Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your btc?  (Read 55804 times)
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:56:08 PM

I mostly try to build up quantity of bitcoin I have. The few that I have I try to increase by trading and lending. I have used some for online purchases in the past.
I also trade because i believe that in trading my bitcoin will grow i just need to be patient while i hold some of my bitcoin, waiting for the price to increase. sometimes i gamble if i have free time and spend small amount of my earnings.

Trading is the best option to multiply your coins, and with altcoins you can do it even faster if you have chosen a good coin, gambling is good but only for having some fun with small amount.
michelle1845

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:15:10 PM

In these days I'm more active on trading altcoins, some trades were made with a nice profit, I think if you have good resource for it, and if you manage to get some inside news, then trading would be helpful.
Mr. Green

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:17:17 PM

I will hold them in my wallet till the day i die. Panic hold forever.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:18:40 PM

In these days I'm more active on trading altcoins, some trades were made with a nice profit, I think if you have good resource for it, and if you manage to get some inside news, then trading would be helpful.

Yes altcoin trading seems to be the best at a moment, and majority of users are making daily profits from it and I think that is the best place to invest our bitcoins which can give us best returns.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:32:28 PM

Since I am satisfied with my current holding of 5 Bitcoins. I just invest extra Bitcoins in other hot altcoins to get profits and cash out for fiat to do other things. I sell them to my friends and other people personally for money. I am looking forward to buy in future same more to reach 10 Bitcoins target to have in my holdings.

Good news for you is that bitcoin price is increasing and it is now at 610$.People are speculating the price will go beyond 700 this time around and it is good for people who are bag holders of this currency.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:12:29 PM

Since I am satisfied with my current holding of 5 Bitcoins. I just invest extra Bitcoins in other hot altcoins to get profits and cash out for fiat to do other things. I sell them to my friends and other people personally for money. I am looking forward to buy in future same more to reach 10 Bitcoins target to have in my holdings.

Good news for you is that bitcoin price is increasing and it is now at 610$.People are speculating the price will go beyond 700 this time around and it is good for people who are bag holders of this currency.

Lets see where it goes, I'm holding some BTC - but also buying up the cheap alts whilst everybody else is selling them to consolidate their BTC positions =)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:28:28 PM

Lets see where it goes, I'm holding some BTC - but also buying up the cheap alts whilst everybody else is selling them to consolidate their BTC positions =)

$700 will not be achieved easily so I am investing some money in altocoins at a moment so that I can have more number  of coins in future when price of bitcoins goes higher.
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:25:50 PM

Hold it and wait for a price improvement as well as day trading it against USD mostly and sometimes with an against other cryptocurrencies, also sometimes I buy stuff online "nothing illegal though", I also use it as a payment system in my little new faucet..
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:53:20 PM

Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
I personally think that the best option for your Bitcoin is to hold on to them, you can make more money with them in the future because the value can go up.
But if you do not want to wait for the future to happen then you can sell right away if you can still make a profit.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:57:01 PM

I personally think that the best option for your Bitcoin is to hold on to them, you can make more money with them in the future because the value can go up.
But if you do not want to wait for the future to happen then you can sell right away if you can still make a profit.

That will only be possible if a person will add too some numbers on bitcoin to be hold. They make more money depends on the quantity of the coins that will be used for holding.

So don't just hold coins but make sure people are adding some too so that profit is really noticeable.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cozynunu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:57:43 PM

There are allot of kind things to do with the bitcoin for sure because i know that allot of people are using bitcoins far in the future so the things you can do with bitcoins will be better.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:22:06 PM

Hold it and wait for a price improvement as well as day trading it against USD mostly and sometimes with an against other cryptocurrencies, also sometimes I buy stuff online "nothing illegal though", I also use it as a payment system in my little new faucet..
Yes I also hold bitcoin in some time ago to sell it. Because it will be able to make easy profit. I never use bitcoin directly because in my area there is no place that accept bitcoin.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:45:05 PM

Yes I also hold bitcoin in some time ago to sell it. Because it will be able to make easy profit. I never use bitcoin directly because in my area there is no place that accept bitcoin.

Its good to sell when you see higher price to secure profits but to get even higher profits I think you should give a try in growing them to earn best profits from it in future.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:45:42 PM

I use Bitcoin to exchange with other virtual currency, buy cloud mining.
Nice i am using bitcoin too to exchange it with another alt coin currency where they can easily earn profit by trading but depends on how many people are going to pump bitcoin many people are trying to wait and still hold their bitcoin in space and i believe that someday i can easily build a bitcoin company.
Xinarae

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:48:26 PM

I'm spend my bitcoins on digital goods and buy some a stuff , these two things are online and working great due to this I only do this when there will be more nice and trusted stores I will take a look for what is useful for me.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:51:39 PM

I'm spend my bitcoins on digital goods and buy some a stuff , these two things are online and working great due to this I only do this when there will be more nice and trusted stores I will take a look for what is useful for me.

Never like to spend my bitcoins for any digital goods, maybe never needed to do that that's why i feel like that, but i would only spend my bitcoins if there would be a place accepting it or i'll just exchange them to my home currency for spending them if i need to.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:55:13 PM

Never like to spend my bitcoins for any digital goods, maybe never needed to do that that's why i feel like that, but i would only spend my bitcoins if there would be a place accepting it or i'll just exchange them to my home currency for spending them if i need to.

Yeah and I will prefer not to spend them either digitally or physically as price is not too high at a moment, instead I will prefer to save them and spend only when I see higher price.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:03:38 PM

Hiii there Mixers well for me and im going to answer your question honestly first i only spend my money thru sending money for my love ones and i need to earn mroe so that i can easily say that if i need something i can easily get money from my bitcoin wallet thats all and it easy to trade bitcoin into another crypto currency.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:05:41 PM

I use them when I need to. Sometimes I got no money in my wallet then I remember that I have bitcoins in my online wallet.
That is how I'm making use of it currently.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:14:43 PM

Hiii there Mixers well for me and im going to answer your question honestly first i only spend my money thru sending money for my love ones and i need to earn mroe so that i can easily say that if i need something i can easily get money from my bitcoin wallet thats all and it easy to trade bitcoin into another crypto currency.
For me we are not the same im use my bitcoins to increase more the amount of my bitcoin.. i use and spend it to buy domain and hosting paying for advertisement of my niche what i promoting that i can earn per leads.
This is i think the best to increase the amount of my earnings..
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: