Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:01:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55804 times)
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:34:49 AM

There are many things i use to spend my btc on.First is buying prepaid load using my bitcoins everyday,i spent $1 per day on prepaid load.I use to pay electricity bills sometimes when i have spare money on btc.And i also encashing it to real money to spend on my daily needs

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:41:00 AM

I use it to buy mobile load and internet quota. And I use it for trading, this way I can make my Bitcoin grow. From trading profit, I hold it and wait for a good price to sell.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:49:46 AM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
I spend it in load everyday, buy some cellphone accesories, cellphone trading to buy dump coins and converting it to fiat if the price is too high. Sometimes i spend it to buy some foods because im always hungry. And i want to buy new cellphone so that i can continue my posting in school.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:57:08 AM

There are many things i use to spend my btc on.First is buying prepaid load using my bitcoins everyday,i spent $1 per day on prepaid load.I use to pay electricity bills sometimes when i have spare money on btc.And i also encashing it to real money to spend on my daily needs

It turns out the user group you belong in the BTC is active. It is proven by the large number of transactions you make. I also hope you can take advantage of BTC for the future so that you can have a significant advantage.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:09:39 AM

I hold them Cheesy
mostly I consider bitcoin as an investment so I hold my coins. or at least I am holding most of my stash anyways. I have been investing money in bitcoin for a while from the time when the price was low around $200 because I want to have the most amount of bitcoin possible before it becomes popular enough that the price goes super high and it becomes harder to buy 1 whole bitcoin then.

Only Bitcoin
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:15:10 AM

I just collect them and then wait for better prices and then transfer it to the bank.
Sometimes I use it to buy something.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:10:59 AM

I use it to buy mobile load and internet quota. And I use it for trading, this way I can make my Bitcoin grow. From trading profit, I hold it and wait for a good price to sell.
there are many methods for growing bitcoin including trading. I also use bitcoin for trading. it provides many advantages for me. yeah some of the advantages that I used to shop
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:10:43 AM

there are many methods for growing bitcoin including trading. I also use bitcoin for trading. it provides many advantages for me. yeah some of the advantages that I used to shop
Yes absolutely right trade could provide some advantages for us. Issued several bitcoin to trade very well in my opinion than that could be used for investment.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:17:48 AM

actually i don't have anymore bitcoin in my wallet and i'm so regret sell at $552 because when i see on the market bitcoin has touch $623 but i just a buy bitcoin for spend it in online shop to buying something.

Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:44:58 AM

actually i don't have anymore bitcoin in my wallet and i'm so regret sell at $552 because when i see on the market bitcoin has touch $623 but i just a buy bitcoin for spend it in online shop to buying something.
No need to regret because you'll definitely get bitcoin again if you still collect them. Because what price you're already benefit. I am using my bitcoin as you are shopping online.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:09:21 AM

im ussually use 40% from my btc for trading, and hold the 55%, and 5% left i use it for gambling
Lol yeah nice division dude I also had the same money manage like you. I divide is greater in trade and business/other investments. I save 45% of my money in my wallet and use a certain percentage for shopping or gambling? yeah sometimes I need refreshing right Cheesy

But in the time when halving is just a month later, i will not use my bitcoins in any other way, but I am holding all my coins and are waiting for the halving when the price increase will increase my money and after that I will be able to start my on business.

Hire me for your campaign management
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:12:29 AM

I'm glad that bitcoin reach highest value since I joined into bitcoin things.
I'm usually use it for purchasing goods and help pay my school fee and I keep the rest for my investation
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:14:29 AM

I use most of them to pay bills or buy things online from Amazon through All4BTC.

Sometimes I take a small gamble on DirectBet

The rest , I just hoard.

yes me too buy few things and sometimes small bets on directbet. But for the last two months i have not spend my coins. i am keeping them save for halving. i am waiting for the price increase to highest level and then i will spent online and buy few household things.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:18:15 AM

I'm usually use it for purchasing goods and help pay my school fee and I keep the rest for my investation

bitcoin is now back up to the value that i first see it have when i started using bitcoin ~$550, it has been a very interesting ride and long one. i am glad to know bitcoin though.
and looking back i have earned a lot of money with bitcoin and most of it was from trading.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:24:45 AM

bitcoin is now back up to the value that i first see it have when i started using bitcoin ~$550, it has been a very interesting ride and long one. i am glad to know bitcoin though.
and looking back i have earned a lot of money with bitcoin and most of it was from trading.
Trading is one of the best way to deoble your money fast but only invest what you can afford.
In my bitcoin i can do more things bitcoin can provide some of my wants and now i will keep it after halving
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:29:14 AM

Im spending it for my personal stuffs. But it seems i cant buy my stuffs for a month, See bitcoin price. 620$  I think i will just save this up and use my bitcoin when the bitcoin halving ended
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:50:17 AM

I use most of them to pay bills or buy things online from Amazon through All4BTC.

Sometimes I take a small gamble on DirectBet

The rest , I just hoard.

I use my coins to bet on DirectBet and i win most of the times

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
A.L.I.V.E

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:09:39 AM

buying stuff online but if the shop not accept bitcoin sometime i ask my friend to buy for me first then i send him my bitcoin according how much he spent to buy stuff that i need in online shop
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:49:06 AM

Of course i am trading, and it will become big growing for my bitcoin. Even if trading has big risk but we can be management of risk. It is just my income consistent from trading.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:03:17 AM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley

well i spend them in many different ways, sometimes when i am bored i gamble few $ just for fun, not for profit, and when i want profit i start altcoins trading with my money

and now when openbazaar is open  i buy many different things there too as price there is okay, and when steam accepts bitcoins i buy many games for myself and my friends

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: