Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★3 Winners Next 3 loosers Infinity - No Luck! Just Skillz - Make Bitcoins! ★  (Read 18472 times)
kayenpal (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:10:08 PM

I think this gonna be one of the best fast money making games ever  Smiley

thank you "anbrca" enjoy  Grin
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:19:18 PM

Its FREE Bet Now  (Fast!) Grin
how you can get a free bet? does it happen on regular or its random? also can you make money if you do a free bet?
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:35:09 PM

how you can get a free bet? does it happen on regular or its random? also can you make money if you do a free bet?

Hey "vendetahome" yes if you got a free bet than you'll bet as a normal player , mean if you win you'll be The-Boss and your deposit money will be sent back to you and also  evry wrong bet will be sent to you  Roll Eyes

if you lose also you'll get your bet amount back + 0.001btc for free  Grin

And its happen when you see the word "Boss" explained at the main page , thank you  Wink
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:41:43 PM

Hey "vendetahome" yes if you got a free bet than you'll bet as a normal player , mean if you win you'll be The-Boss and your deposit money will be sent back to you and also  evry wrong bet will be sent to you  Roll Eyes

And its happen when you see the word "Boss" explained at the main page , thank you  Wink
i see and how to know if theres a free bet do you write it on the page when people can try it?
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:58:59 PM

i see and how to know if theres a free bet do you write it on the page when people can try it?

FREE BET + 0.001BTC FOR FREE if you lose! When there is Less than 5 players on our site we are giving a FREE BOSS BET + 0.001BTC! How To Know ? You'll see the word 'BOSS' in black - Look at the image Below:

IF You dont see the 'BOSS' WORD means there is players Online making real money!, Why aren't you ?
iram91445

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:06:12 PM

it nice to see such an interesting update, though im a little bit sad that there is no free bet for me right now

huadylmate

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:14:12 PM

FREE BET + 0.001BTC FOR FREE if you lose! When there is Less than 5 players on our site we are giving a FREE BOSS BET + 0.001BTC! How To Know ? You'll see the word 'BOSS' in black - Look at the image Below:

IF You dont see the 'BOSS' WORD means there is players Online making real money!, Why aren't you ?

This is a very nice addition to your brilliant new site, you look after your players well! You have not released just another dice site or poker, nice change and good luck I will be following you and having some small bets now and again!  Wink
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:44:58 PM

This is a very nice addition to your brilliant new site, you look after your players well! You have not released just another dice site or poker, nice change and good luck I will be following you and having some small bets now and again!  Wink

Thank you enjoy it!  Grin
oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:58:27 PM

You are good admin I remember a few days ago when I played I told you that you should not take a fee if only one person plays, you went a step further and doubled my btc which was unexpected to say the least. Thank you very much for that. You have indeed won me over with that act of kindness and all the effort you put into making this a really good site.
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:19:54 PM

You are good admin I remember a few days ago when I played I told you that you should not take a fee if only one person plays, you went a step further and doubled my btc which was unexpected to say the least. Thank you very much for that. You have indeed won me over with that act of kindness and all the effort you put into making this a really good site.

Thank u my friend "oser41eric" , really happy to read your reply  Smiley
oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:00:25 AM

Thank u my friend "oser41eric" , really happy to read your reply  Smiley

Absolutely no problem, credit where credit is due friend. I had a concern and you fixed it in a very quick time, that is classy to say the least that you listen to your followers like that is such a short time, I see you took on board others concerns as soon as they made you aware as well. Other bigger sites could learn a thing or two from you and you hard work/effort imho.  
LiQuidx

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:07:08 AM

Hey there. Smiley I want to let you know of a small bug that you could fix. On the payment proofs at the bottom of the site the addresses that are showing along with the transaction id are misaligned and end up kinda weird overlapping with the background. Also a suggestion: You could make the transaction link clickable. Smiley
Keep up improving.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:32:07 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 03:58:24 PM by kayenpal

Hey there. Smiley I want to let you know of a small bug that you could fix. On the payment proofs at the bottom of the site the addresses that are showing along with the transaction id are misaligned and end up kinda weird overlapping with the background. Also a suggestion: You could make the transaction link clickable. Smiley
Keep up improving.

Done!, "LiQuidx" Please check if you get the problem again , and you can click on the links now. thank you for your help  Smiley
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:01:49 PM

For any  bugs found or for more info please contact us at : support@ralobot.com    Smiley
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:43:31 PM

Thank u my friend "oser41eric" , really happy to read your reply  Smiley

Absolutely no problem, credit where credit is due friend. I had a concern and you fixed it in a very quick time, that is classy to say the least that you listen to your followers like that is such a short time, I see you took on board others concerns as soon as they made you aware as well. Other bigger sites could learn a thing or two from you and you hard work/effort imho.  

thank you  Smiley
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:47:42 PM

Support online   Smiley
Stellaartois

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:30:10 PM