Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] PLEASE DELETE OR MOVE MODS.  (Read 453 times)
vCardVideo (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 02:48:29 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 04:02:31 AM by vCardVideo

OK long story short, I have a deal in place for .55 BTC but have NONE, NOTTA, ZILCH, and I don't want to give a semen sample, bank info or anything else on some exchange to get it.

So I'm willing to let someone make 20%+ and 20%+ only on this deal if you escrow the BITCOIN with member NEOTOX on this site.

So here's the OFFER and it is FINAL, NO B.S., NO HAGGLING, NOTHING...

You choose a $160 amazon gift card or $160 PAYPAL which will be bought AFTER I have received escrow confirmation and I will screen shot the account so YOU CAN see it's MY SAME INFO that's attached to my domain name "WHO IS" both my paypal and amazon account reflect my WHOIS information.

This is NOT a scam, not a b.s. offering, so I will NOT be ripped off, I have a 3 way deal in place that requires .5 bitcoin right now, but figured I'd make it .55 because transfer fees and everything else.

So make an easy 20% on your BCT right now if you're willing to take a very minimal leap of faith. I'm NOT going anywhere here, I'm just new to the bitcoin world and just started accepting on my sites, but the customers I deal with do not have bct either :-)

20% waiting, but i need to do this ASAP!!!

ESCROW .55 with NEOTOX, once I receive confirmation I'll send you $160 giftcard or $160 paypal with screenshot showing matching info from my domain name whois (check my profile).

this offer is only good for the next 60 or so minutes, I can't wait around all night. So let's get this done ASAP!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 02:54:39 AM

I read this. Seems you really need coins urgently and aren't a scammer.
Good Luck Smiley

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:05:36 AM

-snip-
So I'm willing to let someone make 20%+ and 20%+ only on this deal if you escrow the BITCOIN with member NEOTOX on this site.
-snip-
ESCROW .55 with NEOTOX, once I receive confirmation I'll send you $160 giftcard or $160 paypal with screenshot showing matching info from my domain name whois (check my profile).
-snip-
Why would you want to use neotox as escrow? If you ignore the fact that he does not publicly offer escrow services, he has very little trust and really doesn't know how to protect himself from getting scammed, so I don't see how he would protect his trading partners from getting scammed while acting as escrow.

I would say that the chances are good that the OP is one of two things:
An alt of neotox, or an alt of Operatr (who is an alt of scammer/extortionist puzzel.me).
Either way, I think the chances of a scam are very high in this case
vCardVideo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:10:29 AM

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
Why would you want to use neotox as escrow? If you ignore the fact that he does not publicly offer escrow services, he has very little trust and really doesn't know how to protect himself from getting scammed, so I don't see how he would protect his trading partners from getting scammed while acting as escrow.

An alt of neotox, or an alt of Operatr (who is an alt of scammer/extortionist puzzel.me).

NEOTOX issues loans here, he is part of the 3 way deal and IS a TRUSTED member of this site from everything I read. Quickseller, you keep making these accusations against people without doing any research at all. Trust me there is NO SCAM involved here, I am simply trying to obtain some bitcoin and let someone make 20% of my wanting to avoid exchanges. This site makes everything so freaking difficult, but meanwhile everyone's selling bootlegged, licenses, torrents and other illegal shit without issue, but yet you try to call out an honest deal? When I first got here your trust was at +6 or +7 now it's at 0 because you keep making these types of accusations.

ALT account?? The only other account I have created here was an account with one post under the username "privacylock" which is my fraking whois info, again do some research!!!

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:15:19 AM

This user is not alt. of me.I suggest you to use trusted and professional escrow for deal or other option is both buyer and seller choose a trusted escrow for this transaction and complete your deal,  here you can find a list of trusted escrow to choose from
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0

Available
PM me to rent this space.
vCardVideo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:18:33 AM

This user is not alt. of me.I suggest you to use trusted and professional escrow for deal or other option is both buyer and seller choose a trusted escrow for this transaction and complete your deal,  here you can find a list of trusted escrow to choose from
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0

ok that's fine was just trying to make it easier as now there will be a 4th party involved, freaking crazy!!!

OK so we can use a trusted escrower from the list above if anyone wants to make an extra 20%...lol

JESUS people are acting like I'm trying to give them herpies instead of a 20% fucking return on their bitcoin...lol

I don't even care anymore, this deals good until MIDNIGHT EDT. after that I will not put it up again and will just wait for what it is I'm looking for and wait for BTC payments to start coming in.

vCardVideo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:25:10 AM

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-

Quickseller also, please explain to a newbie like me how "NEOTOX" is NOT  atrusted member of the site, but yet has a BETTER TRUST RATING then YOU DO, and a BETTER ACTIVITY RATING then you do, but yet YOU YOURSELF OFFER ESCROW??? You're considered a MORE TRUSTED Member then NEOTOX? Please explain to me how this can be? Because I am NEW here, but it looks to me that if NEOTOX isn't capable of accepting escrow, then YOU SHOULDN'T BE either.
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:37:06 AM

This  Cool

vCardVideo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:48:00 AM

this is funny because I see him with ZERO trust just like me...lol

http://geniusbranding.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/quickseller-2.png

OR

http://geniusbranding.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/quickseller.png

that's VERY WEIRD!!! Because when I first started posting here he had a +6 or +7, but now i see zero and a bunch of negatives on his trust.

So maybe it's a site issue then but as you can see I see nothing BUT ZERO'S
vCardVideo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 04:04:58 AM

[CLOSED] GOOD NIGHT BCT FORUM, DON'T FORGET TO WISH THOSE MOMS OUT THERE A...
[/b]

"HAPPY MOTHERS DAY"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: