Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trading strategy  (Read 13698 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:21:11 AM

Probably the safest way to make money with trading bitcoins is through arbitrage. This means that you see an opportunity to buy an bitcoins in one place for a certain price and sell it immediately at another place for a higher price. It is important that you know you can sell the bitcoin immediately at a certain price. If you wait - then this is no longer arbitrage trading, but speculation.
Go and have a look at the price differences between exchanges and check out if you can find good opportunities.

The other way to earn Bitcoins from trading is simple speculation. In this case you would buy Bitcoins, wait until the price increases, then sell for a fiat currency.
When the price drops again, you buy more Bitcoins and start all over. If you are lucky or can predict price of btc you will earn some money from this.

Yeah that arbtirage is one of the most effective way to get bitcoin fast but we can't always use this kind of method because we can't always see arbitrage altough is so fast to earn, we must wait for some time to get until the arbitrage if not it would just be the same like usual trading. Just wait for low price and sell for high price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Troonetpt

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:22:26 PM

Buy at low price, and sell at high price is the only way to earn money.
And if the price going down, you should buy more.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:35:06 PM

most important thing is patience. if you have that then trading is very easy and it requires very low effort. buy low sell high.
Thats is the need of businessman PATIENT and also have a self confidence. Patient will help you to wait to a buyer and if that buyer offer you a small money you can ignore him and find another buyer. Self confidence will help you that you can buy or sell your products and it help you to face the people or to talk to people.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:48:25 PM

I'm starting trading with bitcoins a couple of month already i buy low and sell high but really i wanna know if there are any strategies or equations to follow to know which time is perfect to buy or sell  or which is not and so on ......

I guess there is only one strategy in the cryptocoin world that works in the long haul (apart from arbitrage, of course), that is, to follow big fish and not get caught in the way (unless you are the big fish indeed)...

I ever did this (follow the big fish), but what if after I following him and then he suddenly disappear? What should I do next?

faucet used to be profitable
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 07:19:34 PM

I'm starting trading with bitcoins a couple of month already i buy low and sell high but really i wanna know if there are any strategies or equations to follow to know which time is perfect to buy or sell  or which is not and so on ......

I guess there is only one strategy in the cryptocoin world that works in the long haul (apart from arbitrage, of course), that is, to follow big fish and not get caught in the way (unless you are the big fish indeed)...

I ever did this (follow the big fish), but what if after I following him and then he suddenly disappear? What should I do next?

Sell your stash of coins as soon as possible. You may of course ask me how you can catch this very moment (when pumping turns into dumping), but I pretty much don't know. Personally, I prefer day trading. By the way, yesterday was a good day for Dogecoin (remember, follow the big fish), and I guess many profited handsomely...

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:31:28 PM

I'm starting trading with bitcoins a couple of month already i buy low and sell high but really i wanna know if there are any strategies or equations to follow to know which time is perfect to buy or sell  or which is not and so on ......

Sell your stash of coins as soon as possible. You may of course ask me how you can catch this very moment (when pumping turns into dumping), but I pretty much don't know. Personally, I prefer day trading. By the way, yesterday was a good day for Dogecoin (remember, follow the big fish), and I guess many profited handsomely...

How come you ask them to sell their stash of coins but you didnt give any spesific reason? You need give them at least a reason why you should pump and dump it as soon as possible. This will help them and give them some good information when trading
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 02:01:03 PM

How come you ask them to sell their stash of coins but you didnt give any spesific reason? You need give them at least a reason why you should pump and dump it as soon as possible. This will help them and give them some good information when trading

Specific reason for dumping one's stockpile of coins was given in the post I replied to. You may want to read it

Dotakels

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:48:38 PM

Specific reason for dumping one's stockpile of coins was given in the post I replied to. You may want to read it
And the other reason is to earn a big profit by doing pumped and dumped. As usual we do it to earn. or you do it because you want to earn .
salek11

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:34:35 PM

Most traders will either buy and sell bitcoin on a daily basis, or hold  bitcoins on the grounds that its price will increase in the long term.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:55:26 PM

Buy low and sell high, but the problem is that it is easy to see the good entry and exit points that have been, it is difficult to see the ones that will come in the future.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:35:02 AM

Most traders will either buy and sell bitcoin on a daily basis, or hold  bitcoins on the grounds that its price will increase in the long term.
Yeah the main strategy buy and sell bitcoin. Many people use this method so that they can earn a profit and also they would have a friends that they trust him.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:42:12 AM

Sell in isolated markets where Bitcoin is highly valuable and not readily available. You can find them online, but places like Local Bitcoins and such will only offer competitive rates. Find a market where there is less competition and increase profit margins.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:13:30 AM

Make a service for people in your neighbourhood that want bitcoin, but dont know how to buy them. You can easily get 10% on each transaction that way. Especially if you buy on an eschange with low value and show them the value where btc is higher.
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:39:49 PM

trading strategy just need patience, if you see bitcoin down, please dont panic sell.
or you use martiangle strategy.
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:37:21 AM

Sell in isolated markets where Bitcoin is highly valuable and not readily available. You can find them online, but places like Local Bitcoins and such will only offer competitive rates. Find a market where there is less competition and increase profit margins.
the problem is there is no ppl there who are interested at bitcoin! So it will be difficulty to find a buyer for the high price.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:55:10 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 12:52:08 PM by Amph

the problem is there is no ppl there who are interested at bitcoin! So it will be difficulty to find a buyer for the high price.

you can try to sell your btc here on the market with a +6% then buy from someone else at 5%, 1% pure profit, this is still trading, it is also done off market so will not influence the over all price so much

it's the best trading you can do, there are only some risk due to scammers that are always around
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:20:19 PM

trading strategy just need patience, if you see bitcoin down, please dont panic sell.

Yes I agree on that, everything you do will always need a patience but how do you trading with martingale method? Is that even work for trading? Because what I know is martingale is only for gambling and you really need a lot of cash to do it but trading some people dont have a good bitcoin to do martingale
Erdogan
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:11:31 PM

Yes I agree on that, everything you do will always need a patience but how do you trading with martingale method? Is that even work for trading? Because what I know is martingale is only for gambling and you really need a lot of cash to do it but trading some people dont have a good bitcoin to do martingale

For every dollar you lose in bitcoin, buy bitcoin for two dollars!
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:16:14 PM

I dont think this can be a good way to earn back what you loss. It will be just like a spending your money to buy again and again, you can cover the loss from trading because the profit that you get can't cover it. It is not like a gambling that can double your money when you win so your loss will be covered
Erdogan
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:20:02 PM

I dont think this can be a good way to earn back what you loss. It will be just like a spending your money to buy again and again, you can cover the loss from trading because the profit that you get can't cover it. It is not like a gambling that can double your money when you win so your loss will be covered

Do you mean that it works in gambling?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: