Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About anonymity for Newbies  (Read 3517 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:00:55 PM

I always used mixers. Thank's to your website - I mixed 10 btc
Thank you!

Please provide the transaction links and I will remove your negative trust. 

It's obvious you are just a fake account of the OP to build trust.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:06:57 PM

Also, this scam shouldn't be in Beginners and Help.  I've used the Report to Moderator link to request it be moved.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Bitcoin Mixers (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 10:10:47 AM

Thank you!

I don't need to waste my time and begin huge polemics with you. imagine advertising company that doing ONLY advertising. Understand? ONLY advertisement and haven't access to the accounts with bitcoins. Is it normal? I think yes if company specialized only in advertising. very easy to write, that it is scam and cry it for everyone. But please, leave your wrong opinion to yourself.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 11:47:35 AM

I don't need to waste my time and begin huge polemics with you. imagine advertising company that doing ONLY advertising. Understand? ONLY advertisement and haven't access to the accounts with bitcoins. Is it normal? I think yes if company specialized only in advertising. very easy to write, that it is scam and cry it for everyone. But please, leave your wrong opinion to yourself.
No this is not possible. You should be either able to: a) provide transactions from your database; b) get one of your customers to provide transaction IDs.
Looking at how this situation is developing, I wouldn't remove that trust rating before at least 3 different transactions are shown with evidence (over 1 BTC each).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 12:04:59 PM

Thank you!

You should know *what* you are advertising and this is your duty to provide evidence. You can ask owners to provide evidence and you can post what they give here. Reputation of the mixer is gone and if you don't provide, this will stay as it is. Provide if you want to save your business.

-snip-
Looking at how this situation is developing, I wouldn't remove that trust rating before at least 3 different transactions are shown with evidence (over 1 BTC each).

IMHO ratings shouldn't be removed. They can fake 1+BTC mixing easily and 1BTC is comparitively low than what people mix. Their reaction to our question shows they are untrustworthy and/or unsafe to trust with money.

MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:44:28 AM

Some anonymous solutions:

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=49&sid=e31d495e1cd2f300eb66b142d800f3cf

Bitcoin Mixers (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 09:02:10 PM

Some mixers that didn't worked are renovated and now all services worked good.
DreamBig1

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:58:08 PM

Thank you!

Oh, i use btc mixers to hide my coins from eveybody and you asked me to give a links of the transactions and eveybody see how much coins i have and for what i spend them, whom i send them? Man, are you seriously?
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:00:09 AM

I do not believe anonymity is very important for Bitcoin; however, this is my personal opinion. Different people will use Bitcoin for different reasons.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 11:02:58 AM

Some mixers that didn't worked are renovated and now all services worked good.
Oh, i use btc mixers to hide my coins from eveybody and you asked me to give a links of the transactions and eveybody see how much coins i have and for what i spend them, whom i send them? Man, are you seriously?

I'll let Doge explain this one:

I do not believe anonymity is very important for Bitcoin; however, this is my personal opinion. Different people will use Bitcoin for different reasons.
That's your opinion and the majority does not agree. Bitcoin is currently pseudo-anonymous and this is enough in my perspective. A coin that is completely anonymous (untraceable) can never succeed or become legal. Sure there is a big market for such coin, however it will never become mainstream. Bitcoin on the other hand is already being legalized as we speak.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: