Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55803 times)
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:11:33 PM

Sometimes I trade with them, when I am free want to have some fun then go for gambling to try my luck and apart from that majority of my coins I am saving it for future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:17:53 PM

Sometimes I trade with them, when I am free want to have some fun then go for gambling to try my luck and apart from that majority of my coins I am saving it for future.

Holding bitcoin while waiting for the rise is the easiest way if you are looking for some profit but it is a good idea to also look at other investment opportunities that you might find, although you should be very careful and research about the company first to see if they are legit.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 03:23:42 PM

Yes I do both of the things. I earn bitcoins, I spend it and I invest it too. Merely holding bitcoins won’t make it great as much as we are expecting it, the true power of popularity lies in the volume of transactions. If I am expecting bitcoin to touch $1000 mark the how it’s going to do that if I am just holding coins without spending it. Unless I spend it, unless someone accept it and unless the demand rise for bitcoin there will no impact on the price. So I spend, I invest, I hold.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:54:46 PM

before when i was only earning $3 usd per week i was just using some portion of it in buying some loads  , but now i am actually earning $4 per day and i am converting them into steam wallet code and sell it
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:57:22 PM

Holding bitcoin while waiting for the rise is the easiest way if you are looking for some profit but it is a good idea to also look at other investment opportunities that you might find, although you should be very careful and research about the company first to see if they are legit.
online investments have become very risky now, its better not to invest there as its very tough to identify their genuineness as in long run they will show their true colors.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:11:31 PM

I do trading as by it I am able to afford my own expanses and it helps me to make my life better....
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:21:02 PM

before when i was only earning $3 usd per week i was just using some portion of it in buying some loads  , but now i am actually earning $4 per day and i am converting them into steam wallet code and sell it
well dont you think that it would be better to just hold all of your bitcoins and not do anything with that? i think in this way you would be able to make even more money really easily

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:57:37 PM

online investments have become very risky now, its better not to invest there as its very tough to identify their genuineness as in long run they will show their true colors.
Yeah right those investment are risky almost all investment site are scam like cloud mining site and ponzi.. honestly i am not believe to those ponzi or cloud mining i experience to them of loses.. so for those who newbie better to dont try to invest if you dont want to lose..
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:40:09 PM

I am collecting bitcoin and holding it and waiting for a good price. i want to spend it buying some stuffs that i want . and maybe i'll save half of it to go for trading i don't really know yet what would i do after the halving . but for this time i'll spending until the bitcoin get a higher price.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:50:18 PM

i do not spend my bitcoin , i  earn bitcoin and just collect and till then waiting for increasing its price because its better time for saving your bitcoin . 
So lucky , I am badly addicted to gambling and can not see money in my wallet for long before I gamble with it.
I though have started to save them because now a days I am winning more than loosing Smiley
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:15:49 PM

Long-term investments may be exactly what I'm feeling right now . and the rest for daily use such as holiday etc. Grin
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:58:27 PM

I earn it and sell it to my local currency when I am in need of hard cash and that is the only way for me to spend my bitcoins at a moment and I am really satisfied with it.
Agree, bitcoin is simply a savings for you so that you can get a profit soon. If you avoid spending any cent of it and just spend it with emergency that will be great for you because you can save bitcoins alot.
Yes currently thats what i have been doing too. i just save my bitcoins to my wallet and spend it when im need of money, i just cashout my balance and hold some. my earnings now are save in my wallet.

Sell it only in case of any emergency, better option is to save it for future as price will be very much higher which can give you more profits if you sell at that particular point.

But we cannot let people to save more bitcoin especially if they really need a money so the tendency is they would pulled out more of it and leave only some amount . And sometimes they don't any choice but to spend it because they will always need a money even without an emergency or it is just a normal event  
I am just holding it for price increase. and some time I feel the need. or when I need money for buying some think then I use to exchange my bitcoin and then fulfill my needs.
amine14madrid

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:00:13 PM

I spend my bitcoins , betting on gambling website i like betting like MLB with small amount of bet like 0.005 i don't want to lose more and if i win im happy that my bitcoin double and ienjoy also watching and after i win i cashout my money .
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:03:58 PM

I earn it and sell it to my local currency when I am in need of hard cash and that is the only way for me to spend my bitcoins at a moment and I am really satisfied with it.
I don't really change my Bitcoin into hard cash because I know its value will increase and so I am holding it.  But I surely believe in using btc for phone top up and to buy some online stuffs. Cheesy

Yeah phone top up using bitcoin is really easy and convenient and you can also gain some extra credit if you do it using bitcoin, that is the only way I use my bitcoin and rest I am saving it for future.
Well I just don't think it's somewhat a good idea to cash your coins out right now, since in atleast two months, I kind of expect the price to rise because if it didn't, then two it's either miners would be getting less reward from mining or the tx fees would increase as additional incentives for them.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:17:46 AM

I sit in a dark cave, pallid with Donald Trump hair, and rock back and forth referring to them as 'my precious'.

Sometimes I play pog with physical bitcoin.

But mist of the time, I just spend them. Because, well, it's money.
It is money but it's worth is much more than JUST money for me. I usually try to buy things with my fiat and when it becomes necessary to spend bitcoins then only I spend them. For example I need to buy domain and do not have option to pay with my bank cards then I will go for using my bitcoins. But most of the case I avoid spending bitcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:13:49 PM

well dont you think that it would be better to just hold all of your bitcoins and not do anything with that? i think in this way you would be able to make even more money really easily

I am holding but only a portion of my bitcoin because i am needing money everyday and long term is really not my aim because we all dont know whats going to happen
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:50:02 PM

I don't really change my Bitcoin into hard cash because I know its value will increase and so I am holding it.  But I surely believe in using btc for phone top up and to buy some online stuffs. Cheesy

Yeah phone top up using bitcoin is really easy and convenient and you can also gain some extra credit if you do it using bitcoin, that is the only way I use my bitcoin and rest I am saving it for future.
Well I just don't think it's somewhat a good idea to cash your coins out right now, since in atleast two months, I kind of expect the price to rise because if it didn't, then two it's either miners would be getting less reward from mining or the tx fees would increase as additional incentives for them.
Well, what will happen is there will be a rice in the price since we know that bitcoin is deflating and that will result to a new price for a time that will pass.
hayduke

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:02:24 PM

i use my bitcoin money . to buy something thats makes me feel happy. and i use this money to pay bills in our scool. that why ineed bitcoin we need bitcoin for everyday life.
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:24:04 PM

i use my bitcoin money . to buy something thats makes me feel happy. and i use this money to pay bills in our scool. that why ineed bitcoin we need bitcoin for everyday life.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:29:16 PM

I am holding but only a portion of my bitcoin because i am needing money everyday and long term is really not my aim because we all dont know whats going to happen

If your goal is not for the long term, it is better to make short-term gains, such as trade. rather than just holding and convert to fiat then spend it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: