Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone who can create an altcoin (Los Angeles)  (Read 866 times)
DivineEruptus (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:27:19 PM

Hello people! My name is Julius and I'm a 23 year old student here in Los Angeles from Stockholm, Sweden.

I'm looking to create my own altcoin with someone. I want to start a project (with my/our own currency) that I know will go viral. I'm in the search of one or more persons who together with me can start a project involving a new and a fresh Crypto Currency. I have many ideas on how to develop and make Crypto Currencys go viral and be popular all around the world.

This idea is to create one altcoin that will be worth a lot and earn us a lot of money as soon as the altcoin is done created. In other words - as soon as the currency is ready to be traded/sold it will be popular and worth a lot.
How? By using the technology that is already out there. 

What I'm searching for is one person who wants to try this. One person who is not afraid of taking a chance when they see it. In my mind this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for The One who wants to be the one that pushes Crypto Currency out there to the main stream.
I'm in the search for someone with the computer skills to create our own Currency. I don't have an laptop/computer so I suppose thats whats needed from your side.

I am in Los Angeles and would like to meet someone who wants to try this. We can meet at a cafe, starbucks, public space and talk so you don't have to feel afraid. Im a normal guy with an idea who wants to change the world.

Call or text me at 213-259-4874.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:40:39 PM

Im a normal guy with an idea who wants to change the world.

just stick with bitcoin kid Wink
DivineEruptus (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:02:19 PM

Bitcoin is always number one. Im trying to create number 2. But I need help and support doing it  Smiley
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:07:28 PM

I need help and support doing it  Smiley

then set up an account with the red cross so that they can send you some free bags of rice

I know your getting tired of having to fetch water from the local stream while swatting flies from your face

maybe the red cross will help your people build a well so that you wont have to do this anymore

you know what the guys in my circle call people who cant code their own shit? Bottom of the barrel scum

i dig your ambition

but i dont dig your naivete
thebenjamincode

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:33:16 AM

wow that's cool kid, keep it up, you won't know if your coin will be successful if you don't try Cheesy
inigthz

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:52:03 AM

Don't forget to prefer PoW only.
legitdev

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:00:27 AM

I need help and support doing it  Smiley

then set up an account with the red cross so that they can send you some free bags of rice

I know your getting tired of having to fetch water from the local stream while swatting flies from your face

maybe the red cross will help your people build a well so that you wont have to do this anymore

you know what the guys in my circle call people who cant code their own shit? Bottom of the barrel scum

i dig your ambition

but i dont dig your naivete

^invest in bitcorn and bags of ricecoin if course !!  =)  +1like
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:21:39 AM

lol, I've seen this exact thread about a thousand times now.

"I have this great idea for a Coin but want to be a cheerleader and have someone else do all the work"

Atleast you didn't pull the "but would have to sign a non disclosure agreement" line

You either need to have your own strategy, are good at coding and do the majority of the work yourself or have a good strategy, ok at coding and have bags of cash to pay someone to develop it for you. If you launch an IPO Coin, it'll pretty much be DOA and no one will take it seriously.

Either way you will need to know how to code but good luck with your endeavors.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:07:20 AM

You guys are forgetting something. He doesn't even have laptop/PC. I wonder how he will be working and spread his ideas. Possibly through his cell phone.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:32:18 AM

You guys are forgetting something. He doesn't even have laptop/PC. I wonder how he will be working and spread his ideas. Possibly through his cell phone.

I read it but it's worth pointing out.

GET A PC!

You can buy one for cheap off Ebay but if also in LA you could head over to the poor area (anywhere but the downtown core) and buy a stolen one for $20.

Just look for the black guy.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 11:51:13 AM

You can buy one for cheap off Ebay but if also in LA you could head over to the poor area (anywhere but the downtown core) and buy a stolen one for $20.

It's not funny you know. Smiley

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:34:34 PM

It's not funny you know. Smiley

Thyat's the part in his post that you find "not funny"Huh? Wow!

This guy's obviously KKK, but I didn't think you would be in that group...
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:01:48 PM

That's the part in his post that you find "not funny"Huh? Wow

Hey, barabbas,

I missed you. Smiley

Just summarized his post with those words. Poor people, black people, stolen stuff... I am nowhere near racist.

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:12:02 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208578.0

clout

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:10:30 AM

are you trying to create a currency or a better blockchain?
photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:35:12 AM

lol

Trust me, if you do not know how to at least clone a coin, start a network and maintain it, you shoudl not be starting an alt coin for anything other than personal/local testing. 

Believe me you will be glad you took my advice if you do.

Think long and hard,  even if you can code , and are good at it, it takes a lot of time, a thankless job that most months when you pay your linode,ec2 and digital ocean bills you wonder ......'geee , was this really a good idea'''' 

now if you have some skills and are working with a team that can provide the other resouces you cannot and are willing to sacrifice many many hours of time and btc /money to support your network and buy mining equipment or hash to secure your blockchain in case no one mines it............ welll that may be different.....

MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:36:11 AM

lol, I've seen this exact thread about a thousand times now.

Yes. It reminds me of the mid 90's when everyone wanted to make a webpage. Now there are more altcoins than there were webpages back then.

Soon everyone will have their own personal altcoin that no one will accept or value. My advice, find an existing coin, invest, and contribute.
legitdev

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:38:58 PM

lol @ OP !!!

>>fwiw : we tried reaching out to this squid... he needs to do his homework ! Wink * have fun kid !
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:00:48 AM

That's the part in his post that you find "not funny"Huh? Wow

Hey, barabbas,

I missed you. Smiley

Just summarized his post with those words. Poor people, black people, stolen stuff... I am nowhere near racist.

You are right, we've evolved into a society where Black people cannot be stereotyped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BHzBgPXeqU

Please substitute Black with Mexican.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: