Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:35:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304453 times)
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:41:55 AM

For investers and normal users of bitcoin the price of bitcoin does matter. Like I want the price to increase a lot so I can have much more profit. A daily user might also want the price to increase. On case of developers I think they would want adoption more than increase in price.

Of course to all of us bitcoins price does really matter. And if it is not because of the bitcoins price, we are not going to be encouraged for keep on trusting bitcoin.

That's why our belief with bitcoin is worth waiting for each price increase, we are having different amounts of profit.
Bitcoin price was being one of factors that make more people use it exlude other factors like no tax, no government control and the innovation of payment system that bitcoin bring to us.
People like to see a bigger price for them to grow their money because they consider it as investment that a currency. With the low price, it's not attractive in the eyes of the money.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:45:25 AM

For investers and normal users of bitcoin the price of bitcoin does matter. Like I want the price to increase a lot so I can have much more profit. A daily user might also want the price to increase. On case of developers I think they would want adoption more than increase in price.
Price really matters to developers because if the price reaches higher, the higher chance bitcoin will be adopted by people. Imagine that Bitcoin price skyrockets up to $10000, people will certainly use Bitcoin instead of other currencies. Plus, Bitcoin has many advantages and benefit so if we compare it to the price of $10000 per bitcoin, Bitcoin will soon be accepted
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:59:15 AM

Yes the price of bitcoins matter to a very high level .if the price of bitcoins increase then u can sell them and when the price of bitcoins  to a great level then u can buy them a lot .kudoos Smiley

sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:15:13 PM

Of course to all of us bitcoins price does really matter. And if it is not because of the bitcoins price, we are not going to be encouraged for keep on trusting bitcoin.

That's why our belief with bitcoin is worth waiting for each price increase, we are having different amounts of profit.
Bitcoin price was being one of factors that make more people use it exlude other factors like no tax, no government control and the innovation of payment system that bitcoin bring to us.
People like to see a bigger price for them to grow their money because they consider it as investment that a currency. With the low price, it's not attractive in the eyes of the money.

If the price of bitcoin is going to be low, that is going to be attractive to those traders who are waiting for that time.

They don't care even the price is going to be up today but still many of them are waiting for the right to come that the price will be lowered.

Because after buying at low price, they believe that bitcoin is going to increase again.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:18:58 PM

If the price of bitcoin is going to be low, that is going to be attractive to those traders who are waiting for that time.

They don't care even the price is going to be up today but still many of them are waiting for the right to come that the price will be lowered.

Because after buying at low price, they believe that bitcoin is going to increase again.

This you are telling about those peoples who have not bought in low range when they were expecting more low then think when they were not able to buy on that low rates will they buy back even today if their is any selling pressure and the price goes down, In my opinion they will say back that more low should come to buy, So it is not means for those peoples to come to bitcoin.

As per my view any time any rate is a buying rate , if you are a investor you wont see the price but you will split you buying in parts and buy on all low rates. But like myself who are in gambling price dont matter until we are winning bets and earning.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 03:25:19 PM

Bitcoin prices matter for every user of bitcoin.

However a large chunk of that user-base in composed of traders and investors. They are important aspect of the entire bitcoin ecosystem in order to drive the bitcoin economy. Traders want prices to fluctuate so they can buy/sell and make profits. Merchants want stable prices while developers want the prices to keep increasing - since this denotes greater acceptance and increased popularity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:02:49 AM

However a large chunk of that user-base in composed of traders and investors. They are important aspect of the entire bitcoin ecosystem in order to drive the bitcoin economy. Traders want prices to fluctuate so they can buy/sell and make profits. Merchants want stable prices while developers want the prices to keep increasing - since this denotes greater acceptance and increased popularity.
Yes I agree with you too, also it was one advantage of bitcoin. Bitcoin is different with fiat bitcoin was designed to get deflation so the price will always rise and become a factor that attracts more people to use bitcoin, but fiat will always get inflation becouse of endless printing.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:20:49 AM

Yes I agree with you too, also it was one advantage of bitcoin. Bitcoin is different with fiat bitcoin was designed to get deflation so the price will always rise and become a factor that attracts more people to use bitcoin, but fiat will always get inflation becouse of endless printing.
Smart investors have seen that benefits we are getting with bitcoin, the price is important for us to earn if we belong to the investor side and base on it's performance now, we can say that it will continue to produce a very good price which would make us happy. I guess this will not crash anymore until we reach a new all time high.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:27:19 AM

Bitcoin price really matter because when its value rises and fall conversion to fiat currency like dollar rate will also be affected on exchange of its rate. If ever bitcoin price rises you could also have big amount of conversion unit of fiat currency and is a great oppurtunity for us for bitcoin price. Trading of altcoins will be also affected of bitcoin price fluctuations however it do generate good profit when its price is good.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:30:43 AM

At this moment I think the option can bring more people to the Bitcoin world to start using it is the stable price. When this happen, stores and shops will start accepting BTC as payment system, because that is what they want, stable prices. Consequently, many people will want to buy with BTCs to avoid high fees that we have to pay using fiat because the banks. Cheaper stuff for all customers and happy sellers earning a good stable price currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:43:34 AM

At this moment I think the option can bring more people to the Bitcoin world to start using it is the stable price. When this happen, stores and shops will start accepting BTC as payment system, because that is what they want, stable prices. Consequently, many people will want to buy with BTCs to avoid high fees that we have to pay using fiat because the banks. Cheaper stuff for all customers and happy sellers earning a good stable price currency.
We hope that big merchants will be able to adopt with bitcoin, in such manner the adoption process with be fast track and millions of shoppers will come around and use bitcoin for good. Hope someday it will happen, I am too excited to this community grow bigger.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:39:42 AM

Smart investors have seen that benefits we are getting with bitcoin, the price is important for us to earn if we belong to the investor side and base on it's performance now, we can say that it will continue to produce a very good price which would make us happy. I guess this will not crash anymore until we reach a new all time high.
yes that is a fact that the price of bitcoin really matter specially for investors, in present time the price of bitcoin is also the key to attract people and to invest their money here in bitcoin,

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:07:47 PM

yes that is a fact that the price of bitcoin really matter specially for investors, in present time the price of bitcoin is also the key to attract people and to invest their money here in bitcoin,
i am also agree with your, there is no doubt about this that the price of bitcoin really matter, i think all the people who use bitcoin totally depending on the price of bitcoin. if the the price goes up or at lease remain stable, people put trust in it and want to invest in bitcoin, but if the price goes down then people also lost their interest and do not want to invest in it.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:09:53 PM

As a trader and investor this is the main concern all have around bitcoin, if i invest 100 dollars into bitcoin , or 0,15btc into something i would like to roi in both ways, dollars as well bitcoins, since bitcoin keeps volatil, this can affect any investment in the short time. You make your investments accordingly the potencial you see at some project. If you run a project related to bitcoin and you making btc with it, well the price might be not your concern as you running the game with btc, host, domain, ssl, payments, this will matters but wont be the the price that will affect your project at all.
Supebox

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:08:52 PM

Of course it does matter but on the other hand nothing can be told about that, I think that without a price a lot of people will not buy at all.
Gwerrahar

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:19:36 AM

Yes it matters and its important for us all we are selling and buying on it, without the price the bitcoin would have never become so popular.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:05:01 AM

Yes it matters and its important for us all we are selling and buying on it, without the price the bitcoin would have never become so popular.
Bitcoin always has a price because when it was created its value is base on the legal currency, what makes it popular is when the price is big or has a good improvement and that is what we are witnessing now, people coming in to invest due to the great progress of price which has reach to more than double this year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:57:12 AM

Yes it is, If Bitcoin price is low like Dogecoin then i'll be using Bitcoin in testing my strategy in dice site not for investment. Also if the price of Bitcoin is like dogecoin again then i will not accept Bitcoin as a form of payment when i am doing transactions. Luckily the price of Bitcoin keeps going up the only problem with this is that most people who are not that rich and just know about Bitcoin will not be able to afford 1 whole coin.
passwordnow

Activity: 2982
Merit: 572

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:06:23 AM

Of course it does matter but on the other hand nothing can be told about that, I think that without a price a lot of people will not buy at all.

Yes, no one will ever waste their time, effort and money for something that doesn't have value. But with bitcoin, it is attracting us because of the price that is increasing everyday. I'm thinking what if the price of bitcoin is going to keep on falling until the value will come back to $1, for sure many of us will going to quit bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:11:38 AM

This you are telling about those peoples who have not bought in low range when they were expecting more low then think when they were not able to buy on that low rates will they buy back even today if their is any selling pressure and the price goes down, In my opinion they will say back that more low should come to buy, So it is not means for those peoples to come to bitcoin.

As per my view any time any rate is a buying rate , if you are a investor you wont see the price but you will split you buying in parts and buy on all low rates. But like myself who are in gambling price dont matter until we are winning bets and earning.

Yes, I'm talking about them. We have our different way of buying bitcoins that what makes us think to give us some profit for buying a certain range of price.

Because for those professional traders price do really matters whether that is cents as long as they will buy big volume and bulks of alt coins or bitcoins.

It will affect their profit.

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: