Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap!  (Read 52262 times)
1qaz

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:23:29 PM

wtf ?

i find bug ^ after installation run wallet all ok ^ but when I opened console and type "help" I was sent to hell ^ the next attempt to start wallet , I was sent to hell  )))

Plzz fix

Thx

Wierd, mine works perfectly fine..

Try to do some basic things first like restart wallet, restart computer or try to uninstall from control panel & reinstall?

I returned to the 1.1.2 and wait fix bug ) but thank you for the proposed solutions, I am confident that the problem is in the client...

Did you try those simple steps though? I only suggest that because no one else has that issue with the wallet...

I can not restart PC, I have many wallet's in POS ^ is the thing that one run wallet ok ^ but after open console and typed "Help" ^ I was sent to hell ^ the second, third, attempt open wallet,  ended with error &

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wurstgelee

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:12:41 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 09:27:40 PM by wurstgelee

wtf ?

i find bug ^ after installation run wallet all ok ^ but when I opened console and type "help" I was sent to hell ^ the next attempt to start wallet , I was sent to hell  )))

Plzz fix

Thx

Try to do some basic things first like restart wallet, restart computer or try to uninstall from control panel & reinstall?

I returned to the 1.1.2 and wait fix bug ) but thank you for the proposed solutions, I am confident that the problem is in the client...

Did you try those simple steps though? I only suggest that because no one else has that issue with the wallet...

I can not restart PC, I have many wallet's in POS ^ is the thing that one run wallet ok ^ but after open console and typed "Help" ^ I was sent to hell ^ the second, third, attempt open wallet,  ended with error &

Try to rename your m1 folder in %appdata% (which means back it up) and start the client to generate a clean wallet. Does that work?

If so, delete the newly created, clean wallet and rename the folder back to its original name (make a backup first!) and delete everything but the wallet.dat in it. Start the wallet. Does that work?

1qaz

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:38:57 PM

wtf ?

Plzz fix

Thx

Try to rename your m1 folder in %appdata% (which means back it up) and start the client to generate a clean wallet. Does that work?

If so, delete the newly created, clean wallet and rename the folder back to its original name (make a backup first!) and delete everything but the wallet.dat in it. Start the wallet. Does that work?

ok , I have already tried to do so, but the result is the same... after open console and typed "Help" ^ I was sent to hell,  the second, third, attempt open wallet,  ended with error &

im back on 1.1.2 and wait DEV
sp00lin9

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:42:18 PM

wtf ?

Plzz fix

Thx

ok , I have already tried to do so, but the result is the same... after open console and typed "Help" ^ I was sent to hell,  the second, third, attempt open wallet,  ended with error &

I think you should spend 2 min & try restarting the computer lol. It's one of the easiest & most basic things to try, just my 2c
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:45:09 PM

Ya I would just make sure to exit your wallets that are POS staking because that should save the blockchain where it is and won't effect your staking ages I don't think and restart your computer and try that Smiley Just make sure that you somehow save the chain that your POS wallets are on before restarting your computer because that should make sure that you won't have to start the staking age over again I think Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

wurstgelee

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:49:11 PM

Yep. Restart your computer.

The most annoying peeps with problems are those who call and demand support but did not (or even refuse to) try a reboot first. Smiley

sp00lin9

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:51:49 PM

Ya I would just make sure to exit your wallets that are POS staking because that should save the blockchain where it is and won't effect your staking ages I don't think and restart your computer and try that Smiley Just make sure that you somehow save the chain that your POS wallets are on before restarting your computer because that should make sure that you won't have to start the staking age over again I think Smiley

Make an awesome Supply Shock signature! Let's spread the word!!   Cheesy
1qaz

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:52:07 PM

wtf ?

Plzz fix

Thx

I think you should spend 2 min & try restarting the computer lol. It's one of the easiest & most basic things to try, just my 2c

i think  problem in wallet ^ i'm try restart , but not now

The most annoying peeps with problems are those who call and demand support but did not (or even refuse to) try a reboot first. Smiley

Grin Grin Grin
WolfofCryptoStreet

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 09:53:36 PM

Make an awesome Supply Shock signature! Let's spread the word!!   Cheesy

I'll put it in my sig also!
topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:02:37 PM

i just lost some of my coins helppppppp

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:07:31 PM

How exactly did you lose some of your coins? Like what happened?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

sp00lin9

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:13:43 PM

Howw?
Try backing up your wallet, deleting everything in your %appdata& and resync.
topcat363

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:14:43 PM

Howw?

my comp switched off... im trying this now

sp00lin9

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:15:32 PM

Howw?

my comp switched off... im trying this now

Oh, you're good then...
1qaz

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:11:23 PM

You say bulshit ^ you are not competent in IT and more deep
1qaz

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:15:43 PM

ok ^ restart ok ^ and BOOM - all the same, at the arena  Roll Eyes

conclusion - "bug" )
1qaz

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:23:33 PM

you help - you brain  Grin
topcat363

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:27:07 PM

you help - you english  Cheesy

1qaz

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:33:41 PM

ok , ok ^&  man

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
WolfofCryptoStreet

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 11:35:09 PM

ok , ok ^&  man

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Haha.. You guys are funny...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: