Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you sell coins ?  (Read 7746 times)
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:41:31 AM

I like Coinbase for trading of coins and that is more good and trust worthy because i have traded several times with 100% accuracy. But if you have other exchanges which provide you less fee and fast transaction that would be also good but i do not want to sell my coin right now because this time is not good for selling of precious coin at low prices.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

Selling of asset has no particular place however, where you sell depends on where that token is listed Also, if the token is not listed where you like to trade will you keep the token. Have it at the back of you mind that sale of token depend on where it is listed.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:01:27 AM

Its better to buy Bitcoin first then go for other altcoins. This way you will be having less hassle and can calculate the total in and outs of your trading. Always target to increase the total wealth in Bitcoin and you can trade on any exchange if you do like this.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kokliko

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

I usually use exchange transactions and sell coins through Binance. I have used many trading exchange floors but i feel that only Binance is right for me.
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

I'm selling my bitcoin on various trading exchanges. And at all try to put not sell , and to change one on another more profitable , thereby increasing its portfolio !

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

many exchanges accept crypto buying and selling. I trade in several markets. namely Bittrex, HitBTC, Coinbene, Kucoin, etc. This market accepts buying and selling even arbitration if lucky. the local market is only for making crypto into money. because in my opinion there is greater fluctuation in the global market.
Bitterx and poloniex are the best places but for now I use the Binance exchanges right now because it gives us the most satisfactory result apart from it ether delta is good but according to me it is not good to trust blindly as I trust bitterx because using ether delta will leak our private key for it we will have to type our private key and it will remain back on the system, so we have plenty of options.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

Basically, what you need to do is find a trading site where users register and transact by way of selling or buying coins. There are many trading sites of different popularity available to lodge your coins in and trade them for value. There are some that are available per country or locality, an example of which is coins.ph, which is available in the Philippines. However, the transactions and value of the coin you are eyeing to buy may depend on the discretion of the people who are selling or buying them based also on the status of the market.
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

Ofcourse you can sell your coins in exchanges where you're coins listed.
But in good exchanges I only pick to know every minutes for its price.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

I always Selling my tokens in a good condition exchanges that will grow up in 24hours of trading  for its price.
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

I sell my coins depending on the exchange, there are coins that I have, but if the coins are still only listed on a few exchanges which include small volumes, I will wait for the coins to be listed in the larger trading exchanges.
because when the coin that I hold is already entered in the stock that has a large trading volume will be able to increase the price even higher.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

I sell my coins depending on the exchange, there are coins that I have, but if the coins are still only listed on a few exchanges which include small volumes, I will wait for the coins to be listed in the larger trading exchanges.
because when the coin that I hold is already entered in the stock that has a large trading volume will be able to increase the price even higher.
That's right, it is just a matter of being patient but somehow it takes years to be listed in big exchanges that could result into become impatient and sell it especially when we are in needs of money.
I openly do selling of my coins when it is already listed on the market exchange cause it mostly dumps in few hours especially from bounty rewards.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:46:12 AM

I do not sell, I use my country's exchanges to exchange a few invested tokens, to sell some coins is not worth it, because many coins are better than fiat coins!
crpytpublica

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:52:08 PM

When I first got acquainted with the crypto currency, I started my activity through a bot in the Telegram channel, where I bought and sold my crypto currency.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
alentmay

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:03:36 AM

Selling of asset has no particular place however, where you sell depends on where that token is listed Also, if the token is not listed where you like to trade will you keep the token. Have it at the back of you mind that sale of token depend on where it is listed.
Selling is not a problem earning is a problem. Anyway if you want to sell your coins, it is right that you can sell your tokens in that exchange where it is listed. If your tokens have priced and you want to sell them it is better to convert them into bitcoin and then sell it. By this way you will find buyers easily and comfortable and you will have a record of your transactions.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

I was using Bianance and Kucoin but recently I have stop using them and I use more of decentralized exchanges for selling and buying of my tokens, decentralized exchange is good because you don't have any restrictions or have to pass any KYC. Currently I use more of idex.market more than any other dex exchanges.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:43:19 AM

Its better to buy Bitcoin first then go for other altcoins. This way you will be having less hassle and can calculate the total in and outs of your trading. Always target to increase the total wealth in Bitcoin and you can trade on any exchange if you do like this.
Yeah it is great idea. if you have bitcoin already then selling your coins is no problem, but you didn’t tell which coins do you want to sell. If you have bitcoin for sale then you do not need any particular exchange. You can sell it anywhere you want. But if you want to sell in these days, I suggest holding because the price is low and you may lose your money.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

It depends, really. It depends on which token I'm selling and for which purpose...I usually use Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Bibox, probably big ones, trusted.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

Most of the time I sell my coins in kucoin, coinbene, mercatox sometimes, cryptopia, binance and houbi. Then, most probably I hold my atlcoins in long term. As much as it is not getting any profit I'm not selling it. I chose this exchange because they have a good volume in  the market, and they are belong to top 20 exchangers too.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

I usually sell coins to get Bitcoin and then convert to fiat cash. My transactions are usually done on big exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Bitmex ... these are very reputable and community exchanges so the security is very high.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:05:53 PM

I sell my bitcoin in coins.ph because that wallet is not only selling of bitcoins you can sell also another altcoins and you can sell and buy coin instant to that wallet it is not exchanges site but it is very useful to convert bitcoin to real money or fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: