Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you sell coins ?  (Read 7746 times)
tina87

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:24:15 AM

Topic was strated in 2015, lol. from there till now there have been a lot of exchanges opened...
binance, kucoin etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

Now most often I use Binance, because the exchange doesn't have large commissions and a very large number of daily trades and tokens
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

Last month I often use bancor network. It's very comfortable exchange, where I can change my coins on any other(including ethereum) very fast(1-2min, depend of the eth network and gwei)
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

You can try selling cryptos to fiat using Gemini and Coinbase. Coinabse is the most popular of the all and is going to launch institutional trading desk soon. Moreover, Bittrex is also going to bring crypto to fiat trading option. They are still in testing phase and once verified, they will brink crypto-fiat pairs. I am eagerly waiting for Bittrex fiat exchange as it has decent volume and after the arrival of such pairs, volume is likely to increase.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe
Well, your county of resident will determine the best exchange site you can use but I use localbitcoin sometime, luno and you can try bitwala cause it seems like you're from the Europe. However, the mentioned exchange can be use for EU though but it will be better if you use Ivykoin.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

I sold my coins on Bittrex/Binance & cex.io

Exchanges are working better for you which are providing path for you to sell out your holding coins. Once you sell on nay exchange then it can not be undone so keep great care in making decisions according to the market situations.

Binance and Bittrex are best rated exchanges through which you can sell out anytime as it is internet so you can use this service anytime 24 hours. Remember that when you sell it should be a price higher than your buying price in order to make profit.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

I trade on binance. However, I do not like the binance trading platform. When I convert to cash, I usually trade directly without going through the trading platform.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

Well it depends on what coin I would sell sometimes there are only few trading sites that accept particular alt-coins.
I mean not all the trading sites would have the alt-coin that we are holding for example some new alt-coins wouldn't really be in the well known trading sites.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
lucretiareaves

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

There are a lot of trading platforms that can help you sell your money off bitcoint for example binance, bittrex ... Then depending on your country to choose from in exchange for cash
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

www.coinbene.com is the best market and exchange I think because we can very easily use it and most importantly the fee fee is also not expensive.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

I prefer selling my coins on the market or any exchanger that the ico is recommending it because in this way, the price might still grow even more and you will earn profit more than the normal price.

sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

Many exchanges that you can choose now depend on you where you are comfortable and safe to trade because all exchanges are now safe or safe to use. The decision is yours
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

Many exchanges that you can choose now depend on you where you are comfortable and safe to trade because all exchanges are now safe or safe to use. The decision is yours

I agree, there are many exchanges in the market today where you can choose from and where you feel most comfortable with. I personally chose Bittrex and Binance because I felt safe when using these exchanges. But yeah the choice is yours at the end of the day.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

Though it is now slowly coming back. I'm just looking for google. Currently I use localbitcoin every time I want to sell my Bitcoin to fiat. but mostly I keep my coins in storage today. the rest will go into my swap account to trade and try to make more Bitcoin of course.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

I sell my coins in Indodax this is a local exchange in my country and there you can easily sell your coins and the security is also quite tight
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:58:27 PM

usually i sell my coins in bittrex and binance. because here it is very easy and safe. or you sell your coins as recommended by the ICO you follow.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

okex is a good place where you can sell them . and u can use bitstamp,coinbase,idex ,coss etc
Fresh boy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:36:49 PM

There are many websites out there who provide you sell and buy options. You can search them on google and compare one another according to the services they provides.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

Well i sell my coin through luno,its in three countries,London,Nigerian, Canada, they convert your coins to your local currency..
mbm_ico

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

Usually I try to keep promising coins as long as possible, but if you still decide to sell some of your tokens, then use such popular cryptocurrency exchanges as IDEX and Binance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: