Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonuspool - SCAMMER NEILL ROELOFSE  (Read 22141 times)
Morblias

Activity: 576
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 01:05:26 PM

Everyone post here too under Scam Accusations: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=118353.0

Tips / Donations accepted: 1Morb18DsDHNEv6TeQXBdba872ZSpiK9fY
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danilo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 01:45:34 PM

Hello everyone,
I'm short for 100btc Smiley
And...I am not investor. I just keep coins becouse I think that they are safe on bonuspool...Yes...I was stupid Smiley

Here are the IP address:
196.209.243.169 nroelofse@gmail.com

There are two scenarios:
1 From the beginning he planned fraud. In this case a fraud is worse than all the others because he won the confidence of most of us...so he was really good Smiley

2. He Really lost coins because they are invested in BTCS & T. That this scenario is true he would not have escaped without a trace and he will paid to us at least part of the coins.

I vote for 1.  Angry
Danilo

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 01:54:02 PM

http://www.iptrackeronline.com/index.php?ip_address=196.209.243.169
Here you can see direct location in SA.
He worked on www.btcwarp.com pool and I get his adress from there.
I hope this can help.
marke74.miner

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 10:35:26 AM

Hello everyone,
I'm short for 100btc Smiley
And...I am not investor. I just keep coins becouse I think that they are safe on bonuspool...Yes...I was stupid Smiley

Here are the IP address:
196.209.243.169 nroelofse@gmail.com

There are two scenarios:
1 From the beginning he planned fraud. In this case a fraud is worse than all the others because he won the confidence of most of us...so he was really good Smiley

2. He Really lost coins because they are invested in BTCS & T. That this scenario is true he would not have escaped without a trace and he will paid to us at least part of the coins.

I vote for 1.  Angry

Danilo. I was a regular miner as well. Didn't ask or want risk. Unfortunately I didn't keep up on bitcointalk nor keep track of my wallet for payments. I was just under the assumption that my wallet was collecting the coin as usual since I was waiting for the price to go up later on. Me bad.

I am owed 530 BTC. If you figure that at a 95% PPS from other pools though then I lost 325 BTC. Which is still way too much.

Where did you get nroelofse@gmail.com? Did Clipse communicate to you through this email at some point. Also is the ip from the email header trace?

I do have pool.bonuspool.co.cc and bonuspool.co.cc ips before they went down if that helps. They are
pool.bonuspool.co.cc = 188.227.173.101 and bonuspool.co.cc = 188.227.173.124.

I am sure the right person could probably contact the data centre that was handling pool.bonuspool.co.cc and get some info.

I vote 2. He seemed honest for the most part up to the pirate dibacle.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 01:34:45 PM

This sucks... Clipse was always cool with me.... Always honest and upfront about everything.... I had no idea people were owed so much...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Math Man

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 03:38:45 PM

This sucks... Clipse was always cool with me.... Always honest and upfront about everything.... I had no idea people were owed so much...

+1

I never experienced him being shady at all like some of the other people bashing him in this thread.  It's too bad that it's playing out like those same people were thinking it would play out.
psilan

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 07:10:46 PM

What was he honest about?

dip
MXRider (OP)

Activity: 466

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 07:20:19 PM

I still can't believe this. Screw up with your OWN money and steal from others to cover your OWN losses and then (try to) disappear. I hate this denial part of being a victim, all I can think of is "there has to be some kind of explanation, he was always very reasonable and OK guy so he can't possible do this".

Then I check my wallet and reality hits me Cheesy
Math Man

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 07:24:22 PM

What was he honest about?

Maybe I have Stockholm Syndrome.
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 07:25:45 PM

I still can't believe this. Screw up with your OWN money and steal from others to cover your OWN losses and then (try to) disappear. I hate this denial part of being a victim, all I can think of is "there has to be some kind of explanation, he was always very reasonable and OK guy so he can't possible do this".

he has no balls Tongue

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
MXRider (OP)

Activity: 466

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 07:32:10 PM

he has no balls Tongue

Especially after we find him. I contacted Cape Town police and they were interested. I mentioned that there was a bounty involved Cheesy
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

he has no balls Tongue

Especially after we find him. I contacted Cape Town police and they were interested. I mentioned that there was a bounty involved Cheesy
so u got him?

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
psilan

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 07:44:11 PM

That is an awesome idea. I hope this gets somewhere.
Better move quickly now though, he might want to leave the country quickly.

dip
Shadow383

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 10:31:40 PM

he has no balls Tongue

OH that's awesome  Cheesy
Let me know if I can be of help, I have friends in cape town who may be able to meet police in person etc if we give them some token part of the bounty.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 12:22:20 AM

It should be super easy to find a mercenary in Cape Town.  That's like the number one occupation there. 

Maybe one even accepts bitcoins?!?

They might all be busy repressing the Marxist rabble though.  The natives are restless ATM.   Tongue

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
marke74.miner

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 04:52:34 AM

It's too bad it has to come to this. If Clipse had told me that he can't pay all that is owed, but will make good on paying the regular 95% of another pool, I would have continued to work with him. That's how stunned I am about it all.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 02:36:11 PM

Hey guys I found clipse' IP while playing with my router.. I think it's 192.168.0.1 <--- Cheesy

J/K

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Clipse

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 12:11:03 AM

Sorry about the delay for this post but let me get the story straight on what happened.

I was away since my last post until the 15th of October and before I left I asked a friend to take care of the bitcoin payments while I am gone since I was waiting for the payment from client who were mined for to purchase the coins.

On the 7th Jonathen phoned me and told me that there is no LR payment yet and he cant buy coins to payout to miners, I told him that if its not in tomorrow he should tell me.

On the 8th of October I still didnt receive any payment for the last batch of mining that I planned to pay out to the miners but was reassured that it will be paid before the 15th of October and that it will be for September+October(I have had late payments before from clients so this wasnt new)

I got back on the 15th of October to the following situation:

- My dedicated server is down.
- Email hosted on the server is down.
- I log into my server host control panel and notice that my billing details have been wiped(still dont know why or who could have done this) and the server got cancelled for non-payment.
- Billing for server was due on the 14th of October.
- Ultimately server got wiped and all content of miners/bitcoind related stuff etc.
- I tried to find a backup of the wallet but the only 2 wallet backups that I have doesnt contain any of the transactions of the old wallet so all I can think is that I didnt have a valid backup for that main wallet.

I freaked out just getting back and then all this but atleast I knew I havnt bought coins yet so I logged into libertyreserve and still NO PAYMENT, at this time I didnt know wtf to do which is why I havnt responded here yet.

I tried to get hold of my client for days now with no response, he pretty much vanished.

This is where I am at right now, lost all my own bitcoins to btcst in september + miner coins and this time around trying to make things right with everyone I ended up not getting paid by client(Who I cant get hold of)

I first wanted to figure out whats going on before posting this since I didnt want to bring more bad news but there is simply nothing more I can do to rectify this, the only way to resolve this still is if btcst still end up paying coins back but thats likely a longshot. Sad

I dont know what else to add here, I know some people are highly pissed off at me but ultimately if I could fix this I would but thats just not possible since I dont have the funds to make any of the payments.

Not getting paid and then also getting robbed for the last $$$ I had available put me in a huge hole aswell and since I got back I needed help from a friend since none of this was financially planned and fucked me over bigtime.

There was no intention of me to get in this situation, btcst situation was the only reason I took on the recovery client(I was desperate to make things right for everyone) who I dealt with for most of the year and then this client also fucks me over.

Now whatever people want to think of me is not something I can control, I really didnt want to end up in this situation but thats what happened and I cant change the current outcome.

I made a ton of good friends since joining this forum, alot of them were miners with bonuspool and this ordeal left a huge hole the way it turned out.

This is a really shit situation and ultimately a royal fuckup where the end result is leaving everyone (Including me) out of bitcoins.

All I can do at this point is apologise and sincerely hope people will understand and if possible(I will definitely try) reimburse everyone in the future, there is just no way for me to specify any potential date and disapoint people again.

Again, if pirate@40/btcst can grow a conscience and pay what they owe me through bitcoinmax then I can still 100% fix this situation even though thats not likely. :/

I will check in every other day to see if there is any update regarding BTCST payments. I wont login and respond to personal threats, after all this crap I dont have the energy to deal with death threats or other crazy threats and I will simply forward to the proper authorities.

I tried my best to get everyone to earn more from mining and it went well for the whole year however ultimately this all fell apart and threatening me with no positive outcome is counterproductive.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 12:23:09 AM

Lol.  Classic!  It's like it came out of a textbook.  Is there a template somewhere that people follow for this shit?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 12:24:24 AM

...pathetic excuses...

^This is not Clipse, maybe another member of Team Ponzi?

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: