Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:32:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO FOCUS - Masternode, Anon Tx  (Read 31711 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:03:36 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 12:57:14 AM by drays

I'll try to explain what I suggested above.

To summarize what we have here: there are two facts we need to make note of:

Fact 1. This ICO was not what everyone was stating ("Real honest ICO with no whales and only real investors putting money in"). A big manipulator was in, not sure was it Dev or some unrelated third party. In any case at least the half of the coins were sold to not real investor.

Fact 2. Now DEv has too many coins in his hands. It is at least half of the ICO coins, and if 50% of the whole supply. Even after mining phase it will go down to 29.4% - a huge "pre-mine", allowing a nice dump.

So thats some more reasons why I suggest to burn those coins (dumped 50% of ICO). Apart from other benefits, in my eyes this will 100% ensure the malicious one is not the Dev.

You want them to burn the coins they bought with the money they raised from the ICO? They only raise like 20 BTC from the ICO and now you want them to throw away half of it? Get real man.

Also your "Fact 1" is not at all a fact, it is just what you suspect. So how about you call it what it is. Look at viral, see how people dumped below the ICO price right off the bat? It's pretty normal. People get impatient and realize they need BTC now, or see something where they think they can invest their BTC in for a quick profit and then come right back with more BTC (having made much more than they lost in fees).

If you want the devs to continue development of the coin, they will need funds or incentive to do so. They didn't raise all that much in the ICO, but if they have a lot of the coin itself then they have a lot of incentive to keep working on the coin. If they could set up an address viewable and audit-able to the public for the coins they bought back and use it as a development fund, I think that would be best for all parties involved.

It looks like our opinions are 180 degree opposite in every topic. I don't get your point of view, the same way you don't get mine. I hope you are not actually the one who bought those coins, then dumped them, trying to manipulate. Yes I want them to burn the coins they bought back, because

1. They did not spend any money on those coins. Did not want those coins. These coins are the same if they were not sold at all. Why those coins should not be burned the same way as all other unsold coins? REAL ICO was 50% less, than it seemed, let's just face it.

2. It is dangerous for Dev to have so many coins. What do we tell, when we see "no ICO" normal coin with 30% pre-mine? Don't everybody tell "WTF!!!???" and stay away? Such big premine offers a great dump.

I would be interested on what other community members think. What dev thinks? Why everybody is so silent. All this is too suspicious, I see to many attempts of manipulation everywhere around this coin. Hope it is just visual.

If dev want to keep a part (a reasonable part!!!) of this "premine", that is OK. Just speak up, devs, its not the right time to play dead. Tell your plans  to investors.

... this space is not for rent ...
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:15:41 AM

Fact 1. This ICO was not what everyone was stating ("Real honest ICO with no whales and only real investors putting money in"). A big manipulator was in, not sure was it Dev or some unrelated third party. In any case at least the half of the coins were sold to not real investor.

Fact 2. Now DEv has too many coins in his hands. It is at least half of the ICO coins, and if 50% of the whole supply. Even after mining phase it will go down to 29.4% - a huge "pre-mine", allowing a nice dump.

So thats some more reasons why I suggest to burn those coins (dumped 50% of ICO). Apart from other benefits, in my eyes this will 100% ensure the malicious one is not the Dev.

You want them to burn the coins they bought with the money they raised from the ICO? They only raise like 20 BTC from the ICO and now you want them to throw away half of it? Get real man.

Also your "Fact 1" is not at all a fact, it is just what you suspect. So how about you call it what it is. Look at viral, see how people dumped below the ICO price right off the bat? It's pretty normal. People get impatient and realize they need BTC now, or see something where they think they can invest their BTC in for a quick profit and then come right back with more BTC (having made much more than they lost in fees).

If you want the devs to continue development of the coin, they will need funds or incentive to do so. They didn't raise all that much in the ICO, but if they have a lot of the coin itself then they have a lot of incentive to keep working on the coin. If they could set up an address viewable and audit-able to the public for the coins they bought back and use it as a development fund, I think that would be best for all parties involved.

It looks like our opinions are 180 degree opposite in every topic. I don't get your point of view, the same way you don't get mine. I hope you are not actually the one who bought those coins, then dumped them, trying to manipulate. I suspect you are, though. Yes I want them to burn the coins they bought back, because

1. They did not spend any money on those coins. Did not want those coins. These coins are same if they were not sold at all. Why those coins should not be burned the same way as all other unsold coins? REAL ICO was 50% less, than it seemed, let's just face it.

2. It is dangerous for Dev to have so many coin. What do we tell, when we see "no ICO" normal coin with 30% pre-mine? Don't everybody tell "WTF!!!???" and stay away? Such big premine offers a great dump.

I would be interested on what other community members think (except you and maybe placebo, as his opinion is predictable). What dev thinks? Why everybody is so silent. All this is too suspicious.

You are the one who is trying to make the devs change their plans to please yourself and your agenda (although I honestly don't think what you are saying is the best for you or me, as I imagine we are in similar positions), and it's not the first time.

I'm not going to reply to those two points because they are just restatements of your previous message which I already responded to, you just repeated your previous points... and I don't feel like going in a circle with you.

And no, I am not the person who is trying to manipulate the coin, and the fact that you think I am proves (to me personally, at least) that what you think is going on here is wrong.

So, yes. Let's see what the community thinks and, most importantly, the devs.
stormia

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:19:39 AM

I still don't think you understand what you are really asking though. You want the devs to burn all those coins, leaving them with less than 3000 USD from the ICO to continue long-term development of the coin while simultaneously taking away their long-term monetary incentive or vested interest in the coin- and you expect that will be best for the longevity of this coin. Lol. Best for short-term spike in price aka pump and dump? Yes. Anything past that? No.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:29:35 AM

I still don't think you understand what you are really asking though. You want the devs to burn all those coins, leaving them with less than 3000 USD from the ICO to continue long-term development of the coin while simultaneously taking away their long-term monetary incentive or vested interest in the coin- and you expect that will be best for the longevity of this coin. Lol. Best for short-term spike in price aka pump and dump? Yes. Anything past that? No. Well at least I think I understand your thinking now...

I understand the need of vested interest in coin, and I agree to you here (yes, it happened!  Grin). But not 30% of total supply lol . Let it be reasonable amount. 1-5% is a good portion every other coins dev would be happy with.

... this space is not for rent ...
stormia

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:10:31 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 03:08:42 AM by stormia

I still don't think you understand what you are really asking though. You want the devs to burn all those coins, leaving them with less than 3000 USD from the ICO to continue long-term development of the coin while simultaneously taking away their long-term monetary incentive or vested interest in the coin- and you expect that will be best for the longevity of this coin. Lol. Best for short-term spike in price aka pump and dump? Yes. Anything past that? No. Well at least I think I understand your thinking now...

I understand the need of vested interest in coin, and I agree to you here (yes, it happened!  Grin). But not 30% of total supply lol . Let it be reasonable amount. 1-5% is a good portion every other coins dev would be happy with.

I agree with you as well (30% is way too much), if they could destroy some of it but keep some that would be ideal.
Crypto Focus Dev

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:29:24 AM

It seems that the buy wall is gone, so that means that in our locked C-CEX account we should have some coins from the dumpers. There are several options that we can consider doing with those coins.

1. Destroy the coins - This will leave us with even less BTC money then what we have now, with all the cost on listing on C-CEX, i believe only 8 BTC will be left, what is really a small amount, it even doesn't cover our cost and it will result in no coins for the team but it will give investors better returns as there is even less coins available, but no money for dev team to continue working on our plans, so destroying coins would be a pretty bad option.

2. Using those coins for promotion. As half of the coins has been dumped and only 27% was sold from the original number of coins, it means that we hold a nice large amount of FCS coins, those coins can be used to spread the word on FCS. This should increase the value of FCS as more and more people will check out our website and want to trade FCS. So the idea is to give away coins who join cryptofocus.info. for people that post jobs on the website, for people that put articles for sale on the website, for people that are active on the forum on the website, not giving away via giveaways that people will just press the sell button but be increasing the number of people using the cryptofocus.info website. Paying people when you reference persons to the website and sign up.

So as option 1 is a ridicules option and will destroy the project and will leave us without any money, we will go for option two, coins will be paid to people that are active on the website, and a partial of the coins will be used for new services, new services will be paid in FCS and not in BTC.

Crypto Focus Dev

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:35:43 AM

ICO result : 21 BTC
C-CEX payment : 3 BTC
Website development payment : $2500 = 10 BTC
Net ICO result : 8 BTC

Dump FCS : -10 BTC

Profit of ICO including all our cost : -2 BTC

As you can see FCS is running with a loss now, so no coins will be destroyed that were dumped. Yes, that means that our team owns 50% of all coins and we will use those coins to pay services with FCS and run some promotions.

Edit: In fact we are hoping that some private investor contact us and buy up those dumped coins so that we can have some BTCs to pay for services that we cannot make ourself because of time constraints.
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:57:50 AM

Hi Dev,
the amount to run a masternode i 5.000 now?

can you please confirm and create a simple guide to how manage a masternode?

thank you

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 11:16:03 AM

I still don't think you understand what you are really asking though. You want the devs to burn all those coins, leaving them with less than 3000 USD from the ICO to continue long-term development of the coin while simultaneously taking away their long-term monetary incentive or vested interest in the coin- and you expect that will be best for the longevity of this coin. Lol. Best for short-term spike in price aka pump and dump? Yes. Anything past that? No.
u fucking idiot wtf r u even chatting in here? drays made a valid point saying the portion of dumped coins should be burned given its fucking everyone's vested interest as to expect 40% total supply rebate and assure a pretty safe increment on the investment when thing turns out to be a nice rare coin. if the selloff continues to run there would be a good chance to cut off the supply with the remaining 8 btc provided the price shrinks to 2000K which would effect in a 75% value drop as stated in the ico rules: If sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price meaning all the ico monies will be used to support the certain sustainable floor.

Now u fucking come and insinuate such a thing that the current buyers must be loyal with 50% of the coins which is 131250 fcs sitting in the hands of one dude. wtf? its un-fucking-believable and i'm going shortly to open the fucking scam accusation thread against this exchange if they refuse to burn the dumped coins. everyone have to be protected against the fucking 50% holder dump-machine whos likely going to cause the dumps on the news rollouts and shut the fucking website when hes out of coins.

As you can see FCS is running with a loss now, so no coins will be destroyed that were dumped. Yes, that means that our team owns 50% of all coins and we will use those coins to pay services with FCS and run some promotions.

Edit: In fact we are hoping that some private investor contact us and buy up those dumped coins so that we can have some BTCs to pay for services that we cannot make ourself because of time constraints.

u either newbie or don't fucking realize what the crypto is and if the latter then u should move away. Right fucking now. No one cares. NO ONE ON EARTH CARES HOW MUCH do u put online on advancement of ur fucking priming interests, don't assign a responsibilty for ur fault to those who dumped thousands of ur shit and stop bullshitting all over the thread with meaningless expressions like 'its not ethical to dump or wtv'

the important rule u should stick to is keeping up with the ico rules

logictense

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 11:18:31 AM

It looks like our opinions are 180 degree opposite in every topic. I don't get your point of view, the same way you don't get mine. I hope you are not actually the one who bought those coins, then dumped them, trying to manipulate. I suspect you are, though. Yes I want them to burn the coins they bought back, because

1. They did not spend any money on those coins. Did not want those coins. These coins are same if they were not sold at all. Why those coins should not be burned the same way as all other unsold coins? REAL ICO was 50% less, than it seemed, let's just face it.

2. It is dangerous for Dev to have so many coin. What do we tell, when we see "no ICO" normal coin with 30% pre-mine? Don't everybody tell "WTF!!!???" and stay away? Such big premine offers a great dump.

I would be interested on what other community members think (except you and maybe placebo, as his opinion is predictable). What dev thinks? Why everybody is so silent. All this is too suspicious.

You are the one who is trying to make the devs change their plans to please yourself and your agenda (although I honestly don't think what you are saying is the best for you or me, as I imagine we are in similar positions), and it's not the first time.

I'm not going to reply to those two points because they are just restatements of your previous message which I already responded to, you just repeated your previous points... and I don't feel like going in a circle with you.

And no, I am not the person who is trying to manipulate the coin, and the fact that you think I am proves (to me personally, at least) that what you think is going on here is wrong.

absolutely agree with that, dumped coins MUST be burned otherwise that would be nearly impossible to trust this coin having such a fucked distribution

Crypto Focus Dev

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:48:00 PM

absolutely agree with that, dumped coins MUST be burned otherwise that would be nearly impossible to trust this coin having such a fucked distribution

Dumped coins will NOT BE BURNED. It is not part of C-CEX rules and it is also not good for the future of the coin. What will be the result of destroying those coins? Yes, a nice wonderful pump and dumped and then coin dead as there is no budget to continue working on the coin, so burning coins will be NO!!!

Option 1 :

The dumped coins will be put on sale on the exchange again with a lower price target (most likely 5000 sats). This will give the team the possibility to increase our BTC stake to continue paying our Indian resources.

Option 2:

The dumped coins will be put on sale on the exchange again with a lower price target (most likely 5000 sats), but 10% will be used for promoting the coin.

If one of those options is not interesting for you, then you have a third option by crashing the price 75% lower then ICO price, and then C-CEX has to put the remaining BTCs at 8000 sats and people will be able to get their money back at 8000sats and this will result in a net lose of -12 BTC for FCS and most likely some lose of people that bought the ICO in at 8000 sats

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:53:45 PM

WTF, so much BULLSHIT talk here.... the only way to get FCS in the picture is to let DEVs us those coins to promote the coin, burning the coins will be the most ridicules move that they can do. How will they continue supporting the project? With burned coins? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I have saw some ridicules posts in the past but this one is the biggest one that i have ever read.
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 12:59:56 PM

let's give some time to the dev...
noone will die if loose 0.08BTC or similar

Fudbuster30

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:06:34 PM

Hi Dev

Lets have voting on those three options. In my opinion 2 option looks good.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:11:47 PM

Hi Dev

Lets have voting on those three options. In my opinion 2 option looks good.

You know voting never works out, they need to make their own choice, else, of course everybody want to see those coins burned, less coin, more value, but then it is pump and dump shit, as dev has no money at all. Having dev with so much coins is also a pretty good advantage, as the coins are worthless if they don't deliver anything, so this will push devs even more and yes, they own a nice amount, but that is because of those dumpers failed.

Btw, this also happened with 007, did DEV burn their coins, no of course not, it is not part of the C-CEX rules, so why should they do it...
logictense

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 01:56:35 PM

WTF, so much BULLSHIT talk here.... the only way to get FCS in the picture is to let DEVs us those coins to promote the coin, burning the coins will be the most ridicules move that they can do. How will they continue supporting the project? With burned coins? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I have saw some ridicules posts in the past but this one is the biggest one that i have ever read.

u have the IQ of mustard crust, and thats me being generous, to prevent severe retardation in the future ur account deserves to be wiped out of the forum, u are the epitome of a Dumb Fuck

if there has been immense dump movements these coins should be treated as utilized as ultimately they haven't been ever bought

do u understand this?

Dumped coins will NOT BE BURNED. It is not part of C-CEX rules and it is also not good for the future of the coin. What will be the result of destroying those coins? Yes, a nice wonderful pump and dumped and then coin dead as there is no budget to continue working on the coin, so burning coins will be NO!!!

Option 1 :

The dumped coins will be put on sale on the exchange again with a lower price target (most likely 5000 sats). This will give the team the possibility to increase our BTC stake to continue paying our Indian resources.

Option 2:

The dumped coins will be put on sale on the exchange again with a lower price target (most likely 5000 sats), but 10% will be used for promoting the coin.

If one of those options is not interesting for you, then you have a third option by crashing the price 75% lower then ICO price, and then C-CEX has to put the remaining BTCs at 8000 sats and people will be able to get their money back at 8000sats and this will result in a net lose of -12 BTC for FCS and most likely some lose of people that bought the ICO in at 8000 sats

@ CryptoFocus think well whats going to happen when u open the next ico session, 130K at 5K sats will undoubtedly hasten downfall of this coin which is being the biggest bullshit in the cryptospace over the past few icos and if u push the dumped coins at sale this is gonna be much more serious issue for those of the higher price purchasers whose investments u're leading into fucking skid

and im fucking have to respectively decline ur reputation then coz that is patently absrd

what u gonna do when the new wall gets eaten and then half of it held up at 5K crashes again?

fuck would u place the dumped remains at 2500 then?  Grin

baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:47:31 PM

Dev keep dumped coin. use it for promotion. dont put sell wall again. just do your work inform people how its going thats how i see it.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:24:17 PM

Dev keep dumped coin. use it for promotion. dont put sell wall again. just do your work inform people how its going thats how i see it.

That is also what i would do, there are no rules in C-CEX that say that the dumped coins should be destroyed. It is a perfect opportunity to promote the coin with those coins, make cryptofocus.info interesting, let people visit it to receive coins etc.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:27:15 PM

u fucking idiot wtf r u even chatting in here? drays made a valid point saying the portion of dumped coins should be burned given its fucking everyone's vested interest as to expect 40% total supply rebate and assure a pretty safe increment on the investment when thing turns out to be a nice rare coin. if the selloff continues to run there would be a good chance to cut off the supply with the remaining 8 btc provided the price shrinks to 2000K which would effect in a 75% value drop as stated in the ico rules: If sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price meaning all the ico monies will be used to support the certain sustainable floor.

Now u fucking come and insinuate such a thing that the current buyers must be loyal with 50% of the coins which is 131250 fcs sitting in the hands of one dude. wtf? its un-fucking-believable and i'm going shortly to open the fucking scam accusation thread against this exchange if they refuse to burn the dumped coins. everyone have to be protected against the fucking 50% holder dump-machine whos likely going to cause the dumps on the news rollouts and shut the fucking website when hes out of coins.

u either newbie or don't fucking realize what the crypto is and if the latter then u should move away. Right fucking now. No one cares. NO ONE ON EARTH CARES HOW MUCH do u put online on advancement of ur fucking priming interests, don't assign a responsibilty for ur fault to those who dumped thousands of ur shit and stop bullshitting all over the thread with meaningless expressions like 'its not ethical to dump or wtv'

the important rule u should stick to is keeping up with the ico rules

The ICO rules are being followed. MOROM!!!

The coin team must provide the wallet source code so we can compile and test it and receive the ICO premine transfer.
The coin team must provide the coin logo for listing. Forum thread, website and block explorer links are preferrable.
3 BTC paid before ICO is listed, unless special circumstances arise. ICO fee is non-refundable.
In the event the ICO does not sell out, coin team have the right to either refund investors or continue to launch and we can destroy the remaining premine.
Wallet and its blockchain or asset has to be fully functional at the moment of ICO end as we have to open it for deposits and withdrawals for our traders.
Provided that the ICO is successful, C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters; provide a buy-wall of 50% of ICO proceeds in order to provide traders the possiblity to exit from their coin investment at cost. If sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price. The ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension.
After the successful completion the above requirements, at the end of the 5 day period, C-CEX will unlock the account which holds the ICO proceeds. If any network or wallet problems arise during this 5 day trial period, the developers have until the end of this trial period to rectify them. If problems persist at the end of the 5 day trial period, C-CEX will refund the investors using the ICO proceeds and consider the ICO failed and cancelled.
Due to recent scams and other negative events, C-CEX can no longer vouch for coin developers. There is no way to verify a developer's identity or to prosecute an individual or team that abandons the projects or otherwise does not adhere to the stated ICO/coin terms without having a substantial legal infrastructure which we can not provide.
If the coin developers can not provide a POD (Proof of Developer) or Coinsource Trust Index rating, C-CEX will recommend the provision of a short video where coin developers introduce themselves and their coin and explain the basic concepts behind the coin and why they believe it can be successful.
Coin team will need to create a C-CEX account specifically for an ICO and communicate the account details to C-CEX. When C-CEX receives the source code, we build the wallet and have the developer transfer the coins to this account. Developers can set the ICO sale price themselves then we lock the account until the ICO has completed and the 5 day trial & buy-back period has successfully passed.

No talks about destroying dumped coins...
Crypto Focus (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:29:22 PM

Launch start in:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: