Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 09:48:36 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap!  (Read 52299 times)
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:44:49 PM

Looking forward to the trade bot release. When the marketing kicks off, that should wake the market.
Very happy that I was catching the dumps the night before the Trex add.

But for now it's like watching paint dry.

dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:19:20 PM

already hit 333K on c-cex .
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:28:16 PM

sooooooooooo what is this??
and why the price?

please don't give bullshit answers.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
political1907

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:29:15 PM

already hit 333K on c-cex .

Its fake Cheesy Cheesy

sp00lin9

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:35:26 PM

sooooooooooo what is this??
and why the price?

please don't give bullshit answers.

Everyone is getting in early on something proprietary!

People pay monthly to play with bots like these & the Dev is putting one in the wallet!

He's already came out with multiple fully functional updates to the wallet, so now it our job to stake, and wait for more updates  Smiley
WolfofCryptoStreet

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 02:38:18 PM

I am impressed with how rock solid our community is  Grin
altuinx

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:46:00 PM

I am impressed with how rock solid our community is  Grin

You shouldn't be surprised. This coin has good features, very low market cap, very low number of total coins and dev is delivering constantly. Also there are a lot more features to come (trading bot, etc.). I only see room for a lot of growth.
M1X (OP)

Activity: 350

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:46:52 PM

Have the Trading Bots been released yet and w̶h̶e̶n̶ if released will there be both Buy & Sell versions or just 1 thereof ?

The trading bot has not been released yet. We are still in the development stage for the trading/auto-arbitrage tool as we are working out all the bugs & making sure it is cross compatible with all of the major exchanges. Keep in mind, this functionality is not being developed for only trading M1 but for use with all cryptocurrencies. Our primary goal is to provide our community with the tools to generate income from swing/day trading. Furthermore, users whom produce gains from trading will have the option to automatically convert their BTC profits into M1 which will organically provide increased liquidity and buy support for M1 as a whole.

Looking forward to the trade bot release. When the marketing kicks off, that should wake the market.

Just keep in mind that the paint you are witnessing dry is on a thorough and meticulously developed piece of software. We appreciate your support for M1 and we are trying to bring the fully functional product to market as quickly as possible. We want our beta release to go smoothly and are working diligently to make sure the community is pleased with the results.

Soma ║║ ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Decentralized Social Marketplace   ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ║║ Soma
Interactive Itemcard (IIC)Secured paymentsSocial contributionsP2P-marketing
● ● ● ● ● Pre Sale Ends Aug 11th ║║ ANN Thread ║║ Slack ║║ Twitter ║║ Facebook ● ● ● ● ●
TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:01:13 PM

Have the Trading Bots been released yet and w̶h̶e̶n̶ if released will there be both Buy & Sell versions or just 1 thereof ?

The trading bot has not been released yet. We are still in the development stage for the trading/auto-arbitrage tool as we are working out all the bugs & making sure it is cross compatible with all of the major exchanges. Keep in mind, this functionality is not being developed for only trading M1 but for use with all cryptocurrencies. Our primary goal is to provide our community with the tools to generate income from swing/day trading. Furthermore, users whom produce gains from trading will have the option to automatically convert their BTC profits into M1 which will organically provide increased liquidity and buy support for M1 as a whole.

Just keep in mind that the paint you are witnessing dry is on a thorough and meticulously developed piece of software. We appreciate your support for M1 and we are trying to bring the fully functional product to market as quickly as possible. We want our beta release to go smoothly and are working diligently to make sure the community is pleased with the results.

Great to hear, just messing with you about the paint, it is interesting paint after all.
Keep up the great work and the updates.

BTW any idea when promotion campaign will start.

PS if you need a beta tester just let me know, have a ton of M1 and have used various bots previously.

The future does look pretty bright........

GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 07:42:27 PM

Hello Dear Forum Members!

M1 [M1] is now live on Bleutrade.com!

BTC Market: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/M1/BTC
LTC Market: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/M1/LTC
DOGE Market: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/M1/DOGE
USD Market: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/M1/USD

Visit Bleutrade official BitcoinTalk topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1067518

Bleutrade logo: https://bleutrade.com/imgs/Bleutrade-Cryptocurrency-Exchange-bt.png

Best Regards,
Bleutrade Team

How awesome! M1 to USD?!?!

That sounds great! I cant wait!!  Cheesy Cheesy
altuinx

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:58:25 PM

We're back!
keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:11:59 PM

Now this coin is freaking cheap!!!
hoshigakiii

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:57:01 PM

DEV - We are wating for some news! ;]
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:10:12 AM

I sold some of my stash near the top but I'm still holding and staking a bit because I feel that this coin can be a pretty strong coin if the Dev and team get the trading bot and everything working for this coin Smiley That will be a game changer in the cryptoworld for sure

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

M1X (OP)

Activity: 350

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:03:23 AM

v1.2.2.0 Wallet Update

GUI Update + Multi-Tab Social and Exchange Revamp

Getting everything squared away before releasing the beta for the Built-In TradeBot.
Please check out the new thread and stay tuned for our exciting updates as well!

Soma ║║ ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Decentralized Social Marketplace   ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ║║ Soma
Interactive Itemcard (IIC)Secured paymentsSocial contributionsP2P-marketing
● ● ● ● ● Pre Sale Ends Aug 11th ║║ ANN Thread ║║ Slack ║║ Twitter ║║ Facebook ● ● ● ● ●
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 06:30:05 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 07:07:26 AM by GTX980Power

v1.2.2.0 Wallet Update

Getting everything squared away before releasing the beta for the Built-In TradeBot.
Please check out the new thread and stay tuned for our exciting updates as well!

Great update! New GUI is sweet!

Looking great guys, keep up the good work! Grin
keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:46:34 AM

Hi All!

I'm staking my coins. It's running very smoothly. Any other experiences?

Can anyone explain for me what auto-arbitrage is?
altuinx

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:45:35 PM

It's probably referring to the trading bot. I think it means it can do arbitrage by itself on multiple exchanges.
sp00lin9

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:54:56 PM

Hi All!

I'm staking my coins. It's running very smoothly. Any other experiences?

Can anyone explain for me what auto-arbitrage is?

Auto arbitrage is when you buy coins from one exchange, then sell them on another exchange were people are willing to pay more money for them, automatically..
altuinx

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:01:27 PM

v1.2.2.0 Wallet Update

Love the new wallet! Can't wait for the new features to be activated!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: