Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BETCOIN POKER | LTC / BTC poker | Get 50 to 140% rakeback [HERE] | Become pro!  (Read 1578 times)
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:41:20 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2016, 03:38:43 PM by Xiaoxiao

Main thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683727.0

New: Refer-a-friend, Private Message me their login name and sign-up date and get 5% of their net rake sent to you each week!  Who could resist 50% rakeback and higher?

Get 40% rakeback sent to you each week NOW
We truly offer the best cryptocurrency rakeback, unlike what some others claim to do.

Here's what's even better about what we have to offer: on top of the 50% rakeback, you will also get 100% deposit bonus AND the VIP rakeback! Yes all promotions do not count against rakeback!  So overall you are getting 50-140% rakeback when you sign up here

Are we legit? Of course we are! Many players can vouch for our legitimacy because they have been getting paid each week! There has not been a single complaint as of yet. We have integrity and we offer a great service in which everyone benefits!  

To make you feel safe, your link to us is not set in stone.  Betcoin allows players to change their affiliation, so long as the affiliate allows it.  If you are not satisfied with this service, simply contact Betcoin to be unlinked.  You have it in writing here that all unlinking from this affiliate is allowed in the future. But no one can beat 50% rakeback for life!

Why are we able to offer such a unique and gracious deal?  We have strong ties with Betcoin Poker, and we work together to make online poker a better and fun experience.  We work to make it more pleasant for the player unlike some rooms out there that are working towards giving less and less benefits for the player (ie Pokerstars/Amaya).

How do I get this 50%?: Easy. Simply click ►►►   HERE or the link in the title and private message me your username so that I can confirm you are properly linked.

Will I be able to see my stats? Sure. Just private message me and I will show you a screenshot of your generated rake and rakeback. We are currently working on a major service site that will include this, and you will be able to login to manage your rakeback account.

Do I have to wait an entire week to get my rakeback? No. You can request a cashout at anytime by private messaging me.

Important: Some players have been encountering a problem where once you have signed up, it will not allow you to log in with the password you signed up with.  All you have to do is just reset your password again with the email you signed up with and you're good to go. I will let support know about this.

If there is any problem with your sign up or payments, do not hesitate to contact me.

Also a reminder--minimum payment has to be at least 1 chip.  I cannot pay out rakeback that is .05 chips or something minute like that.  The system would not allow less than 1 chip transfers.  So those of you that play micro stakes, and wondering where your rakeback is, it's because your rake hasn't reached 2 chips yet.

The rake is incredibly low on betcoin.  Most games are capped at just .5 chips for even full ring.  And if you're a 1c/2c player, the rake is capped at just 1c.  So you could be playing for a long time because there is virtually no rake for that game.

Rakeback is paid out on Tuesdays-Wednesday.

Now here is what Betcoin Poker has to offer:

-Freerolls running all the time, from non stop $10 freerolls to up to 10 BTC weekly/monthly freerolls.

-Great tournaments since they have merged with the Winning Poker Network (WPN)

-100% deposit bonus up to 1000 chips

-Wide array of cash games with growing players

-Bad beat jackpot!

-Secure connection

-Reward system (convert points to chips instantly)

-Daily and weekly leaderboard promotions

And once again, I have to reiterate, all these promotions do not count AGAINST the 50% rakeback offer!!!

So what are you waiting for?  Make the switch to Betcoin Poker NOW

ATTENTION: New VIP program @ that does NOT count against the 50% rakeback offered in this thread!!!

This program is UNBELIEVABLY awesome and generous!!!!

Daily surprise box is giving away chips, points, and goodies EVERYDAY at betcoin.ag when you check your account!!!  

Some feedback:

The rakeback deal is great.
Glad to have it.

Solid affiliate and best rakeback i've gotten in awhile.

I agree 100%  I could not be happier with this RB deal.  I suggest you jump on it before it goes away.

Sharing my experience too. All seems pretty legit. I was set up pretty quickly and xiao arranged it all in double quick time. I have a quick question while I am here though. Can I get my stats for amount raked and rb rec'd so far please?
Anyway I must say I'm very happy with the deal and have recommended it to others.

At Xiao's request I wanted to give my experience with betcoin and Xiao both.

Before swc changed hands the action was better on swc fur cash games, now it's closer.  I have had fast cash outs, wick response from support, and generally no issues.

Xiao has paid rake back consistently, and has been communicative when payment for his commission has been held up.  If you go through this thread you'll see him posting players out of his own pocket when payment has been held up from betcoin.

I don't play much anymore, but played poker fur a living for years, and have had many many rake back and prop deals, I can say with full confidence xiao is top tier professional.  I don't know him personally, but have recommended several people to this very thread.

The rakeback is really really generous, much better than you will get from swc.  If you prefer to play tournaments, it's not even close since betcoin gets you access to wpn tournaments.

Yes, Xiao reached out to me and asked to give a review, but my review is definitely my own.  He (she?) is a top tier affiliate, and betcoin is totally legit.. Plus it works well with the various stat huds.

Xiao has also asked me to share my experience, which I am happy to do.

I had some issues getting tracked initially, Xiao and betcoin both worked with me and we got it resolved quickly and easily.  Chris at betcoin called Xiao a "trusted affiliate" which was helpful.

I've only been on betcoin a few weeks, RB payments have come in regularly for the duration.  There have been occasional delays and Xiao has been very good about communicating them here in the thread so there are no mysteries.

Currently there is no integrated way to check RB stats, but Xiao offers them if you want an update.  I haven't asked as my payments have lined up with what I'd expect.

Very satisfied so far, overall the only question is that of longevity as I've only been around about a month, looking good though!

Xiaoxiao has been nothing but a gentleman to deal with and his customer service is excellent - quick response time, transparent answers and overall excellence.  

Everyone who plays poker for bitcoins should be signing up through him in order to receive all the awesome incentives from playing at BetCoin Poker.

Well I can say I can be added to the list of happy users of this RB deal ;

If you combine the 50% RB + the VIP rewards, aswell as the cheap rake to start with, Betcoin  is simply the cheapest place to play poker.

It can turn a lot of losing players -  especially on smaller stakes - into winning ones, considering the difference in bb/100 compared to the standard rake in the industry is in the 10bb/100 order !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:50:46 AM

All RB processed for week of 5/4-5/11
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:29:18 PM

I've seen a decent amount of players being timed out and getting their hand automatically folded while trying to make a tough decision.  The reason is because the time out warning is only 3 seconds and should be at least 10 seconds.  But there is a way to fix this, which is by going to settings and enabling auto timebank.  I believe Betcoin is working on reprogramming this.

Click the settings button:

Then select 'Auto Engage Time Bank':

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:05:10 PM

All rakeback processed for 5/11- 5/18.

Go check your accounts and play!

Support has been telling me that people are receiving money but doesn't know where it is coming from.  It came from me!  You signed up for the best rakeback deal ever!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:45:42 PM

Bad Beat Jackpot crossed the 10 bitcoin mark!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:33:05 AM

All rakeback has been processed for 5/18 - 5/25.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:23:04 AM

All rakeback has been processed for 5/24-6/1.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:19:23 AM

Also, there has been times in the past where a few people receive double payments.  However last week there was unusually more double payments then before so please keep in mind it will be deducted from future rakeback.  Thanks for understanding!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:52:32 PM

All rb processed!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:29:43 PM

Get in NOW, all payments sent, GL!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:52:14 AM

$25,000 overlay for a 300 person tournament at Betcoin, lol.  This is definitely the place to play folks... with the sick rakeback provided here and all the other sick promo's like 100%bonus, 110-150% table starter rakeback.... you'd have to purposely be playing bad to lose.

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:21:14 AM

New: Refer-a-friend, Private Message me their login name and sign-up date and get 5% of their net rake sent to you each week!  Who could resist 60% rakeback and higher?
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:26:36 AM

All rakeback has been sent!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:24:41 AM

$1,000,000 or 3,000 BITCOIN prize pool GUARANTEED PRIZEPOOL tournament!!! This AUGUST 2nd !!!  Expect overlays!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:01:24 PM

10 BTC FREEROLL TOMORROW!!!   JULY 26 !!!!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:42:54 PM

Don't forget about this Sunday's $1,000,000.00 GUARANTEED tournament!  Look for OVERLAYS as well!

Or 3000+ bitcoins

giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:27:50 PM

very good poker site.
I play here the best freerol.
Thanks for this site

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:08:21 PM

All rakeback has been paid yesterday.  Please note that rakeback is paid on Tuesdays OR Wednesdays.  In the future, it will most likely be paid on Tuesdays only.  
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:08:25 AM

FIVE $1,000,000 GUARANTEED TOURNAMENTS COMING UP NEXT MONTH!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: