Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:05:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Senior Member Potential Activity: 300+  (Read 1010 times)
caskey4521 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:44:37 PM

Account Status: Member
Account Registered: 2013
Account Activity: 60+
Account Posts: 60+
No Loans, Not Hacked, No Scams
Can sign bitcoin address for proof of ownership

Starting Bid: 0.07 btc
Bidding Increments: 0.002 btc
Buy it now: 0.15 btc

Escrow is preferred if you did not send first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:16:28 AM

When does the auction end ? Its hard to compete when there is no deadline. I am interested in this account auction but
is seams futile to place a bid and re-check thread everyday for a month for update.
Please add end of auction date (in your other threads also)

cheers
slackerjunior

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:42:34 AM

do not send btc to this guy --- he scams
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:53:29 AM

What make you think that it is a potential Senior member account? It only have a Member rank as of now. And it need another 60 activity before it can become Full member. Whereas, it currently only have 60+ activity.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
xKomatsu

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:45:39 AM

What make you think that it is a potential Senior member account? It only have a Member rank as of now. And it need another 60 activity before it can become Full member. Whereas, it currently only have 60+ activity.

you dont know how potential activity is calculated?Read ut here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237597.msg2513302#msg2513302
caskey4521 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:20:01 PM

Still selling this account. Please post or pm me your offer.
xFrostee

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:29:21 PM

I offer .06 reply if its ok
caskey4521 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:02:26 AM

Yes, it is ok.
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:48:58 PM

Yes, it is ok.
Why are you not answer me where is the signed message for the account sold by you to me.
i will avoid to deal with this user he is make useless excuses and not giving signed message and justification on a account not this one.
huadylmate

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:09:53 PM

Yes, it is ok.
Why are you not answer me where is the signed message for the account sold by you to me.
i will avoid to deal with this user he is make useless excuses and not giving signed message and justification on a account not this one.

Maybe better to make a scam accusation if it is that important to you rather than plaster his thread with it. Just saying. He is a good trader and you will not have any problems with the account so just chill out maan
caskey4521 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:28:44 PM

Yes, it is ok.

Maybe better to make a scam accusation if it is that important to you rather than plaster his thread with it. Just saying. He is a good trader and you will not have any problems with the account so just chill out maan

I have no problem signing a bitcoin address with the account I sold to him. I sold an account to him a weeks before. He sold the account to other user which ask for signed message and explanation how the potential activity works. He asked me to pm that info to his buyer. Which I accept, but please give me some time. I'm very busy right now. I give you a signed message within an hour.

BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:11:07 PM

Yes, it is ok.

I have no problem signing a bitcoin address with the account I sold to him. I sold an account to him a weeks before. He sold the account to other user which ask for signed message and explanation how the potential activity works. He asked me to pm that info to his buyer. Which I accept, but please give me some time. I'm very busy right now. I give you a signed message within an hour.

take control on the potential sr. Member account after checking its potential activity
za*******
**********r

signed message?
Oh I think I lost it I asked the original owner to sign a message again will provide it once I got it form him.

Are you sure it is a potential Sr. Member account? It has either 210 or 224 potential (have to second check). Even after the 14 points after this Wednesday it still falls short of 240.
K I will ask him to refund or replace the account with another one otherwise I will open a thread in scam accusation.

Who is him? I can talk with him directly.
here is a conversation between him and me and he is not buyer he is doing escrow for me.
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:28:27 PM

Yes, it is ok.

Still waiting for his PM its over 2 hours now.
caskey4521 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:34:15 PM

Yes, it is ok.

take control on the potential sr. Member account after checking its potential activity
za*******
**********r

signed message?
Oh I think I lost it I asked the original owner to sign a message again will provide it once I got it form him.

Are you sure it is a potential Sr. Member account? It has either 210 or 224 potential (have to second check). Even after the 14 points after this Wednesday it still falls short of 240.
K I will ask him to refund or replace the account with another one otherwise I will open a thread in scam accusation.

Who is him? I can talk with him directly.
here is a conversation between him and me and he is not buyer he is doing escrow for me.

MagicBall is clearly unsure about how potential activity is calculated. Does MagicBall using the spreadsheet?
caskey4521 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:47:42 PM

Yes, it is ok.

Still waiting for his PM its over 2 hours now.

Signed message and activity explanation have sent in pm. The account I sold you has posted on 20 2 weeks period. The senior member only needed 18 2 weeks period.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: