Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kleineaap defaulted on a loan  (Read 2240 times)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:15:25 PM

Yes, it's my address

He did repay

He applied for 0.1 BTC on April 22nd and should have repaid 0.11BTC on April 27th
So that's 10% on 5 days, aka. 2%/day

His repayment was on 1st August, aka. 101 day

So the total repayment should actually be 202% (interest)

But okay, I'm satisfied kleineaap got on the right track, and repaid the loan, with some extra interest (0.15 instead of 0.11)

Yes, we did have some contact, but only because I initiated it

I think the repayment deserves switching the trust from negative the neutral

Looking for a signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kleineaap

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:56:34 PM

Yes, it's my address

He did repay

He applied for 0.1 BTC on April 22nd and should have repaid 0.11BTC on April 27th
So that's 10% on 5 days, aka. 2%/day

His repayment was on 1st August, aka. 101 day

So the total repayment should actually be 202% (interest)

But okay, I'm satisfied kleineaap got on the right track, and repaid the loan, with some extra interest (0.15 instead of 0.11)

Yes, we did have some contact, but only because I initiated it

Hi iluvbitcoins!

I can give you 0.1 more, maybe 0.15, would that be appropriate?

I was in a period of utter confusion and madness. My apologies for the whole situation. I would advise people that change trust back to neutral to still warn about not lending any coins to me. I have no desire to scam anybody, but my mind works in faulty ways sometimes. I am on the right track again, so at the moment I just want to make things right.

Real story? What real story? You can't really expect anybody to believe you if you don't tell us what's going on.

No offense but I'd prefer not to go into details of my personal life and health. The transition in writing style and mood that you guys refer to is a health condition.

That's understandable, but you can't really blame people for not believing an untold story.

As for your health, I'm glad that you're doing better. I certainly understand health issues. It was heart issues that forced me to step back from the Vericoin team, so I know what health issues can do.

I wish you the best of luck (and health) in your future.

Thanks sdmathis, your username was familiar but now I know where from! Glad you are doing fine!
I don't think it's necessary to tell the whole story in public, a lot has been published already without my consent.

Anyway, I'm reachable if anyone wants more details.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 05:27:57 AM

I spent some time to decide if kleineaap repayment deserved a reversal to neutral feedback since it seems that he used to repay his loans late (refs: here & here) as well making suspicious big loan requests without any collateral then once questioned about backtracked and claimed it was a mock up (here). After reading about his illness i decided to gave him a try and let my feedback being only informational to advise others of the risks and about the need of a collateral as warranty against default; however, if kleineaap continue to ask for loans without a proper collateral or he default again on a loan he took from others a negative feedback will be provided and not turned to neutral.

Anyway, I'm reachable if anyone wants more details.

No, I think this time they may suffice to give you a last try and revert the feedback to neutral.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:23:38 PM

Hi iluvbitcoins!

I was in a period of utter confusion and madness. My apologies for the whole situation. I would advise people that change trust back to neutral to still warn about not lending any coins to me. I have no desire to scam anybody, but my mind works in faulty ways sometimes. I am on the right track again, so at the moment I just want to make things right.

that would be awesome  Smiley

basically with the 2%/day, total interest is 202% = 0.202BTC + 0.1BTC capital = 0.302BTC

You have already repaid 0.15BTC

So yeah, that would be awesome, and it would be as you just extended the loan  Smiley

Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:25:41 PM

So basically is this topic sorted now? Should be locked if so.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:32:56 PM

So basically is this topic sorted now? Should be locked if so.

I shall lock it after this payment, so he or I can post proof

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:06:39 PM

Hi iluvbitcoins!

basically with the 2%/day, total interest is 202% = 0.202BTC + 0.1BTC capital = 0.302BTC

So yeah, that would be awesome, and it would be as you just extended the loan  Smiley

You are become greedy and trying to abusing his condition.
 only very short term loan give by that interest. otherwise long term loan always with low interest rate.

He already gave you good interest what I think otherwise for you, you lost that btc, you got btc and good interest too.

iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:26:00 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 10:42:29 PM by iluvbitcoins

I did not request it, I have removed my negative feedback right after the repayment

I only switched it to neutral

only very short term loan give by that interest. otherwise long term loan always with low interest rate.

He already gave you good interest what I think otherwise for you, you lost that btc, you got btc and good interest too.

well, he did not agree to a long term loan, but to a short term one, which he failed to repay  for 3 months with little or no contact  Cheesy

It's okay, I didn't request the money to be sent, I nearly said what would be as of our initial agreement

I am happy that he's on the right track again  Smiley

kleineaap

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:16:46 AM

Hi iluvbitcoins!

Oh hey deadley, even you here?? Long time no see man..

I'll be hearing more opinions. Not sure what interest everyone thinks it's fair..

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:59:24 AM

You do not need to pay anything more Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All