Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PocketDice gambling  (Read 5475 times)
apollonin (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 08:19:52 AM

Hi there.
Does anyone play at pocket dice site? I've registered there long time ago, but recently remembered it and came back again.
Maybe somebody could share some strategy or success stories about it? I wonder if it really trusted site, so i can try to gamble there...

p.s. my best roll for this time: https://pocketdice.io/roll/554b14970093744a578b46e6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:28:15 AM

The site is provably fair and I haven't seen any valid complaints about it, thus I think it is okay to play there. Just withdraw all your bitcoin after playing, and your risk should be minimized.

They have an official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703265.0, but the admin hasn't been active recently.

Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:48:01 AM

Hi there.
Does anyone play at pocket dice site? I've registered there long time ago, but recently remembered it and came back again.
Maybe somebody could share some strategy or success stories about it? I wonder if it really trusted site, so i can try to gamble there...

p.s. my best roll for this time: https://pocketdice.io/roll/554b14970093744a578b46e6

pocketdice has little different gambling than other dice with risk game in addtion to get back double triple or even more extra than your bet amount, there is no doubt pocketdice offer 100% provably fair gambling and i have no issue with them till now.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:49:17 AM

Hi there.

This site is doing great from the day first and yeah me too go there and play time to time.There is no strategy which can work 100%.Exists some tricks which works till some point.What is important is timing,that means you should be able to recognize the perfect moment to place all in and stop and that's all what makes you or ruin you.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 08:51:24 AM

I have played at that site a long time back but it wasn't too lucky for me and I stopped playing there since but I think it's ok, it's not so popular as I rarely see anybody talking about it but that doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with it. As far as strategies go, just pray and roll. GL

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
apollonin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 09:30:52 AM

Hi there.

pocketdice has little different gambling than other dice with risk game in addtion to get back double triple or even more extra than your bet amount, there is no doubt pocketdice offer 100% provably fair gambling and i have no issue with them till now.

Risk game? Something new for me. Is  it like 'double or nothing' ?
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:46:58 AM

Hi there.

yes that game is like that double or nothing and button named with Risk with Roll so you get double amount or if you want to take extra risk than can get combo winning with 7 chances with that winning amount.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:26:15 AM

Hi there.

I'm registered there for a few months and I have no objections to this page. In my opinion design is much better than on other dice sites and because of that I like play there Smiley

█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Billy Hlapinnio

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:34:58 AM

I am familiar with that site. Its quite good and the games are very entertaining. The trick there in my opinion is to score one bigger win with the double chance games and then bail. Oh and they also have mindlessly high rollover requirements.  Smiley
apollonin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 11:31:50 AM

Sorry for my emotions, but i really want to share my roll!!!

https://pocketdice.io/roll/554b49f0ff92740f648b4702 - look! 3.04 BTC bet and WIN 4.1 BTC!!

I've made withdraw and now have a nice day =))

P.S. And what about support? Dannie said that admin does not support bitcointalk tread, Does they still improve site?
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:18:39 PM

https://pocketdice.io/roll/554b49f0ff92740f648b4702 - look! 3.04 BTC bet and WIN 4.1 BTC!!

P.S. And what about support? Dannie said that admin does not support bitcointalk tread, Does they still improve site?

nice shot! Smiley

well done! enjoy your lucky day Wink

I didn't contact with support yet, but i can say that they keep care and still trying to improve the website.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Pocket Dice

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 12:39:05 PM

Hi guys, thank you for all kind words here!

We are constantly updating the game, adding lots of useful stuff for you. Your feedback is always welcome in our main thread or at support@pocketdice.io.

Btw today we are launching a new Most wagered tournament with high prizes. Check our main thread or if you're already registered with Pocket Dice you'll receive an email message with details soon.

98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:50:56 PM

thats big win though you could have easily lost it and had massive loss

apollonin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 01:14:58 PM

Hi guys, thank you for all kind words here!

We are constantly updating the game, adding lots of useful stuff for you. Your feedback is always welcome in our main thread or at support@pocketdice.io.

Btw today we are launching a new Most wagered tournament with high prizes. Check our main thread or if you're already registered with Pocket Dice you'll receive an email message with details soon.

Why didn't you start it couple hours ago? I've made a huge bets =) I would be at first place!
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 01:27:38 AM

Hi there.

I have made a couple of bets in the past on this site but wasn't aware of this feature, don't know if it was already there or was added later but it seems very interesting.

I'll try to give this a shot too soon and see how it goes.

Congratz on your winnings OP.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:34:49 AM

Congrats but honestly you need to becareful with rolls like that. Usually it leaves people with an empty account but congrats on your win.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:06:04 AM

Congrats for your winning.
The pocketdice admin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=356422;sa=showPosts) has gone missing for almost 3 weeks but looks like your thread has successfully summoned him lol.

apollonin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 12:01:18 PM

Congrats for your winning.
The pocketdice admin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=356422;sa=showPosts) has gone missing for almost 3 weeks but looks like your thread has successfully summoned him lol.

Maybe he watches all topics with pocketDice words? )
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:47:47 PM

The tournament look awesome especially when I looked into yakuza699 eight roll , he got 4069 mBTC  Shocked

Congrats man and just betting with carefull  Smiley

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
apollonin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 03:36:07 PM

Hi there.

yes that game is like that double or nothing and button named with Risk with Roll so you get double amount or if you want to take extra risk than can get combo winning with 7 chances with that winning amount.

Oh yeah!  Thanks for introducing that risk game for me. I think it doubles up my chanses for winning!
E.x. https://pocketdice.io/roll/554cd721009374d1098b4571 (i won 0.7 my tried to double up and won again plus 0.7 btcs). Sounds great
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: