Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 04:45:51 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 04:56:16 AM by iGotSpots

At least we know it's the assholes who did doing the dumping and not the actual coin users, as I have checked the addresses of duplicates now. I know exactly who did what

The worst part is that most of them are using Cloud Staking, which they have just forfeited. I'm sure some will squeak through since I'm sending them out soon, but I'll get most of them

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:01:52 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 05:12:49 AM by bones261

At least we know it's the assholes who did doing the dumping and not the actual coin users, as I have checked the addresses of duplicates now. I know exactly who did what

The worst part is that most of them are using Cloud Staking, which they have just forfeited. I'm sure some will squeak through since I'm sending them out soon, but I'll get most of them

You actually have their physical addresses?  Cheesy

http://www.myinstants.com/instant/the-price-is-right-losing-horn/
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 05:29:31 AM

Some, yes, but it's not like I would ever put my morals or reputation on the line by being malicious; people trusted that this info would only be used for receiving their cloud staking keys, and I won't compromise my word. I will simply exclude them from all current and future GorillaStake services

blaiser

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:05:23 PM

i am just getting back online after a few months, does MMXIV coin hold any value anymore? Thanks.

Hey man, can you spare some Teeth - GQZ1mXzbsviarDAjgGeVTRB5GmjyMtFj5N
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:45:54 PM

Some, yes, but it's not like I would ever put my morals or reputation on the line by being malicious; people trusted that this info would only be used for receiving their cloud staking keys, and I won't compromise my word. I will simply exclude them from all current and future GorillaStake services

Hopefully this wasn't the result of some people getting phished.
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:03:33 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 02:49:10 PM by AngelLox

i am just getting back online after a few months, does MMXIV coin hold any value anymore? Thanks.

MMXIV, Teeth, VARY and BUCKS have been merged into a new coin that is incidentally called GorillaBucks (like the previous one).
If you had your coins in a local wallet (not on Exchange) you can get them swapped.

Instructions for MMXIV, TEETH, VARY (GorillaBucks is further down)
  • Open the wallet of the coin you wish to turn into GorillaBucks
  • Copy addresses that have coins them and save these
  • Click Help -> Debug Windows and open Console tab
  • Type 'dumpprivkey address' without the quote
  • The output from this command is your Private Key
  • Copy Private Key from above and save for later
  • Open GorillaBucks 6.4.8.0 and generate a new address
  • Ensure valid address. This will be where new coins will be sent
  • Send an email to swap@GorillaStake.com with the above information
  • Please ensure your email is in the following format to help things move quickly
  • ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN ONE MESSAGE OR IT WILL NOT BE SWAPPED

Email Subject: MMXIV, TEETH, or VARY (Please Specify)
       Coin: MMXIV, TEETH, or VARY (Please Specify)
       Key: Paste your Private Key from above here
       Address: Paste your new GorillaBucks address here

Instructions for BUCKS (Please read first)
  • Open the old GorillaBucks wallet
  • Close original GorillaBucks wallet and rename Roaming/GorillaBucks
  • Suggestion is Roaming/GorillaBucksOld (in case backups are needed)
  • Roaming/GorillaBucks must be empty prior to running BUCKS for the first time
    • If you mess this up, it's fine, just start from the beginning since you backed up the original
  • Please ensure your email is in the following format to help things move quickly

Email Subject: Original GorillaBucks
       Coin: Original GorillaBucks

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 04:09:50 PM

Hopefully this wasn't the result of some people getting phished.

I doubt it. Nobody has anything to worry about, though, no information is stored on GorillaStake at all, there is no way for anyone to get anyone's info from there unless they hack CoinPayments, which would be a way bigger issue than info being phished

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:24:07 PM

just came in to see why was price falling  Angry

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 05:28:16 PM

just came in to see why was price falling  Angry

Scammy assholes double, triple, and more-claiming on the swap, meaning I paid tens of thousands of coins out of pocket, then they dump and FUD, calling me a scammer while I just paid out of my own coins for their malicious, dishonest, shady, and quite frankly, pathetic bullshit

Welcome to crypto. Trust nobody

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 05:37:21 PM

On a side note.. anyone participating in the usage of the old blockchains threads will be forfeiting their cloud staking, as well. It's only going to cause confusion for our customers and I don't feel like treating them like civilized people while they are talking shit and trying to ruin what we've built

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:05:51 PM

Scammy assholes double, triple, and more-claiming on the swap, meaning I paid tens of thousands of coins out of pocket, then they dump and FUD, calling me a scammer while I just paid out of my own coins for their malicious, dishonest, shady, and quite frankly, pathetic bullshit

so, the price of bucks dumped to insane levels is mostly because of the cheaters that scammed you by asking multiple times for a swap, and then dumped the coins?
I thought it was mostly because the coins don't have any clear direction and goals right now and ppl were losing interest and left at-all-prices this boat, but yeah, if it's the results of thievering, then that can partly explain why we see such low price. but problem stay : not much coins for grab on the exchanges but at the same time not really anything worthy or interesting enough to make someone buy it. Also, as everyone that swapped all lost big time already, i guess we wouldn't see more dumping. let's hope so.

Could you please list their BCT nicknames? I think it's of public interest to know who are thieves around here.
(or send me by pm)
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 06:11:09 PM

so, the price of bucks dumped to insane levels is mostly because of the cheaters that scammed you by asking multiple times for a swap, and then dumped the coins?

Could you please list their BCT nicknames? I think it's of public interest to know who are thieves around here.
(or send me by pm)

I would imagine so, as I have identified who most of them are. Most of the ones who multi claimed are the same people saying how fast they wanna get out and joining FUD now that they dumped my coins, so it's pretty obvious

It's my mistake for trusting the community and not auditing between each send so I could get everyone their coins faster

I'm about 80k down from my own stash, which is fine, but that's most likely where they are, being dumped

I won't post their names because I'm not a shady, grimy fuck like they are, but they have forfeited all current and future inclusion into anything we do

MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:30:31 PM

(or send me by pm)

I would imagine so, as I have identified who most of them are. Most of the ones who multi claimed are the same people saying how fast they wanna get out and joining FUD now that they dumped my coins, so it's pretty obvious

It's my mistake for trusting the community and not auditing between each send so I could get everyone their coins faster

I'm about 80k down from my own stash, which is fine, but that's most likely where they are, being dumped

I won't post their names because I'm not a shady, grimy fuck like they are, but they have forfeited all current and future inclusion into anything we do

I guess they are our "usual suspects" in this thread then.  Roll Eyes
With their selfish greedy action, fudding and threatening you Spots they've slapped us all in the face as a community.
But i hope this was the last time we've heard from them here.
dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:56:47 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 11:15:38 PM by dennislevy

Hey, Spots!

I will also throw my name into the hat, to be in the council or board of directors.
Been involved with your coins since Christmas with Snowballs. Later with 10k, when swap was announced for Teeth.
Did not like Teeth, because of stake time and coins locked up in wallet. Never could figure out the reserve balance thing.
Otherwise, I would have dumped them. Guess it worked out in the long run with swap into Bucks. I got into MMXIV just
before announced swap. Had 71k, dumped them for almost 1 BTC, then near the end snagged 250k, for the swap into Bucks.
Also got some Vary with the BTC I got from initial sale of MMXIV. Ended up with 14k from Teeth, MMXIV, and Vary.
Dumped 4k of Bucks, in first few days, after being listed. Last few days, caught some of the dumpers and got 10k back.
And used some of the BTC , to invest in Amber. It is unique, due to each coin represents a share in Amber-Trade.
I like POS coins, since I do not have to buy mining rigs. I have several of the first POS coin that have been around for more
than year. Never did agree with all of your decisions, in the direction of your coins. Somehow, I still trust your integrity!
Most devs would have walked away, with all of the shit you had to put with. I understand why you did not always come
clean with some the directions of the experiments you were conducting. As that would have skewed the experiment.
I just left my Bucks in one lump, and they split by themselves. With 10k in the wallet, I was generating a 100 coins a day,
after 50-50 split, or gross 200+ coins a day. For the last 6 days, have been stacking 10 coins stacks to see how that works?
Though would be better done in a separate wallet. I just bought a couple refurbished computers, going to use them for GorillaBands.
Though, I might try one for staking in 10 coin stacks and a GorillaBand on the other one. Probably give me a better read on which
stakes more. Using identical amounts in each wallet. Is the stake amounts go up? I got a couple today at 10 and 11. I thought it was
between 1-9? Has been that way, until today. A quirk maybe? I got about 40 or so orphans early this morning between 3am-8am.
Then wallet was acting normal again. I resynced my wallet 2 days ago, when it got like 500 blocks behind, even though said it was
current. My block number matches current explorer right now. I had numerous orphans before with MMXIV, then straighten it's self out.

Peace, Dennis

P.S. I intend to hang in here for the long run, since I get to learn new things in the cryptyo world.
Also some of us in this community are trust worthy, I think most of the snakes have left for a while.

dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:09:15 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 11:22:04 PM by dennislevy

I guess they are our "usual suspects" in this thread then.  Roll Eyes
With their selfish greedy action, fudding and threatening you Spots they've slapped us all in the face as a community.
But i hope this was the last time we've heard from them here.

Definitely wishful thinking! They will be back count on it! But, we will know who there are by the crap coming from
their forked tongues.  Wink  The more success we have, the more vengeful they will become. Instead of admitting that maybe they were wrong!  Angry

If want to keep tabs on some of them, you can find some of them here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108502.0  Wink

blaiser

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:49:54 PM

MMXIV, Teeth, VARY and BUCKS have been merged into a new coin that is incidentally called GorillaBucks (like the previous one).
If you had your coins in a local wallet (not on Exchange) you can get them swapped.

Instructions for MMXIV, TEETH, VARY (GorillaBucks is further down)
  • Open the wallet of the coin you wish to turn into GorillaBucks

Email Subject: MMXIV, TEETH, or VARY (Please Specify)
       Coin: MMXIV, TEETH, or VARY (Please Specify)

Instructions for BUCKS (Please read first)
  • Open the old GorillaBucks wallet
  • Close original GorillaBucks wallet and rename Roaming/GorillaBucks
  • Suggestion is Roaming/GorillaBucksOld (in case backups are needed)
  • Roaming/GorillaBucks must be empty prior to running BUCKS for the first time
    • If you mess this up, it's fine, just start from the beginning since you backed up the original

Email Subject: Original GorillaBucks
       Coin: Original GorillaBucks

Thank you for replying with the directions that Spots created! The only part I had trouble with was knowing my PUBLIC key to create my PRIVATE key. I researched and found by using this command "getaccountaddress <WALLET NAME>" I was able to get it. In my case "getaccountaddress WALLET" without quotes of course.

~Blaise

Hey man, can you spare some Teeth - GQZ1mXzbsviarDAjgGeVTRB5GmjyMtFj5N
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:35:40 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 01:16:36 AM by bones261

Thank you for replying with the directions that Spots created! The only part I had trouble with was knowing my PUBLIC key to create my PRIVATE key. I researched and found by using this command "getaccountaddress <WALLET NAME>" I was able to get it. In my case "getaccountaddress WALLET" without quotes of course.

~Blaise

The command is dumpprivkey. This will list all of your private keys. Do not share these with anyone besides igotspots at the e-mail given. Not even with your mother.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:38:49 AM

How would one go about setting up GorillaBucks as a service on a linux server so at boot it starts ?

I tried @reboot in the root cron using: @reboot /path/to/.GorillaBucksd and rebooted the server but upon boot I still needed to use ./GorillaBucksd to get the band to start.
Since this seems to have been overlooked with the fud of people scamming Gots. I'd like to ask again.

To be decided...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 03:40:32 AM

How would one go about setting up GorillaBucks as a service on a linux server so at boot it starts ?

I tried @reboot in the root cron using: @reboot /path/to/.GorillaBucksd and rebooted the server but upon boot I still needed to use ./GorillaBucksd to get the band to start.
Since this seems to have been overlooked with the fud of people scamming Gots. I'd like to ask again.

You could just make a script that launches it and run the script at boot, which would also allow you to add in whatever else you want to use

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:45:20 AM

You could just make a script that launches it and run the script at boot, which would also allow you to add in whatever else you want to use
Well if I was gonna do all that then all I need is the @reboot since I'm looking to get it to start after the server resets for whatever reason.

I just don't get why the current @reboot /path/to/.GorillaBucksd didn't work, unless I'm supposed to be using something other than @reboot.

To be decided...
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: