Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 11:08:42 PM

Ok, pushing a fix to the network. Please reload clients and report connection progress
Stopped all clients, one for staking and two bands. Started up just the staking one and am getting 0 connections.
My staking one have 75 connections but the masternode have 0 connections Sad

I have a solution for this temporarily if you want to try it since you have a lot of nodes like I do

Try launching the .bat with port as 36480, but in GorillaBucks.conf, add as many nodes as you can from the staking wallet and add listen=0 at the bottom

Let me know what this returns for you. THIS IS NOT A PERMANENT SOLUTION, I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT DOING THIS UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED TO

I am simply trying to run a test that forces this node to accept only specific connections listed as addnodes by doubling up on a port that we know works for sure

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:25:11 PM

Ok, pushing a fix to the network. Please reload clients and report connection progress
Stopped all clients, one for staking and two bands. Started up just the staking one and am getting 0 connections.

I have a solution for this temporarily if you want to try it since you have a lot of nodes like I do

Try launching the .bat with port as 36480, but in GorillaBucks.conf, add as many nodes as you can from the staking wallet and add listen=0 at the bottom

Let me know what this returns for you. THIS IS NOT A PERMANENT SOLUTION, I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT DOING THIS UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED TO

I am simply trying to run a test that forces this node to accept only specific connections listed as addnodes by doubling up on a port that we know works for sure
I dont use the BAT file for ne of my bands. The Bands I use a short cut to the client with the target trick to name the folder which works file so I would have to just edit each conf file respectively but the conf files for my bands currently exist in a simple format...

rpcport=11839
port=11838

That being said... still running in to the issue where bands don't seem to start / show in the band list where all the bands are showed. Never did get an answer on that last night where I asked if bands will work with a fully locked wallet or have to be unlocked with "staking only" or fully unlocked to work which if fully unlocked doesnt make for a safe environment.

Right now I have band 24.154.55.93:11838 running locally and has been for ~20 minutes and is not showing up in the main band list... It does have 1 active connection so should be running fine like it was last night when I did a start from scratch deal.

To be decided...
inspiron

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:26:34 PM

still same with Network 1 Connection, same with .bat port 36480-36482
and a lot of orphan blocks
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 11:30:18 PM

I dont use the BAT file for ne of my bands. The Bands I use a short cut to the client with the target trick to name the folder which works file so I would have to just edit each conf file respectively but the conf files for my bands currently exist in a simple format...

rpcport=11839
port=11838

That being said... still running in to the issue where bands don't seem to start / show in the band list where all the bands are showed. Never did get an answer on that last night where I asked if bands will work with a fully locked wallet or have to be unlocked with "staking only" or fully unlocked to work which if fully unlocked doesnt make for a safe environment.

Right now I have band 24.154.55.93:11838 running locally and has been for ~20 minutes and is not showing up in the main band list... It does have 1 active connection so should be running fine like it was last night when I did a start from scratch deal.

If you don't see it on the list, click start all

I have not tested the locking, yet, that's why I'm not answering; don't want to give wrong answer, just try it and see

Dewaltnz2

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:32:19 PM

I'm  running  a  node I have incoming transaction  for let say 50 bucks that's  in green and show as confirmed.

Will this be added to  my balance and when or is it just there because  of  the  node?

I have a few of these  transactions  there since  yesterday  with no change on my balance.

Thanks
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:41:48 PM

rpcport=11839
port=11838

If you don't see it on the list, click start all

I have not tested the locking, yet, that's why I'm not answering; don't want to give wrong answer, just try it and see
THATS IT FUCKING EUREKA !!!

Wallets must be unlocked for "staking only" to allow bands to run / show... so basically each week after my system reboot I need to remember to do this less a workaround can be found. That aside, I can easily live with the connection issue this band not starting thing was what kept me awake last night !!!

So yes IGS, wallets need to be "unlocked" for staking only for bands to run after a wallet restart, unless your "anyone" is dumb enough to run an unencrypted band.

Edit: Soon as I unlocked for staking only was mere seconds before it popped up in the band list: 24.154.55.93:11838

To be decided...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 11:44:18 PM

Ok, thanks

You can auto-launch with walletpassphrase if your end-game is trying to automate it, which is what it seems like to me

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:47:00 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 12:04:31 AM by MoreBloodWine

Ok, thanks

You can auto-launch with walletpassphrase if your end-game is trying to automate it, which is what it seems like to me
Ya because I have the local machine on a weekly reboot.

But it makes sense it would need to be that way since earned BUCKS are staked until some confs come in.

But can you assist me with a demo of what you mean please ?

Ty.

Edit: I don't want to auto launch with the pasphrase if it wont be a "unlock for staking only" situation and not a auto launch which results in a fully unlocked / unsecure band.

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:48:52 PM

Also, in the next wallet version, is / would it be possible to code something for the band list where bands found that match the IP of the host location, in my case my house, are shown at the top so we don't have to filter the list by scrolling to see if were listed / running.

Hope that makes sense.

Ty.

To be decided...
Dewaltnz2

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:02:43 AM

I'm  running  a  node I have incoming transaction  for let say 50 bucks that's  in green and show as confirmed.

Will this be added to  my balance and when or is it just there because  of  the  node?

I have a few of these  transactions  there since  yesterday  with no change on my balance.

Thanks

Any light on this will be appreciated  as I might want to buy more coins to set up another  node.

Thanks
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 12:03:40 AM

Thanks

Any light on this will be appreciated  as I might want to buy more coins to set up another  node.

Thanks

If you're talking about GBands, right click the transaction to get the actual amount. The green just shows what is the block's total

inspiron

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:12:28 AM

I'm  running  a  node I have incoming transaction  for let say 50 bucks that's  in green and show as confirmed.

Will this be added to  my balance and when or is it just there because  of  the  node?

I have a few of these  transactions  there since  yesterday  with no change on my balance.

Thanks

Thanks

If you're talking about GBands, right click the transaction to get the actual amount. The green just shows what is the block's total

i am fed up with this new wallet, no luck with Network connection ,
and NOT STAKE because wallet is offline, i did everything but the result are same,
wallet stuck on block 2352

@spot why you don't fix Network connection, its 2nd day
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:19:49 AM

I'm  running  a  node I have incoming transaction  for let say 50 bucks that's  in green and show as confirmed.

Will this be added to  my balance and when or is it just there because  of  the  node?

I have a few of these  transactions  there since  yesterday  with no change on my balance.

Thanks

Thanks

and NOT STAKE because wallet is offline, i did everything but the result are same,

What do you think he's trying to do ?

my connections have improved, as have a lot of others  Wink

i'm sure he will get you sorted soon enough.
inspiron

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:32:05 AM

Thanks

Thanks

What do you think he's trying to do ?

my connections have improved, as have a lot of others  Wink

i'm sure he will get you sorted soon enough.

can you please share your nodes Conf file?
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:42:43 AM

Ok Ive tried to remain quiet, but now someone is messing with my head. I got an email with a screenshot, that wont identify themselves showing some crazy connection #'s. Im not sure what to make of this. All they said was  "WHO would benefit if everyone was crippled, and one person had all the connections?". Im not sure if someone is messing with me or not. Not cool. Whoever you are post your peers solution plz.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 02:08:09 AM

Quick Update

About 85% of the total GorillaBucks supply has been swapped

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:09:12 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 02:54:14 AM by MoreBloodWine

Ok, thanks

Can you assist me by explaining in detail what you mean ?

Ty.

I don't want to auto launch with the pasphrase if it wont be a "unlock for staking only" situation and not a auto launch which results in a fully unlocked / unsecure band.

Quick Update

Point of clarification lol, you mean the intial 1,000,000 premined supply that was used for the swap, right lol ?

Edit: Also, still only seeing 1-2 connection on all three clients ;-/

I know Vegas is a fudder but that image makes me itch... 67 connections ?

To be decided...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 02:49:31 AM

Quick Update

Point of clarification lol, you mean the intial 1,000,000 premined supply that was used for the swap, right lol ?

Yes

I'm still working on connection issues, it's got something to do with ports but I have not been able to narrow it down more than that, yet

Swap emails are starting to slow down a lot, though, so I have a little more time now that the thousands of emails are all gone through

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:53:07 AM

Quick Update

Yes

I'm still working on connection issues, it's got something to do with ports but I have not been able to narrow it down more than that, yet

Swap emails are starting to slow down a lot, though, so I have a little more time now that the thousands of emails are all gone through
Ty for that but can you also address my query about the pass on launch and if it will be a stake pass or full unlock pass as a full unlock will endanger the wallet... Ty.

To be decided...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 03:02:01 AM

Quick Update

Yes

Ty for that but can you also address my query about the pass on launch and if it will be a stake pass or full unlock pass as a full unlock will endanger the wallet... Ty.

You can do this with flags, same as all the other coins

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: