Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any shadow or silhouette artist around here?  (Read 310 times)
XinXan (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:05:47 PM

If you dont understand what i mean exactly by that you can search on google the game limbo, im starting a new project for a game and i had in mind to make the art like that, the main characters would be totally black shadows and the decoration most of the time only black aswell. Is there anyone who could do this kind of stuff and for how much would they do it, keep in mind that this is only a concept but you can talk to me in pm and we may collaborate
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:29:57 PM

I don't believe there's a such thing as a shadow or silhouette artist; most visual artists should be capable of doing this.  You can find my info in the thread in my sig.

XinXan (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:24:40 AM

I don't believe there's a such thing as a shadow or silhouette artist; most visual artists should be capable of doing this.  You can find my info in the thread in my sig.

Well yeah i guess theres no such thing specifically but i was just wondering if someone would be able to do it, i mean its pretty much like drawing a character and just fill it up with black wich is far less work than drawing him with details so thats why i was asking about the prices aswell
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:15:11 AM

http://www.gamesradar.com/limbo/screenshots/

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
XinXan (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:28:32 AM

Hmm yes thats the game i was talking about, thats exactly the kind of drawings or art i need, you make this kind of stuff? Or you just linked it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: