Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:09:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO FOCUS - Masternode, Anon Tx  (Read 31711 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:03:17 PM

Damn dude, you are a little salty, eh? I think you have anger issues. Get help before it is too late!

You talk about other peoples' supposed IQs yet you use the English language like an angry pre-teen  Cheesy

It's up to the devs what they do with the coins, if you aren't happy you can simply GTFO. Okay, baby?
amsjef

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Swobniw70

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:10:40 PM

Launch start in:

POOLS

Sorry all, last days very busy!! What is going to happen after 3 hours.
thanks,
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:40:55 PM

Launch start in:

POOLS

Sorry all, last days very busy!! What is going to happen after 3 hours.
thanks,

The coin will launch  Roll Eyes
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:57:18 PM

This shit's getting dumped hard  Cry
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:04:13 PM

What has been changed? I mean. We all know how much coins there are available for mining, miners always dump. Did DEV left the building? Is the website gone? Anything changed on the project?

You can also say, yes, mining start , shit will be dumped hard, and i will buy at 3000Sats.
Crypto Focus Dev

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:12:18 PM

Launch will be delayed by 1 day.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:19:38 PM

What has been changed? I mean. We all know how much coins there are available for mining, miners always dump. Did DEV left the building? Is the website gone? Anything changed on the project?

You can also say, yes, mining start , shit will be dumped hard, and i will buy at 3000Sats.

Mining hasn't even started yet, and now launch delayed, WTF lol  Cheesy
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:28:08 PM

I am really sorry that my suggestion was faced so much misunderstanding, and the only one who supported that, is a dirty talking moron, such as logictense Undecided. I would prefer to have more serious discussion on this... Its disappointing that many senior memners of the forum, who were posting at the beginning, now disappeared, or keep silence.

I would sincerely suggest not to listen placebo, as he is a person who participated in and promoted so much scam, like no-one else. I can respect him as a clever person, but he is the one who will dump the shitload of coins on you, then tell "I had a nice profit, why didn't you Roll Eyes".

Anyway, folks, lets understand one simple thing. This Dev has now 50% of the supply. He doesn't want to part with those coins, and and even worse, he wants to sell it now at price much lower than first ICO. This way he solves his own problems, and screws all his investors. I would never trust a person who starts his project that way - by screwing up his first and true supporters. That's is immoral at least.

All we now understand that burning all the coins is not the best option, as in that case the Devs will be left without anything, and will just easily abandon the project, leaving everybody with worthless coins. But leave 50% of the supply to Dev (irresponsible Dev who publicly wants to dump them at 5000/8000 = 62.5% of the ICO cost), will be stupid and the investors are doomed.

I would suggest either to burn at least 90% of the dumped coins, or hire an escrow and give the coins to him. I do not trust this Dev anymore. he should prove he is legit.

... this space is not for rent ...
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 05:42:41 PM

I am really sorry that my suggestion was faced so much misunderstanding, and the only one who supported that, is a dirty talking moron, such as logictense Undecided

I would sincerely suggest not to listen placebo, as he is a person who participated in and promoted so much scam, like no-one else. I can respect him as a clever person, but he is the one who will dump the shitload of coins on you, then tell "I had a nice profit, why didn't you Roll Eyes".

Anyway, folks, lets understand one simple thing. This Dev has now 50% of the supply. He doesn't want to part with those coins, and and even worse, he wants to sell it now at price much lower than first ICO. This way he solves his own problems, and screws all his investors. I would never trust a person who starts his project that way - by screwing up his first and true supporters. That's is immoral at least.

All we now understand that burning all the coins is not the best option, as in that case the Devs will be left without anything, and will just easily abandon the project, leaving everybody with worthless coins. But leave 50% of the supply to Dev (irresponsible Dev who publicly wants to dump them at 5000/8000 = 62.5% of the ICO cost, will be stupid and the investors are doomed.

I would suggest either to burn at least 90% of the dumped coins, or hire an escrow and give the coins to him. I do not trust this Dev anymore. he should prove he is legit.
lol u r getting pretty hilarious in here u dumb cunt motherfucker fat chick, now listen to me: cryptofocus don't care ur suggestions at all

wut he minds is to blast the current prices with 130K inflow placed at 5K satoshi which would dead sure tarnish this fucking shit right to the inner core

a POLL would do the job : if the voting ends up with keeping the dumped coins unbreakable then the wall must be placed at the ATL price level

ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:01:45 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 06:18:25 PM by ihascryptos

Ok.  If the coins were purchased on the market with ICO funds i can give about 0 fucks on how it is dealt with. Ya so they bought up a bunch of coins. This means the developer is interested in the coin and has invested their earnings into it.  I dont really see what the fucking problem is.

Dont listen to the sheeple.  

DEV: please update block reward in O.P.

I like tacos!
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 06:19:32 PM

Ok.  If the coins were purchased on the market with ICO funds i can give about 0 fucks on how it is dealt with. Ya so they bought up a bunch of coins. This means the developer is interested in the coin and has invested their earnings into it.  I dont really see what the fucking problem is.

well the tipping point is its all build up on 'trust' in one anon idiot who controls a centralized site

i don' much care that but wut gonna happen if he turns it off? wut happens then?

theres no fucking infrastructure of any sort over this shitcoin which it can be related to, and theres no benefits unless add & sell offer hosting on a centralized site

he turns it down, wut next?

hawaii18k

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:23:48 PM

Isn't this thread moderated?

Everyday, Sun rises and you are one step closer to your eventual demise.  What are you going to do today?
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:38:05 PM

im buying up so much cheap CFS right now. Keep dumping. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!  I'm on this like Pam Poovey on a cocaine cupcake.

I like tacos!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:00:26 PM

See the highlighted part. That is not true and is misleading at least. See why:

1. In case if it was the developer who bought the half of his own ICO, then dumped the bought coins and destroyed the buy wall, then actually he did not spend any cent on this. He spent X BTC, then got back exactly the same amount (minus C-Cex fees), plus a nice share (50%) of all the coins! and he got that for free!!  Grin

2. In case if that was someone else who bought a lot of coins, then changed his mind and dumped at the buy wall, then your statement is not true too, because Dev did not want to buy those coins, and he invested the ICO funds against his will. And the fact that he wants to sell them again, just proves that point.

So in either case your statement is misleading (not sure if that is intentional).

Now about the "sheeple". Unfortunately , I have to state that you are behaving like "sheeple" now. I am trying to help and warn people, suggesting solutions and... nobody listens. Well, I'll just keep silence then. I don't speak when my help and advise is not appreciated, I used people to listen what I say. If not - there is a good saying: don't cast pearls before swine. Let sheep silently go to the trap... Buy your coins and be happy. Just don't tell you were not warned. Bye for now.

... this space is not for rent ...
zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:02:39 PM

ocminer what's with the pool ?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:03:14 PM

another failed launch  Huh

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:15:16 PM

Well.  No dev here. I wonder if he knows what he did is legally fraud in most countries.  It is one thing if you take an ICO and deliver a shitcoin but it is another thing completely to take money and walk away.  No coin in 12 hours and i start making phone calls.

I like tacos!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:17:41 PM

Launch will be delayed by 1 day.

^^^^^^^^

another failed launch  Huh

Well.  No dev here. I wonder if he knows what he did is legally fraud in most countries.  It is one thing if you take an ICO and deliver a shitcoin but it is another thing completely to take money and walk away.  No coin in 12 hours and i start making phone calls.

They have delayed the launch by one day.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:19:31 PM

Well.  No dev here. I wonder if he knows what he did is legally fraud in most countries.  It is one thing if you take an ICO and deliver a shitcoin but it is another thing completely to take money and walk away.  No coin in 12 hours and i start making phone calls.

Btw, the only thing that DEV has is a debt of 3 BTC with C-CEX and no BTCs at all, so who will you call? The fonds are locked for 5 days, even after those five days, it will still be in hand of C-CEX if it is a failed coin, so we are all protected by C-CEX. Cheesy
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:20:57 PM

Btw, the only thing that DEV has is a debt of 3 BTC with C-CEX and no BTCs at all, so who will you call? The fonds are locked for 5 days, even after those five days, it will still be in hand of C-CEX if it is a failed coin, so we are all protected by C-CEX. Cheesy

Well that makes me way less mad. I trust C-Cex. i dont even fucking know this dev. As for launch... Why a day. last time i checked you had A WHOLE ICO PERIOD to get the coin ready? wth is the problem.. We need more information.

I like tacos!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: