Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★3 Winners Next 3 loosers Infinity - No Luck! Just Skillz - Make Bitcoins! ★  (Read 18472 times)
kayenpal (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:16:14 AM

yaaay just made a bet and now im the boss bet and beat me if you can, actually that was the first time i tried and i was really lucky to get that Cheesy i always loose on gambling im surprise i did so well now

hello "GrandmaJean" i hope that you share your thoughts about this game to other members or friends Smiley . thank u

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:48:56 AM

support now online  Smiley
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:07:25 AM

The game is 100% a player to player bets    Smiley
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:14:52 AM

yaaay just made a bet and now im the boss bet and beat me if you can, actually that was the first time i tried and i was really lucky to get that Cheesy i always loose on gambling im surprise i did so well now

Please note if you got payments from "1EAdsaeZmL4Pqde9PvJ9vYL8CTH8m866p8" its also belongs to ralobot.com , thank you.
i just checked his address it seems that he already won twice didnt he? though why the address received only 0.0042 payments? did other money 0.0008 go to you as house edge? just curious

Yes that is what the OP says they take 0.0008 not so much house edge because you are not playing the house you are playing other players so there is no edge but there is a fee for playing on their site. This is the same for any gambling site that does not have a house edge because they need to make some profit or why bother having a gambling site ya know.

yes our fees 0.0008btcs , thank u.

No problem was just letting him know what is already there for everyone to know.

You are very quick at getting all the different updates and problems sorted, you are a good admin.

Which is why I am going to give it a go this afternoon when I get back. Do you ever play it, and will you have an update for the amount up for grabs on a given round?

kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:15:18 PM

Please note if you got payments from "1EAdsaeZmL4Pqde9PvJ9vYL8CTH8m866p8" its also belongs to ralobot.com , thank you.
i just checked his address it seems that he already won twice didnt he? though why the address received only 0.0042 payments? did other money 0.0008 go to you as house edge? just curious

Yes that is what the OP says they take 0.0008 not so much house edge because you are not playing the house you are playing other players so there is no edge but there is a fee for playing on their site. This is the same for any gambling site that does not have a house edge because they need to make some profit or why bother having a gambling site ya know.

No problem was just letting him know what is already there for everyone to know.

You are very quick at getting all the different updates and problems sorted, you are a good admin.

Which is why I am going to give it a go this afternoon when I get back. Do you ever play it, and will you have an update for the amount up for grabs on a given round?

Hello "asuryan180" thanks for following this thread Smiley , For the game there is no round if you win every wrong bet will be sent to you instantly , and if you mean statistics (players, Online,Winners....) will be added soon my friend  Smiley .

as a support (watching deposit ,payments, logs, emails, Bugs....) i dont think i can play it  Tongue .
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:52:45 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 03:55:55 PM by kayenpal

Small sound bug fixed    Smiley
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:57:22 PM

The Big BoSS now winning good cash.  Smiley
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:19:41 PM

yeah i sent money 3 times though i think i forgot to press a number once and made a deposit? is it even possible? if  yes it should be fixed, and if i send on all numbers my money can i be guaranteed that i will win and be the boss?

Edit: oh im the boss now Cheesy
asuryan180

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

support now online  Smiley

The game is 100% a player to player bets    Smiley

Hello "asuryan180" thanks for following this thread Smiley , For the game there is no round if you win every wrong bet will be sent to you instantly , and if you mean statistics (players, Online,Winners....) will be added soon my friend  Smiley .

as a support (watching deposit ,payments, logs, emails, Bugs....) i dont think i can play it  Tongue .

No problem you seem like a nice and hardworking guy so that is my reason for following your thread and trying your site, I have tried it and I bet 0.005btc as it said when I made the bet it told me I am the boss!.

So take it I won but I only recieved 0.0042btc obviously the 0.0008btc was the fee but I won and get less than I started with? Is that because I was the only one playing? Atleast I am the boss now  Cheesy lol

kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:24:56 PM

yeah i sent money 3 times though i think i forgot to press a number once and made a deposit? is it even possible? if  yes it should be fixed, and if i send on all numbers my money can i be guaranteed that i will win and be the boss?

Edit: oh im the boss now Cheesy

Hello my friend "GrandmaJean" Please note its not possible to bet without selecting a number anyways a checked number by default has been added (thank you), and you cant bet on all numbers at the same time , but you can bet on them one by one, your chance of winning than will be very high to 99% , but there a 1% chance of loosing if an other player found the correct number lets say at  number "4" than the next correct number lets say got generated at the number "1" and  you've allready bet on that number  so  your bet will be wrong, but anyways i think your betting must be fast .

And sorry  for any wrong english   Undecided

thank u.

Smiley
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:52:07 PM

Hello "asuryan180" thanks for following this thread Smiley , For the game there is no round if you win every wrong bet will be sent to you instantly , and if you mean statistics (players, Online,Winners....) will be added soon my friend  Smiley .

as a support (watching deposit ,payments, logs, emails, Bugs....) i dont think i can play it  Tongue .

No problem you seem like a nice and hardworking guy so that is my reason for following your thread and trying your site, I have tried it and I bet 0.005btc as it said when I made the bet it told me I am the boss!.

So take it I won but I only recieved 0.0042btc obviously the 0.0008btc was the fee but I won and get less than I started with? Is that because I was the only one playing? Atleast I am the boss now  Cheesy lol

Hello my friend "asuryan180" , yes our fee 0.0008Btc to Play , if you have any suggestion about that, please feel free to pm me, thank you "BOSS".
asuryan180

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:58:30 PM

So take it I won but I only recieved 0.0042btc obviously the 0.0008btc was the fee but I won and get less than I started with? Is that because I was the only one playing? Atleast I am the boss now  Cheesy lol

Hello my friend "asuryan180" , yes our fee 0.0008Btc to Play , if you have any suggestion about that, please feel free to pm me, thank you "BOSS".

Hello mate, As you know I know what your fee is. I have no issue with your fee that is reasonable, the thing that I would like you to answer is when I placed my bet 0.005btc and won (became the boss) why did I lose bitcoin when I won? I only recieved 0.0042btc, so basicaly ended up with what I started with minus the fee but I won and should have earned a small amount of bitcoin no?

kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:12:22 PM

Hello mate, As you know I know what your fee is. I have no issue with your fee that is reasonable, the thing that I would like you to answer is when I placed my bet 0.005btc and won (became the boss) why did I lose bitcoin when I won? I only recieved 0.0042btc, so basicaly ended up with what I started with minus the fee but I won and should have earned a small amount of bitcoin no?

Hey again my friend Smiley , Please note this is a player to player bet game, Now you are  the boss any wrong bets are yours , and the game is new so give it some time to get known Wink

thank u.
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:53:39 PM

Please note any deposit problem or for more help contact us at : support@ralobot.com
asuryan180

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:12:37 PM

Hey again my friend Smiley , Please note this is a player to player bet game, Now you are  the boss any wrong bets are yours , and the game is new so give it some time to get known Wink

thank u.

Hey!

Your English has made it hard for me to understand, I can't make a wrong bet because I only have 4 number to choose from and it told me I won but I lost funds.

Have to think I was the only one betting and if that is the case, I don't think you should take a fee or you should match whatever the boss has bet because that is a little annoying to win but end up with less than you started with lol

oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Very nice and simple game, graphics are cool because I like the cartoon effect, we need to have some stats to tell us how much the current round has for clarity because not that I believe you would but as it is you could just say there is only one or two betting but there is actually five or six you know? Would cover you and make us betting feel safer. Thank you!
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:02:46 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 10:13:58 PM by kayenpal

Hey again my friend Smiley , Please note this is a player to player bet game, Now you are  the boss any wrong bets are yours , and the game is new so give it some time to get known Wink

thank u.

Hey!

Your English has made it hard for me to understand, I can't make a wrong bet because I only have 4 number to choose from and it told me I won but I lost funds.

Have to think I was the only one betting and if that is the case, I don't think you should take a fee or you should match whatever the boss has bet because that is a little annoying to win but end up with less than you started with lol

Your english also made it hard for me to understand anyways Yes you win how much you lost ? 0.0008BTC? look my friend simply like this: our fees to play this game on our site is 0.0008BTC .

if you dont like it please pm me your idea thank you.
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:21:19 PM

Very nice and simple game, graphics are cool because I like the cartoon effect, we need to have some stats to tell us how much the current round has for clarity because not that I believe you would but as it is you could just say there is only one or two betting but there is actually five or six you know? Would cover you and make us betting feel safer. Thank you!

We are working on this  My friend "oser41eric" Smiley
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:32:07 PM

Adding statistics ....  Grin
bajing
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:32:41 AM

adding statistics...   Smiley

Adding statistics ....  Grin

you said this twice, are you finished add statistic or not. i dont check you site,but keep my eyes on this thread.
my suggestion please add payment proof too, so we know transparency

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: