Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO FOCUS - Masternode, Anon Tx  (Read 31705 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hawaii18k

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:08:15 AM

As Bobsurplus somehow appeared fudding here on this thread... I wonder if it was he who bought the big part of this ICO, then crashed the buy wall... And now is collecting coins at 1/4 of ICO... This is something to expect from him and his team... They have the appropriate amount of money, and they have appropriate habits..

Why the dolphin/whale on his avatar picture is reminding shark tail so much..?  Grin

What planet are you on dude?

This one, mostly... Smiley

I'm just trying to understand whether that was Dev who crashed the wall to get free coins, or some third-party did to get cheap coins... You seem like a good realistic guess, but thats just a guess, mostly to see your reaction Smiley. Sure there are many other whale-wannabes...
\

What wall are you talking about?Huh

You're lost kid!

hehe shark is lurking in the water...  I get it.. Cheesy 

Everyday, Sun rises and you are one step closer to your eventual demise.  What are you going to do today?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Focus Dev

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:44:14 AM
Merited by copypastekingdom (1)

Why is everybody so negative?

1. Website is up and running
2. Coin is launched
3. C-CEX has put 50% as buy support
4. Hashrate sometimes jump to 5GH/s
5. ICO coins was reduced from 1,000,000 to around 240,000 coins
6. Mining coins has been reduced from 600,000 to around 200,000 coins

So tell me FUDDers, what is wrong with above? Maybe you thought to make a quick 100% return on your ICO money, guess what, it didn't happen, only for around 0.15 BTC was sold at 15,000ats. Why should FCS be suddenly worth more then 8,000 sats when it is just a few days old? This is a longer term project, and if you thought lets buy the ICO and take 100% profit then you are wrong. Buy ICO and wait a few weeks/months and have a return of 100% that is possible.

So again FUDDers what went wrong? We did steps 5 and 6 to protect the ICO investors, else the miners would already drop the coin to 1000sats and C-CEX would put a buy wall and the same miners will dump on the buywall and not the ICO investors.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:52:10 AM

Only small dumping of miners  Grin  Grin  Grin They don't have a lot of coins thanks to dev. Keep up the good work.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:40:49 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 12:03:42 PM by drays

2. Coin is launched

So tell me FUDDers, what is wrong with above? Maybe you thought to make a quick 100% return on your ICO money, guess what, it didn't happen, only for around 0.15 BTC was sold at 15,000ats. Why should FCS be suddenly worth more then 8,000 sats when it is just a few days old? This is a longer term project, and if you thought lets buy the ICO and take 100% profit then you are wrong. Buy ICO and wait a few weeks/months and have a return of 100% that is possible.

So again FUDDers what went wrong? We did steps 5 and 6 to protect the ICO investors, else the miners would already drop the coin to 1000sats and C-CEX would put a buy wall and the same miners will dump on the buywall and not the ICO investors.

Wrong is the fact that you keep at least 30-50%% of the whole supply in your hands. That's a huge pre-mine, which makes people worry.
There are few other things wrong too, but they are less important, so I don't want to elaborate (can do if you want).

Anyway, I hope you did not call me fudder, just because I raise valid point which need to be addressed. Fud is created only because of you ignoring queries from investors. I don't need this coin to fall, as I am one of those investors, but as some manipulation was going on, I want to know the Dev is clean.

The fact that you hold such a huge portion of the supply, does not mean you are going to dump it, of course. There is a good probability that you are a honest team of capable developeres wanting to advance the tech with implementing a nice bunch of features in your coin. But you know after so many scams around, you cannot expect everybody to trust you, without providing a ground to trust. You are just "newbie" account with no trust rating, and absolutely no obligations. I've seen too many such Dev to dump and run, and nobody can ever find them now. That's why I was talking about burning a part of supply, or hiring an escrow.

... this space is not for rent ...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:34:12 PM

2. Coin is launched

Wrong is the fact that you keep at least 30-50%% of the whole supply in your hands. That's a huge pre-mine, which makes people worry.
There are few other things wrong too, but they are less important, so I don't want to elaborate (can do if you want).

Anyway, I hope you did not call me fudder, just because I raise valid point which need to be addressed. Fud is created only because of you ignoring queries from investors. I don't need this coin to fall, as I am one of those investors, but as some manipulation was going on, I want to know the Dev is clean.

The fact that you hold such a huge portion of the supply, does not mean you are going to dump it, of course. There is a good probability that you are a honest team of capable developeres wanting to advance the tech with implementing a nice bunch of features in your coin. But you know after so many scams around, you cannot expect everybody to trust you, without providing a ground to trust. You are just "newbie" account with no trust rating, and absolutely no obligations. I've seen too many such Dev to dump and run, and nobody can ever find them now. That's why I was talking about burning a part of supply, or hiring an escrow.

But why does DEV owns 30 -50% of all coins??? It is not their problem that people dumped on the buy wall, no? I believe they need to keep the original ICO VS MINE amount, and they should put thodr 30 -50% back for sale, maybe at lower price as they already suggested. This is a advantage for DEV (again receive some BTC), for original ICO investors (they can buy more), etc. In fact when you check the order book then they can easily say, look we dump all those coins on market at 6PM today (for example) and people need to put their orders in, if they want it.  Or they can find a pumper group, sale those 30 - 50% of coins at a nice price, and this again give dev some BTC, some good move for the current ICO investors as they will pump the price a lot higher and everybody is happy.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:36:19 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 01:43:18 AM by drays

But why does DEV owns 30 -50% of all coins??? It is not their problem that people dumped on the buy wall, no?

That is exactly what I am not sure about! We do not know who has bought the big part of ICO and has dumped on the buy wall. There is a chance it was Dev himself. I don't tell it is him, but it is possible, because that way he got 50% of the supply for free. And that is why I suggest the Dev to refuse to get those coins - this is the only way to prove it was not he who was doing this manipulation. Burning 90-95% of those coins, or handing them to escrow would prove the Dev did not made the manipulation.

I believe they need to keep the original ICO VS MINE amount, and they should put thodr 30 -50% back for sale, maybe at lower price as they already suggested. This is a advantage for DEV (again receive some BTC), for original ICO investors (they can buy more), etc. In fact when you check the order book then they can easily say, look we dump all those coins on market at 6PM today (for example) and people need to put their orders in, if they want it.  Or they can find a pumper group, sale those 30 - 50% of coins at a nice price, and this again give dev some BTC, some good move for the current ICO investors as they will pump the price a lot higher and everybody is happy.

Selling big number of coins at half the cost now is good for original investors...? Strange statement. It is good for the ones who buy now, but original ones will be screwed.

Anyway, I don't try to force Dev do something. I just tell what I think is good for the project (including Dev and all investors together). Dev is free to make any decision he wants, it is his project, and he is free to screw himself and/or the investors. He is the leader of this project. But when I believe "leader" does something wrong, I am not going to remain silent...

----------------------------

Why can't the Dev hand those funds to escrow, then sell them step by step after some time, after he adds some more development and earns some more trust from community (so people see he is there for long term and keeps working). Such sell-outs should be introduced beforehand of course, so community is aware and escrow can release the necessary part of funds.

If this Dev is here for long term indeed, he would do that way, and not try to get as much as he can right now.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:42:35 PM

C-Cex Delisting soon?  Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:02:54 PM

Bittrex coming soon? Cheesy
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:39:46 PM

You're not even holding coins, you're nothing but a paid cheerleader.  Roll Eyes
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:00:13 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 10:44:49 PM by stormia

C-Cex Delisting soon?  Cheesy

You're not even holding coins, you're nothing but a paid cheerleader.  Roll Eyes

How would you know that? If you had taken the time to look through his posts on this thread you would know that he is a holder. You're the one who has nothing to do with this coin, and yet you are here stirring up trouble and trying to FUD. Can you explain that? Are you just a dick or are you getting paid?
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 07:26:51 AM

don't worry Dev...
follow your developmente and Fudders will disappear

Crypto Focus Dev

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:47:07 AM

Our C-CEX is enabled. 125k coins were dumped by ICO investors, those coins are put back on the market at a discount of 50% (4000sats). Depending on how much will be sold at that level we will destroy some coins.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:57:22 PM

I've been playing those games on the website, would be nice to have it based on fCS Cheesy
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 03:07:15 PM

I've been playing those games on the website, would be nice to have it based on fCS Cheesy
correct link is http://cryptofocus.info/index.php/morefun/play/super-mario
dev you've to change the first thread

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:15:42 PM

The logic about cryptoworld. Coins with nothing are moving to the moon, coins with something are worthless Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:16:21 PM

I'm really thinking of buying those 125K coins and own 50% of FCS Cheesy
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:19:22 PM

Where is the Warp zone?
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:20:04 PM

Need some updates before that interests me!
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:17:43 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 06:29:16 PM by drays

Need some updates before that interests me!

Indeed, isn't this Dev going to provide some info, or updates on plans, to create some incentive for people to buy the rest of the ICO at half price, and to make people mine this coin? Devs became too silent as soon as initial ICO ended... Yes, the site is there, but it is just a site, there are a lot of dead sites in the internet. It needs a content and development, it needs to be filled, and it needs to be presented well. Otherwise it looks like somebody was payed to create the site ("indian resources"?), and now there is nobody who is interested in updating and developing that. It is not even updated since the ICO end (still shows ICO information)!!! What those 3 Devs are so busy with, so they don't have time to post anything useful and interesting here? Its 3 days their project is launched, and there is no update; it looks like they have some other, more interesting things to do?

People need to be entertained, otherwise they will just forget about this coin and move to the next one Cheesy

--------------------------------

UPDATE: "High Scores" button on the Pinball game does not work - noted just in case if someone wants to fix that - does anybody care to fix?  Smiley

stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:36:53 PM

Our C-CEX is enabled. 125k coins were dumped by ICO investors, those coins are put back on the market at a discount of 50% (4000sats). Depending on how much will be sold at that level we will destroy some coins.

Very nice of you to do this. I hope you plan on holding some coins yourself, it is reassuring to know the devs hold some coins and therefore have a vested interest in increasing the value of their coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: