the moment of ICO end as we have to open it for deposits and withdrawals for our traders. "

Now, this coin is supposed to be launched in 1 day AFTER the ICO end, so how this rule could be satisfied? Or Dev and C-Cex are going to break this rule?

... this space is not for rent ...
Crypto Focus (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 08:24:33 PM

"5. Wallet and its blockchain or asset has to be fully functional at the moment of ICO end as we have to open it for deposits and withdrawals for our traders. "

Now, this coin is supposed to be launched in 1 day AFTER the ICO end, so how this rule could be satisfied? Or Dev and C-Cex are going to break this rule?

ICO deposits end is one date & time. Complete ICO ends after c-Cex ferify that everything is ok and fully functional, and that is the date & time of launch.
Investors got to be fully protected, that's why i suppouse, there is those 19h between.

Wallet source c-Cex already has, and as you can see there, it is fully functional.
Blockchain explorer is ready but not yet published, and Wallets are also ready as you can see on these screenshots:

http://cryptofocus.info/index.php/specs-info/screenshots
Crypto Focus Dev

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:45:01 PM

Little update: C-CEX will burn all the unsold coins. If only 20% is being sold then the rewards will be adjust down to 20%. C-CEX doesn't have any software in place to split the amount over all investors. So this means that at the moment only 170,000 coins will be on the market + (total coins currently in POW / 100 * 17% (17% sold) so the total number of coins should be around 200k at the moment, so in directly the ICO investors will still have the same marketshare as when the amount that wasn't sold has been split and added to their accounts. Because of this, it is possible when ICO is not fully sold out that launch will be delayed a little.

We will ask C-CEX to disable the wallets till the ICO 5 days dumping phase is over, so that miners cannot dump on the buywall that was setup by C-CEX, this to protect our ICO investors even better.
Crypto Focus (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 08:45:19 PM

Crypto Focus Hosting services launched. You can't order yet, because you can't pay for services with FCS, Crypto Focus is not yet launched.
But this is another feature in a row in the Crypto Focus offer.
Did you stopped counting how many features and offers we have ? Me too...

http://cryptofocus.info/index.php/products-services/crypto-hosting

https://i.imgur.com/feS3PO4.jpg
hellohellooo

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:52:22 PM

Interesting coin, looks like you have a lot to offer. I hope development won't be deterred if the ICO doesn't sell out. If it doesn't sell out I recommend the devs buy some coins yourself so that you can gather funds that way, too Smiley I know that might not be Kosher, but there's no doubt that devs of every ICO are guilty of buying up some of their own coins (it is one of the unsettling aspects of ICOs- that a dev can buy into it for free since they are getting the BTC they buy with right back- but I think in this case you guys deserve it if you don't sell all the coins).
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:56:45 PM

Interesting coin, looks like you have a lot to offer. I hope development won't be deterred if the ICO doesn't sell out. If it doesn't sell out I recommend the devs buy some coins yourself so that you can gather funds that way, too Smiley I know that might not be Kosher, but there's no doubt that devs of every ICO are guilty of buying up some of their own coins (it is one of the unsettling aspects of ICOs- that a dev can buy into it for free since they are getting the BTC they buy with right back- but I think in this case you guys deserve it if you don't sell all the coins).

Do you know what i think? This is a dev without any BTCs, lets face it, if a coin like VIRAL or 007 would give a service like FCS then the ICO would be sold out even more quickly. I believe that those 13 BTC that has been bought are ALL REAL investors and not fake investors like with VIRAL and 007.

With is missing here, is good marketing, for some reason people don't want to buy in, a lot, of course 13 BTC is not bad at all, but the question is always, those 70 BTC ICO how much was real? I believe FCS is giving some real figures how much a ICO can be real. At least that is my point of view.
Crypto Focus (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 09:06:56 PM

Website is updated, new feature added.

---

We have 170 guests on the website at the moment.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:41:43 PM

Little update: C-CEX will burn all the unsold coins. If only 20% is being sold then the rewards will be adjust down to 20%. C-CEX doesn't have any software in place to split the amount over all investors. So this means that at the moment only 170,000 coins will be on the market + (total coins currently in POW / 100 * 17% (17% sold) so the total number of coins should be around 200k at the moment, so in directly the ICO investors will still have the same marketshare as when the amount that wasn't sold has been split and added to their accounts. Because of this, it is possible when ICO is not fully sold out that launch will be delayed a little.

Interesting approach, I like the fact that you want to stay with your promise (and to keep the ICO market share) regardless of the C-Cex inability to implement coins split.
That's a good approach. However if you do that way, you will have to recalculate the block rewards and block reward schemes.

We will ask C-CEX to disable the wallets till the ICO 5 days dumping phase is over, so that miners cannot dump on the buywall that was setup by C-CEX, this to protect our ICO investors even better.

Don't do this. I strongly believe this is wrong. This way we will never know the real market value of the coin until the wallet opens! And what do you think miners will do, if they cannot dump the coins on market immediately while mining?
In that case they will either
a) don't mine at all (which will drop the hashrate, and hence the mining price of the coin);
b) or keep their coins until the wallet opens, then dump all them immediately after wallet opening, killing the price of coin. As soon as buy wall is removed at that point, ICO investors will be screwed then - left with bags full of coins they cannot even sell back at cost!

Both things are bad for the coin, so please refrain from doing this. I would be interested on what community thinks about this though.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:47:06 PM

Interesting approach, I like the fact that you want to stay with your promise (and to keep the ICO market share) regardless of the C-Cex inability to implement coins split.
That's a good approach. However if you do that way, you will have to recalculate the block rewards and block reward schemes.

Don't do this. I strongly believe this is wrong. This way we will never know the real market value of the coin until the wallet opens! And what do you think miners will do, if they cannot dump the coins on market immediately? They will either
a) don't mine at all (which will drop the hashrate, and hence the mining price of the coin); or
b) keep their coins until the wallet opens, then dump all them immediately after wallet opening, killing the price of coin. As soon as buy wall is removed at that point, ICO investors will be screwed then - left with bags full of coins they cannot even sell back at cost!

Both things are bad for the coin, so please refrain from doing this. I would be interested on what community thinks about this though.

Miners are the biggest scammers in this altcoin world. How many coins that were destroyed because of those miners, almost all of them!!! Miners are mining for free, they bought their ASIC and that is it, every coin they mine is pure profit, they don't care about the coin at all. ICO is not the problem in this industry but those fucking miners, that is the problem.

I really like this project. Why? It didn't sold out in 2 or 3 hours, look what happened with 007 coin, and Clevercoin just now, the same person bought again a lot of coins. Clevercoin will never be a real project, this has everything to become a real project.Every day updates, every day some nice things released, this is in fact already a pretty professional website...
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:52:18 PM

Don't do this. I strongly believe this is wrong. This way we will never know the real market value of the coin until the wallet opens! And what do you think miners will do, if they cannot dump the coins on market immediately while mining?
a) don't mine at all (which will drop the hashrate, and hence the mining price of the coin);
b) or keep their coins until the wallet opens, then dump all them immediately after wallet opening, killing the price of coin. As soon as buy wall is removed at that point, ICO investors will be screwed then - left with bags full of coins they cannot even sell back at cost!

I completely disagree. The point of the post-ICO buy wall is to allow ICO investors to sell back their coins if they decide they regret having bought into the ICO (unlikely to happen IMO since this coin will be dramatically undervalued at the ICO price), the post-ICO buy wall is not supposed to be there for miners to dump into. If you are going to let miners dump into the post-ICO buy wall, just don't have a post-ICO buy wall because that completely defeats the purpose.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:55:39 PM

I completely disagree. The point of the post-ICO buy wall is to allow ICO investors to sell back their coins if they decide they regret having bought into the ICO (unlikely to happen IMO since this coin will be dramatically undervalued at the ICO price), the post-ICO buy wall is not supposed to be there for miners to dump into. If you are going to let miners dump into the post-ICO buy wall, just don't have a post-ICO buy wall because that completely defeats the purpose.

In fact those miners don't care about the coin, they just care about dumping it, that is the problem with miners, if the cost price would be high then they will only mine what they like, but now mining is almost free and they mine everything and dump everything.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:06:43 PM

Well, let me explain once more.
If the buy wall is set only when the wallet is closed, nothing will happen during those 5 days, nobody will actually sell/buy a lot, and things will be very quiet until those 5 days pass. ICO holders will have no reason to regret and sell coins back, because the REAL value (determined by real world, including the miners) will not be clear. No new info, no action.

Then 5 days pass, the wallet opens, buy wall disappears, and real world (and miners) intrudes into the scene! Price may fall immediately, and poor ICO investors cannot do anything anymore. Even if they want to sell back, they cannot, because the buy wall is gone!
This situation is good only for scamcoin developer (I am not telling this one is!), to be able to get the funds out, before the real market stabilizes. And this approach in reality defeats the purpose of buy wall!! Because buy wall will be there when nobody needs that, and will be gone when it is most needed.

Hope I explained my point better. I would personally never invest in ICO if wallet will be closed. I will buy from miners huge dump when wallet opens  Grin

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:12:00 PM

Well, let me explain once more.
If the buy wall is set only when the wallet is closed, nothing will happen during those 5 days, nobody will actually sell/buy a lot, and things will be very quiet until those 5 days pass. ICO holders will have no reason to sell back, because the REAL value (determined by real world, including the miners) will not be clear.
Then 5 days pass, the wallet opens, buy wall disappears, and real world (and miners) intrudes into the scene! Price may fall immediately, and poor ICO investors cannot do anything anymore. Even if they want to sell back, they cannot, because the buy wall is gone!
This situation is good only for scamcoin developer (I am not telling this one is!), to be able to get the funds out, before the real market stabilizes. And this approach in reality defeats the purpose of buy wall!! Because buy wall will be there when nobody needs that, and will be gone when it is most needed.

Hope I explained my point better. I would personally never invest in ICO if wallet will be closed. I will buy from miners huge dump when wallet opens  Grin

Do you think that there will be a huge dump?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:14:37 PM

ICO sold: 170k coins

Mining coins should be around : 50k coins

Total coins : 220k coins

14 BTC in ICO coin worth something like 19 - 20 BTC. I believe with a little push from DEV that this coin should be worth a lot more then 20 BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: