Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO FOCUS - Masternode, Anon Tx  (Read 31711 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:11:24 PM

Just in case all coins are not sold in ICO , what would happen to the remaining coins ?
Crypto Focus (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 04:18:45 PM

Just in case all coins are not sold in ICO , what would happen to the remaining coins ?
C-CEX will burn all the unsold coins

dragontail

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:58:05 PM

thanks
Crypto Focus Dev

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:41:49 PM

thanks

Correct, but we will also adjust the mining structure to protect our ICO investors! So the result ICO VS Mining will be the same. If we have to destroy 70% of ICO coins then mining rewards will drop by 70% too. So if only 200,000 coins are being sold then this will not be a 1,500,000 FCS coin, but a 300,000 FCS Coin. So it is not destroying just the unsold coins, but we will change the block rewards too before launch. This is fair for ICO investors else they would pay 4 times more then miners and that is what we certainly want to prevent. People who invest in our ICO take a risk and people should be rewarded and not punished because they took a risk. The masternode value will also be decreased as it doesn't make sense to have a 25,000 FCS masternode when there are only 300,000 coins on the market, so everything will be adjusted based on ICO results.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:04:12 PM

thanks

Correct, but we will also adjust the mining structure to protect our ICO investors! So the result ICO VS Mining will be the same. If we have to destroy 70% of ICO coins then mining rewards will drop by 70% too. So if only 200,000 coins are being sold then this will not be a 1,500,000 FCS coin, but a 300,000 FCS Coin. So it is not destroying just the unsold coins, but we will change the block rewards too before launch. This is fair for ICO investors else they would pay 4 times more then miners and that is what we certainly want to prevent. People who invest in our ICO take a risk and people should be rewarded and not punished because they took a risk. The masternode value will also be decreased as it doesn't make sense to have a 25,000 FCS masternode when there are only 300,000 coins on the market, so everything will be adjusted based on ICO results.
I am very glad to hear this, thank you! This is the right thing to do and a good sign seeing how responsive this team is.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:13:03 PM

thanks

I am very glad to hear this, thank you! This is the right thing to do and a good sign seeing how responsive this team is.

Crypto Focus tooo mars!!!!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:12:42 PM

So what is the final decision on the buy wall and wallet opening/closing?

More specifically, two questions:

1. How long (how many days) the buy wall will be up after the ICO end?
2. When the C-Cex wallet will be opened for deposits and withdrawals (how many days after the ICO end)?

I need the answers to those questions to make my own decisions. I promise not to comment on any option, just will take a note for myself  Grin

Thanks.

... this space is not for rent ...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:39:31 PM

2. When the C-Cex wallet will be opened for deposits and withdrawals (how many days after the ICO end)?

I need the answers to those questions to make my own decisions. I promise not to comment on any option, just will take a note for myself  Grin

Thanks.

1. That question is answered in C-CEX ICO rules, so 5 days
2. I believe C-CEX only opens wallet after the blockchain is ok, remember 007? only that was a expection, but normally it should be closed for 5 days too.
Crypto Focus (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 08:11:39 PM

I am really glad when i am reading solid conversation here. I am also happy when i see how much REAL ico can have success.

btw
We have 137 guests on the website at the moment. Seems that Crypto Focus is becoming interesting.
Copyright © 2015 CryptoFocus

ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 08:16:47 PM

thanks

Yes it's a fair decision to help us and repay our trust (and BTC) in your project

Crypto Focus (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 08:27:02 PM

Everything must be fair.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:40:34 PM

I need the answers to those questions to make my own decisions. I promise not to comment on any option, just will take a note for myself  Grin

Thanks.

1. That question is answered in C-CEX ICO rules, so 5 days
2. I believe C-CEX only opens wallet after the blockchain is ok, remember 007? only that was a expection, but normally it should be closed for 5 days too.

Thanks for the answers, placebo! Smiley

But I need certainty. Would be nice to get an answer from the Dev. I'll make the question even shorter to get an easy answer Smiley :

will the wallet be open for deposit/withdrawal during the time when buy wall is active?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:45:23 PM

VIRAL coin launched failed  Grin  Grin  Grin Yes, when only DEV is buying his coin then nothing is happening of course, only a few people that really bought the ICO.
Crypto Focus (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 08:49:41 PM

But I need certainty. Would be nice to get an answer from the Dev. I'll make the question even shorter to get an easy answer Smiley :

will the wallet be open for deposit/withdrawal during the time when buy wall is active?

No

VIRAL coin launched failed  Grin  Grin  Grin Yes, when only DEV is buying his coin then nothing is happening of course, only a few people that really bought the ICO.

I didn't noticed that, let me check..   edit: who cares.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:02:12 PM

Thanks for the answer, Dev. No comment, as promised  Wink

As one of the first (maybe even the very first one..??) registered member of http://cryptofocus.info, I would like to make a suggestion  Grin

In the "SPECS & INFO"->"CHARTS & PRICE" page in the Trade History table the full date of the trade should be shown, not only the time! Otherwise it looks like the one at Yobit - not informative and hard to use, especially for the coins which have two-three trades a day! Actually that table is the most inconvenient thing on otherwise pretty good Yobit interface. No need to have the same inconvenience here on cryptofocus.info too.

Overall a nice site, a bit slow to load pages though (once loaded works fast, so its not the problem of the PC). Probably needs faster server.

Crypto Focus (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 09:12:05 PM

Thanks for the answer, Dev. No comment, as promised  Wink

As one of the first (maybe even the very first one..??) registered member of http://cryptofocus.info, I would like to make a suggestion  Grin

In the "SPECS & INFO"->"CHARTS & PRICE" page in the Trade History table the full date of the trade should be shown, not only the time! Otherwise it looks like the one at Yobit - not informative and hard to use, especially for the coins which have two-three trades a day! Actually that table is the most inconvenient thing on otherwise pretty good Yobit interface. No need to have the same inconvenience here on cryptofocus.info too.

Overall a nice site, a bit slow to load pages though (once loaded works fast, so its not the problem of the PC). Probably needs faster server.

Yes, faster server would be nice, also web is overloaded with many scripts and stuff.
As for the date, that script is coming from @AltcoinLiveBot , so we have not access to edit and add the date.
It is added just to have overall look of what is going on , on the market, but i suggest to use exchange instead. After launch of course.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:21:14 PM

Someone bought for 1 BTC in FCS, maybe people start to notice that this is a real project...
Crypto Focus Dev

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:40:32 AM

ICO ENDS IN ...
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:02:07 AM

ICO ENDS IN ...

What happens to the unsold coins?
ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 07:03:38 AM

ICO ENDS IN ...

What happens to the unsold coins?

LOL it was said just some posts ago..they will burned by C-cex and total coin supply will be readjusted to keep the proportion between ICO and POW

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: