Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:43:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO FOCUS - Masternode, Anon Tx  (Read 31708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:23:33 AM

C-cex announced: "FCS ICO has ended. Wallet and trading are open! Buy wall in place!"

So... Wallet is open? And will be open during the PoW?  Roll Eyes

Devs, answer to my question please. It is not rhethorical one, and so needs answer. You told wallets will be closed after ICO during the PoW phase. Is it still true, or you changed your mind now?

I am asking because wallet is open now. Will it be closed after one day, when PoW starts?

Reading the C-Cex ICO rules, it states the following:  Provided that the ICO is successful, C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters; provide a buy-wall of 50% of ICO proceeds in order to provide traders the possiblity to exit from their coin investment at cost. If sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price. The ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension.

So it could be open for 5 days or until it gets dumped into, that's how I read it

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:31:11 PM

C-cex announced: "FCS ICO has ended. Wallet and trading are open! Buy wall in place!"

So... Wallet is open? And will be open during the PoW?  Roll Eyes

Devs, answer to my question please. It is not rhethorical one, and so needs answer. You told wallets will be closed after ICO during the PoW phase. Is it still true, or you changed your mind now?

I am asking because wallet is open now. Will it be closed after one day, when PoW starts?

Reading the C-Cex ICO rules, it states the following:  Provided that the ICO is successful, C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters; provide a buy-wall of 50% of ICO proceeds in order to provide traders the possiblity to exit from their coin investment at cost. If sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price. The ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension.

So it could be open for 5 days or until it gets dumped into, that's how I read it

Andddd it´s done! Buy wall has gone, price at 4k sats.
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:37:26 PM

only a genius could buy 7BTC at 8000 and sell them at 8.000 paying fees..
Mining is not already start..so he had bought...

p.s. Dev change the title of the thread removing [ICO is live on c-Cex]

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:01:58 PM

2015-05-13 09:24:14   Sell    88822   7.10576   0.00008000

Who was this moron lol  Cheesy
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:44:11 PM

2015-05-13 09:24:14   Sell    88822   7.10576   0.00008000

Who was this moron lol  Cheesy

lol, is it a trick question?

stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:09:06 PM

The coin hasn't even been released yet... please people, dump if you want. This has a marketcap less than 6000 USD and if you don't think it will go higher than that.. well, go ahead and dump.
Crypto Focus (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 05:47:26 PM

We've done everything to be fair, and investors to be protected.
Dumping on the wall is not ethical, Why they enter the ico on the first place ?
And coin is not even launched yet. Well what can i say more.
Ok, proceeding with launch.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:02:30 PM

We've done everything to be fair, and investors to be protected.
Dumping on the wall is not ethical, Why they enter the ico on the first place ?
And coin is not even launched yet. Well what can i say more.
Ok, proceeding with launch.

Hey Dev, please ask C-Cex to change coin supply info on their page.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:03:16 PM

This is getting extremely interesting Grin

If buy wall is gone, it means the half (!!!) of the ICO investors have suddenly changed their mind? Or some big investors have found something and decided to go out..? Don't think so.
Also I don't believe the dumper was just a simple idiot. Most probably someone is playing a dirty game.

I am trying to understand the reason of this strange behaviour... Anyone has any assumption on what manipulation is going on here?

... this space is not for rent ...
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:05:22 PM

I didn't get what happened with unsold ICO supply ?
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:10:34 PM

I didn't get what happened with unsold ICO supply ?

C-Cex announced they were burned: "Remaining ICO 736644.79125 FCS coins burned to non-wallet address: FCCEX1Burning1Service111111XWHk5Jn". Its hard to check if thats true, as there is no blockexplorer, and even no blockchain yet Smiley

If that is indeed true (I hope so), then there are two options I can see:

1. Either someone wants to dump the price and get his coins even cheaper than ICO (apparently he hopes there will be panic sells)
or
2. Devs are playing some games
Other assumptions welcome

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:12:35 PM

If buy wall is gone, it means the half (!!!) of the ICO investors have suddenly changed their mind? Or some big investors have found something and decided to go out..? Don't think so.
Also I don't believe the dumper was just a simple idiot. Most probably someone is playing a dirty game.

I am trying to understand the reason of this strange behaviour... Anyone has any assumption on what manipulation is going on here?

It is very easy. You buy 75% of the market. You dump 50% on the buy wall, you create panic and you buy your 50% that you dumped back at 30 - 40% discount.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:17:48 PM

It is very easy. You buy 75% of the market. You dump 50% on the buy wall, you create panic and you buy your 50% that you dumped back at 30 - 40% discount.

So we have whale involved here. Or... better to say - shark, not whale. lets see how much smaller fish he will eat Smiley

An interesting fact: during the ICO there was no any single day when such amount of coins were sold. It means this person was buying the coins slowly, periodically and consistently, trying not to attract attention of the potential prey. Its typical shark.., dirty manipulation going on. Anyway, I hope it is not Devs...

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:19:15 PM

So we have whale involved here. Or... better to say - shark, not whale. lets see how much smaller fish he will eat Smiley

You will only see movements up when mining is finished.
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:53:45 PM

Yeah, since you were so right about VIRAL.  Eh douche?
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:54:29 PM

If Dev delivers whatever he has mentioned in the OP then price will definitely rise and that 7BTC dump was a definite manipulation by a bear who wants to buy cheap coin.

Now, since total no of coins has been reduced so i suggest the dev keep low no of coins for MN ,may be 1000 or 1500.  
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:56:44 PM

Yeah, since you were so right about VIRAL.  Eh douche?

Was i right on VIRAL, great stuff.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:09:39 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 07:22:29 PM by drays

So now half of the ICO coins were dumped to buy wall.

It means the resulting situation now is the same as if those coins were not sold at all during ICO, right?

What about burning those coins too, and adjusting the mining rewards accordingly? I suppose it would be fair, as those coins are "sold, then re-bought" == "not sold".

What do everyone think?

drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:27:49 PM

I'll try to explain what I suggested above.

To summarize what we have here: there are two facts we need to make note of:

Fact 1. This ICO was not what everyone was stating ("Real honest ICO with no whales and only real investors putting money in"). A big manipulator was in, not sure was it Dev or some unrelated third party. In any case at least the half of the coins were sold to not real investor.

Fact 2. Now DEv has too many coins in his hands. It is at least half of the ICO coins, and if 50% of the whole supply. Even after mining phase it will go down to 29.4% - a huge "pre-mine", allowing a nice dump.

So thats some more reasons why I suggest to burn those coins (dumped 50% of ICO). Apart from other benefits, in my eyes this will 100% ensure the malicious one is not the Dev.

stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:26:50 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 12:01:40 AM by stormia

I'll try to explain what I suggested above.

To summarize what we have here: there are two facts we need to make note of:

Fact 1. This ICO was not what everyone was stating ("Real honest ICO with no whales and only real investors putting money in"). A big manipulator was in, not sure was it Dev or some unrelated third party. In any case at least the half of the coins were sold to not real investor.

Fact 2. Now DEv has too many coins in his hands. It is at least half of the ICO coins, and if 50% of the whole supply. Even after mining phase it will go down to 29.4% - a huge "pre-mine", allowing a nice dump.

So thats some more reasons why I suggest to burn those coins (dumped 50% of ICO). Apart from other benefits, in my eyes this will 100% ensure the malicious one is not the Dev.

You want them to burn the coins they bought with the money they raised from the ICO? They only raise like 20 BTC from the ICO and now you want them to throw away half of it? Get real man.

Also your "Fact 1" is not at all a fact, it is just what you suspect. So how about you call it what it is. Look at viral, see how people dumped below the ICO price right off the bat? It's pretty normal. People get impatient and realize they need BTC now, or see some other coin that they think they can invest their BTC in for a quick profit and then come right back having made much more than they lost in fees.

If you want the devs to continue development of the coin, they will need funds or incentive to do so. They didn't raise all that much in the ICO, but if they have a lot of the coin itself then they have a lot of incentive to keep working on the coin. If they could set up an address viewable and audit-able to the public for the coins they bought back and use it as a development fund, I think that would be best for all parties involved.

Either that or burn part of it, but I don't think it is anywhere near fair to ask them to burn it all and I actually like (and have seen much better success) when devs have some vested interest in the coin due to them owning a share themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: