Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★3 Winners Next 3 loosers Infinity - No Luck! Just Skillz - Make Bitcoins! ★  (Read 18472 times)
kayenpal (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:14:59 PM

That only 4 number, so every who play have a chance 25%? How did i know this provably fair or not?

If you had read the posts above you would know that you don't know that. And it's an issue as it has been already mentioned.

No sir its not an issue allready explained & thank you for replying to this thread  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:06:17 PM

How is the "right number" generated? You should specify the algorithm clearly and make it provably fair.

The Right number is generated randomly, and it change only when a player find it thank you Minnlo  Smiley

Hey there. I'd like to point out a few issues:
1. Your site has no SSL certificate.
2. The scheme used to determine the random number is not public so as far as we know it can be manipulated (it's not provably fair)
3. You have a quite large fee for this.

Our fees are not large my friend, for the SSL certificate might be in the future (not required) & and the game is 100% fair please read the updates thank you.
Droganson

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:15:30 PM

Be cautious playing here. Game is not provably fair! I wouldn't trust this with my dust. It looks terrible also. Reminds me of girlbtc.com, but that site has at least ONE provably fair game and has a history of paying out albeit with some issues.

You keep saying it is fair and it is NOT. You need to give the PLAYER a way to VERIFY their losses or wins. Until then this is NOT provably fair. Do you understand?
LiQuidx

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:50:36 AM

That only 4 number, so every who play have a chance 25%? How did i know this provably fair or not?

If you had read the posts above you would know that you don't know that. And it's an issue as it has been already mentioned.

No sir its not an issue allready explained & thank you for replying to this thread  Smiley

Since the scheme is not public (we don't know any info on how the result is calculated) it IS an issue and a big one that is, since we cant verify any of the results.

How is the "right number" generated? You should specify the algorithm clearly and make it provably fair.

The Right number is generated randomly, and it change only when a player find it thank you Minnlo  Smiley

Hey there. I'd like to point out a few issues:
1. Your site has no SSL certificate.
2. The scheme used to determine the random number is not public so as far as we know it can be manipulated (it's not provably fair)
3. You have a quite large fee for this.

Our fees are not large my friend, for the SSL certificate might be in the future (not required) & and the game is 100% fair please read the updates thank you.

For me they are large and the SSL when it comes to transactions i'd say it is required since anyone can attack your site using MITM..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:58:49 AM

sorry i searched the whole thread and the website so where can i find these update about that?
can you guide me how to verify the game result using hash or some kind other method?
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:26:07 AM

sorry i searched the whole thread and the website so where can i find these update about that?
can you guide me how to verify the game result using hash or some kind other method?

There is no way to verify this because it is not provably fair and the owner can always change the number as he wanted. If the owner provide a provably fair in the website than I think this website could get a chance to become succesfull but if he dont then this website will die soon  Undecided Undecided

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 09:28:49 AM

The game is fair cause players  are the once that causing the new number to get generated , and  the generator is in not hosted by us its completely fair  Smiley Thank you .

Listen dude you can say it's completely fair but no one is going to trust your words, you need to provide proofs about how are these numbers generated. It seems many people have asked you that but you still haven't provided a satisfactory answer.

The site is under maintenance, so maybe OP is adding the so called updates, let's wait & see if they explain how the numbers are generated. But the question is can we really trust these one page sites and it's owners??

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:27:36 AM

Hello amiryaqot , Please check the updates , Have fun! .
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:03:31 AM

The game is fair cause players  are the once that causing the new number to get generated , and  the generator is in not hosted by us its completely fair  Smiley Thank you .

Listen dude you can say it's completely fair but no one is going to trust your words, you need to provide proofs about how are these numbers generated. It seems many people have asked you that but you still haven't provided a satisfactory answer.

The site is under maintenance, so maybe OP is adding the so called updates, let's wait & see if they explain how the numbers are generated. But the question is can we really trust these one page sites and it's owners??

updates added,  and we hope thats you enjoy this game  Smiley
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:16:41 AM

There is no way to verify this because it is not provably fair and the owner can always change the number as he wanted. If the owner provide a provably fair in the website than I think this website could get a chance to become succesfull but if he dont then this website will die soon  Undecided Undecided

Now you can verify your bet results & thank you very much for replying to this thread "bro" Smiley
FundsMoney

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:02:06 PM

I deposited 0.01 - https://blockchain.info/address/1K2jLLpq4DTg2tJgY2dLeAHkLtJA2ntyLQ , but when I click that last image nothing happens. It only shakes.

I've sent from a shared wallet, so please don't refund me there, as I don't control that address directly.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:11:28 PM

I deposited 0.01 - https://blockchain.info/address/1K2jLLpq4DTg2tJgY2dLeAHkLtJA2ntyLQ , but when I click that last image nothing happens. It only shakes.

I've sent from a shared wallet, so please don't refund me there, as I don't control that address directly.

What was you bet number ?

and its impossible that  the game is going to only shake  anyways  we will  review your bet  & if we have to we will post a video to proof that everything is 100% tested and working.

and thank you for contacting us.
FundsMoney

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:16:00 PM

I still have the page opened, but still can't click that button. It doesn't do anything. Also, no ID is showing up. Have I done something wrong?

https://i.imgur.com/NkQvGp3.jpg?1

kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:15:14 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 11:47:42 AM by kayenpal

I still have the page opened, but still can't click that button. It doesn't do anything. Also, no ID is showing up. Have I done something wrong?

https://i.imgur.com/NkQvGp3.jpg?1

Hey FundsMoney Please note that the game is working , what browser are you using ? look here :

FundsMoney

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:24:23 PM

I'm using Google Chrome...

Well, I don't question that it's not working. Maybe there was a bug or something, but my bet didn't actually confirm. I'd like to try again. Maybe you can check that there was no bet recorded for my tx and can refund me. I wouldn't have minded if I lost, but it's not even confirmed to me...

kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:21:11 PM

I'm using Google Chrome...

Well, I don't question that it's not working. Maybe there was a bug or something, but my bet didn't actually confirm. I'd like to try again. Maybe you can check that there was no bet recorded for my tx and can refund me. I wouldn't have minded if I lost, but it's not even confirmed to me...

hello FundsMoney  , please note after checking your bet results , your bet number was wrong , and our log file says that everything was right between you and the server anyways, if you still get the same problem please change your browser thank you.
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:28:28 PM

Be cautious playing here. Game is not provably fair! I wouldn't trust this with my dust. It looks terrible also. Reminds me of girlbtc.com, but that site has at least ONE provably fair game and has a history of paying out albeit with some issues.

You keep saying it is fair and it is NOT. You need to give the PLAYER a way to VERIFY their losses or wins. Until then this is NOT provably fair. Do you understand?

hey Droganson  , thanks for saying our game looks terrible we will make it better anyways you can  now get results before you bet Smiley enjoy!
anbrca

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:04:56 PM

Im playing it Now   Grin  Grin  Grin
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:17:13 PM

Im playing it Now   Grin  Grin  Grin

Enjoy it!   Smiley
Droganson

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:36:09 PM

hey Droganson  , thanks for saying our game looks terrible we will make it better anyways you can  now get results before you bet Smiley enjoy!

Nice work on at least making it provably fair. I'll check it out eventually.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: