Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:49:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need 1 btc loan  (Read 1541 times)
acckill (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:05:32 AM

how do you figure posting history i'm online just about everyday just because i don't post everyday means nothing
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:05:46 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 12:40:37 AM by KWH

the way i feel if you want to leave me bad feed back for asking for a rep loan thats up to you but check my past i have been on line 18 days 17 hours this is my account

Quoted for posterity.

way i look at it i have had over 12 btc transactions through my btc address its not about the 1 btc wanted to get some trust build up but vod is god here and gave me neg feed back so i did the same to him no big deal but i did not buy this account this is my account period

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 12:05:58 AM

the way i feel if you want to leave me bad feed back for asking for a rep loan thats up to you but check my past i have been on line 18 days 17 hours this is my account

Ok. Sad  I'll remove it in 30 days if you stop asking for loans and become a contributing member of this community.  Right now it's just too probable you've stolen this account.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:07:14 AM

do not mess with vod

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:07:37 AM

how do you want me to prove it to you tell me

How do I want you to prove your account is important to you?  Lock this thread and end this request.  Your account along with your posting history and password reset, is probably stolen/hacked.

Or maybe a simple signed message, it is a little bit 'rude' ask someone to close a thread instead to try discussing with him (to find the truth).
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 12:09:24 AM

Or maybe a simple signed message, it is a little bit 'rude' ask someone to close a thread instead to try discussing with him (to find the truth).

Good point.

btc  1M6oeoR8GEwGojzhomHEA6punvJe43VQw5

OP, sign a message from the BTC address you posted and I'll remove the negative trust right away.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
acckill (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:10:14 AM

will remove vod bad feed back if he will remove the feed back he gives me he is not god to nobody he sould just move on
acckill (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:11:03 AM

yes i try to get a loan then he did not give it so what no big deal
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 12:11:21 AM

will remove vod bad feed back if he will remove the feed back he gives me he is not god to nobody he sould just move on

I'm not concerned about the the feedback you left me - I don't borrow coins on this forum.

I'll remove the feedback I  left you if you sign a message from your BTC address above.

btc  1M6oeoR8GEwGojzhomHEA6punvJe43VQw5

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:11:40 AM

Good point.

btc  1M6oeoR8GEwGojzhomHEA6punvJe43VQw5

OP, sign a message from the BTC address you posted and I'll remove the negative trust right away.
That address belongs to NitrogenSports.eu, regardless of it being a sold/hacked account he is not going to be able to sign a message from it
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 12:13:36 AM

That address belongs to NitrogenSports.eu, regardless of it being a sold/hacked account he is not going to be able to sign a message from it

OK, how about this one?

just got home from work hope i can get the free btc

1JPQXCrTA6pc5L2BzuGfAisEhBQxm2aesd

username acckiller

jamiegoldman40@yahoo.com

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:13:43 AM

Good point.

btc  1M6oeoR8GEwGojzhomHEA6punvJe43VQw5

Perfect, vod is a good user and I think  he will remove for sure the negative trust. You should only sign a message with a well know bitcoin address.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:15:58 AM

OK, how about this one?

username acckiller

jamiegoldman40@yahoo.com
That one is not showing up in wallet explorer, however

Please note : You must have a valid BetVIPpoker.com username and post the wallet depoit address created for you in the application.

Generally speaking addresses posted in games and rounds are not going to be very good for getting people to sign messages from

He is likely about to get a negative from me anyway because he was attempting to get me to believe that his cryptsy account was somehow worth >1 BTC via PM, but once I clarified that I would need to hold the alt coins that he has in his account in hand he stopped responding to me
acckill (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:17:19 AM

OK, how about this one?

username acckiller

jamiegoldman40@yahoo.com

poker room giving out free btc ok your big deal abouit that is
acckill (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:23:05 AM

here is my btc address for anyone wanting to know 12B85yNka8fQBPQkaFTNchG2oUoJgr8rFj
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:32:06 AM

here is my btc address for anyone wanting to know 12B85yNka8fQBPQkaFTNchG2oUoJgr8rFj

from your address it shows you've never handled a larger transaction than 1btc so how can you even guarantee that youl pay it back. a full member account sells for 0.20btc your overstating your loan by 0.80btc

give it up aint happening should have closed thread

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
acckill (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:35:28 AM

way i look at it i have had over 12 btc transactions through my btc address its not about the 1 btc wanted to get some trust build up but vod is god here and gave me neg feed back so i did the same to him no big deal but i did not buy this account this is my account period
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:35:34 AM

Week #2
Send BTC and get 130% back when the bank can cover your payout.
12B85yNka8fQBPQkaFTNchG2oUoJgr8rFj

Minimum:  0.001 - Maximum:  1

Any deposits UNDER the minimum or OVER the maximum will be counted as DONATIONS!
Do NOT send from a Web Wallet! Blockchain.info Wallets are OK!

new round get in before it's to late
Week #2
Send BTC and get 130% back when the bank can cover your payout.
12B85yNka8fQBPQkaFTNchG2oUoJgr8rFj

Fake
Dude, you tried to scam ponzi players by creating an imposter account that was similar to the handle of the ponzi OP and posted an address for people to send money to. At this point it does not matter that you are asking for a no collateral loan with zero reputation or that your account is likely hacked. You are an outright scammer
Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:36:07 AM

from your address it shows you've never handled a larger transaction than 1btc so how can you even guarantee that youl pay it back. a full member account sells for 0.20btc your overstating your loan by 0.80btc

give it up aint happening should have closed thread
Actually as stated from quickseller recently full member accounts are only worth around .07 in todays market so .2 is being to kind. The most this member can get is .05 but not with that negative trust.
acckill (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:37:24 AM

not selling my account and not buying a account so just drop that shit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: