Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TKT] Ticketcoin - New Lottery Mining - X11 - NINJA - No ICO 0.5% premine  (Read 13456 times)
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:57:06 PM

Updated to the new node listed. Wallet seems to be working fine and coins are staking, but the C-CEX wallet says maintenance.

Anyone know if they will be updated the wallet node IP?

When is the relaunch/new ANN happening?

Anyways nice to see everything is working less C-CEX.  Coin has an interesting concept and Staking rewards are coming in!

Cheers!

Strato

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:02:56 PM

Updated to the new node listed. Wallet seems to be working fine and coins are staking, but the C-CEX wallet says maintenance.

Anyone know if they will be updated the wallet node IP?

When is the relaunch/new ANN happening?

Anyways nice to see everything is working less C-CEX.  Coin has an interesting concept and Staking rewards are coming in!

Cheers!

Strato

Ive submitted a support request to CCEX. All they have to do is update the node IP.

Im currently looking to buy TKT Coins particularly if anyone want's to sell the entire Wallet.dat to retain the coin age.

Offering 0.00000015 and up for coins; depending on quantity and especially coin age for staking I'd go as high as 0.00000025 (PM offers what you have/age coins etc). thank you!

ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:40:17 PM

My support ticket to CCEX is now 4 days old, asking exactly the same.
I even gave them the BCT page so they could copy the add node themselves.
They have done nothing, not even acknowledged my ticket.
Bunch of hopeless tossers........
malaimult

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:36:06 PM

Bittrex now listing it? If so thats great. I think this coin got overlooked as it was released during the Singular/Positron/Neutron craze. Has a cool feature no other coins use. Hope to see it get on Trex.

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:17:44 PM

Same here with two support tickets so I opened up a third one and that did get their attention "Apologies - we will fix that soon. "

123sss

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:21:42 AM

when Bitterx?
ASICrefugee

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:59:52 AM

Same here with two support tickets so I opened up a third one and that did get their attention "Apologies - we will fix that soon. "

I think they are pulling your chain.
It is now 6 DAYS since I opened my first ticket, 3 DAYS since I opened my second ticket.
I have been complaining daily in the C-CEX trollbox since Monday, but they are just ignoring everything!
I think it is because they are staking that huge wallet of their like a BOSS - making coins for themselves that belong to us?
I can't think of any other reason as to why it would take nearly a week to add a node to the wallet?

I think the dev has gone too -  Last Active:  May 11, 2015, 06:43:40 AM  Sad
malaimult

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:44:27 AM

I think they are pulling your chain.
It is now 6 DAYS since I opened my first ticket, 3 DAYS since I opened my second ticket.
I have been complaining daily in the C-CEX trollbox since Monday, but they are just ignoring everything!
I think it is because they are staking that huge wallet of their like a BOSS - making coins for themselves that belong to us?
I can't think of any other reason as to why it would take nearly a week to add a node to the wallet?

I think the dev has gone too -  Last Active:  May 11, 2015, 06:43:40 AM  Sad

I agree the fact that C-CEX hasn't updated to the new Node doesnt make sense. However; they very well may have already updated; and just not opened up the wallet (still says maintenance).

The coin is being taken over development wise by a group I work with. There are already new nodes launched, and a new GIT has been forked called Ticketcoin2.

However the new DEV team is holding off on further work until C-CEX updates, or "opens" the wallet; because a LOT of coins are trapped inside C-CEX and those coinholders are unfortunately not able to withdraw or stake at this time.

The new node shows multiple active connections across a number of different IPs-- so people are staking.

Considering so many coins are help up in C-CEX we will wait a bit longer to see what happens. If they do not add the node (which is very simple and they have been provided the new node information there may be Hard Fork options we could look into with coin swaps, where users who's coins are trapped could perhaps prove ownership of coins and we issue a credit with new coins off the new Fork, and the original fork is abandoned altogether.

That's more trouble than I think we'd like to go through. So hopefully C-CEX will just update the Ticketcoin.conf file to include the node.

Note to those updating to the new NODE:

You will need to resync you Blockchain Data. When doing so the sync will hang on block 10,080: This is where POW switched to POW. 

Just let it sit... after a short while it will start back up and finish with the POS blockchain sync and be fully synced and you can start staking.

If you hold coins, perhaps sending a support ticket asking C-CEX to kindly update their wallet would be helpful.

Also; with the re-launch take-over it would be great to see this coin offered on Bittrex.

This is the only coin that offers lotto style POS rewards; which are really crazy and fun depending on coin age, difficulty, etc.

Please try to get the word out, the coin is already up from 0.00000001 to 0.00000017 and holding... and I think without a doubt once the exchanges are on the new node and work begins again on marketing, adding nodes, expanding features, including some cool wallet features the head DEV wants to implement, the coin will move up much higher.

Thanks everyone!

malaimult

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:45:58 PM

Offering to buy any and all TKT Coins that are not in C-CEX at the moment. I'd prefer to buy intact wallets (with coins aged).

Current offer is 0.00000022 (perhaps higher depending on how many you have/coin age).

Until C-CEX updates wallet to new nodes to allow withdraw; only buying coins in wallets on peoples systems.

PM me!

123sss

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:50:44 PM

where normal compiled win wallet???
ASICrefugee

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:05:49 PM

C-CEX wallet is now synced and has reopened for transfers Smiley
malaimult

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:49:28 PM

C-CEX wallet is now synced and has reopened for transfers Smiley

Was wondering what that jump was. Primary node connections quadrupled in a matter of just a few minutes.

Lots of blockchain activity and mining going on with Lotto POS.

Nice!

proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:57:17 AM

C-CEX is out of sync.

https://c-cex.com/?id=ws ctrl+f tkt
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:24:20 AM

C-CEX is out of sync.

https://c-cex.com/?id=ws ctrl+f tkt

Not sure if they arent in sync or if they just run slow with witthdraws. I made one withdraw of TKT into my wallet, and it took about an hour. The 2nd one I made; hasnt shown up yet. So maybe they just are slow processing withdraws in general on all coins.

The first one did come through; so it looks like the Dev got the exchange/node all synced up. Staking now just fine.

Strato
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:37:09 AM

Scratch that; it did finally come through. Looks like their server may just be slow syncing. But it's sending transactions both in and out.

Strato
ASICrefugee

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:12:44 AM

Scratch that; it did finally come through. Looks like their server may just be slow syncing. But it's sending transactions both in and out.

Strato

I second that - my 10k test withdrawal came through in 15 minutes last night but when I moved the rest this morning the withdrawal did not go right through.
Raised a support ticket and it arrived an hour later.
I think C-CEX are under a bit of pressure, lots going on and not enough people to do it I guess
proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:47:54 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 11:30:32 PM by proletariat

TRY THIS GUYS

https://github.com/ticketcoin/ticketcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L992

Ticketcoin.conf

Code:
lottomining=1

I've hit a couple of those but they do take a while because it is a 1 in 50 chance.

I can't read code but I think I'm right on this one - just tried without that argument and the stakes are way way smaller but more frequent.

**EDIT** GUESS I WAS WRONG.....IDK
malaimult

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:57:00 PM

TRY THIS GUYS

https://github.com/ticketcoin/ticketcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L992

Ticketcoin.conf

Code:
lottomining=1

I've hit a couple of those but they do take a while because it is a 1 in 50 chance.

I can't read code but I think I'm right on this one - just tried without that argument and the stakes are way way smaller but more frequent.

**EDIT** GUESS I WAS WRONG.....IDK

Adding lottomining=1 to the conf file gives you a 1/50 chance of finding a a POS block; or rather from what I read in the code; 49 on average are "discarded at random" based on whether the nonce matches the random number generated.

The payout is 100x if you hit it.  Now; one would say:  Well that makes sense: 1/50 chance with 100x payout, no brainer. But... you could get a 100x lucky lotto POS block payout on a small low age POS block (coin age and coin tx amount); meaning your lucky winner could be a low POS reward.  Ive had it, with lottomining=1 on, have POS rewards from 20 TKT to almost 300 depending on coin tx size and age.

Excluding the lottomining=1 in the conf file pays out block by block with no discards; except orphans.

I ran it without for a few days, then with for now. I'll then export just to see how the "days" compare in terms of total POS rewards.

Also; you run the risk of hitting a big POS block, like 300 TKT reward, and it orphans.  So theres a lot of variables in terms of the "luck".

But no doubt a very interesting feature not used by any other coins. So it may be a building block to a future fork on this coin or new coins down the road.

Regardless, price is going up... and holding. So I'm staking for now.

malaimult

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:01:24 PM

Also, looking at the block explorer and on C-CEX, it's a good sign to see that there are not a whole lot of coins for sale or even held in the exchange wallets.

Most of the coins have been pulled for staking. It would cost a lot of BTC to even grab a million TKT at this point. My guess as POS matures and the DEV rolls out TKT2.0 which has already been forked on GIT, the coin will move up in price, staking will further increase, and good things will come. Smiley  I think this coin in many ways flew under the radar for quite a while.

ASICrefugee

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:00:36 AM

Well, that's a dump - all the way down to 2 sats Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: