Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304452 times)
Winter1986

Activity: 234
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:50:30 PM

Come show me at least one person who is not interested in the price of bitcoin? I am personally interested in the growth of not only the number of bitcoin in my purse, but also the growth of the prices on my currency.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:58:02 PM

Come show me at least one person who is not interested in the price of bitcoin? I am personally interested in the growth of not only the number of bitcoin in my purse, but also the growth of the prices on my currency.
If we consider that at the end of 2009, there were first participants  and bitcoin users, the first Bitcoin spread very slowly, participants could only generate virtual money on their computers and send them to each other directly. It was kind of fun. For these people it's still a game.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
wutard

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:20:54 PM

Technologies that lead to paradigm change, appear infrequently, so it is important to see them in a timely manner. It is impossible to find any accelerator in Europe, which would not have talked about blokcheyne. Although blokcheyn already very widespread, this technology many are still misunderstood. Therefore, bitcoin is something secondary.
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:41:30 PM

As a trader/investor it matters in every sense to know the price of bitcoin because it'll be imperative in the determination of the profit or loss that I may make.
Mining provides the chronological order of the transactions in the chain block, the neutrality of the network, and also allows different computers to "agree" on a single state system. To transaction confirmed steel, they must pack up in the block which satisfies the rigorous requirements of cryptographic and must be checked by the network.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:54:08 PM

I think all users want a high price may be some who want fluctuation, but most bitcoin has its price! it is a sure thing that should exist in a currency or commodity, that is rate
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:00:31 PM

About love bitcoin is fashionable to talk a lot, but not all countries share this love. For example the Latin American countries are showing small proprietary instincts and become a "red zone" for cryptocurrency. Ecuador expressed followed by Bolivia against decentralized money. And Australia generally taxable. What then to speak about the lack of interest in the price cryptocurrency.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:20:53 AM

There's actually someone in this thread that said he wasn't interested in the price of bitcoin because according to him, he just cash out and cash in bitcoins regardless of its price. If you would back read for a couple of minutes, you'll find him. I think the current price of bitcoin doesn't actually matter to the people that have their minds set that they are going to sell their coins after a couple of decades. Whatever the price before that is doesn't matter.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:48:09 AM

I think no one can be show to you, I am personally interested in bitcoin price too, its normal. People will interested with some thing that gives them benefits. Price is the number one factor that attract people toward bitcoin. Bitcoin price was growth really high only in a few month
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:17:20 AM

I think no one can be show to you, I am personally interested in bitcoin price too, its normal. People will interested with some thing that gives them benefits. Price is the number one factor that attract people toward bitcoin. Bitcoin price was growth really high only in a few month

The growth of bitcoin price is one of advantage that most of bitcoin's user looking for. The fluctuations happen so fast this few weeks, because i think at this time halving is near. Maybe in the 2017 the price will increase again few percent. The halving depending from activities the miners of bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:28:49 AM

The growth of bitcoin price is one of advantage that most of bitcoin's user looking for. The fluctuations happen so fast this few weeks, because i think at this time halving is near. Maybe in the 2017 the price will increase again few percent. The halving depending from activities the miners of bitcoin.

Yeah few weeks the price fluctuates but it is just  small  so it is  okay  it is part of the bitcoin cycle and i think 2017 is good for bitcoin. Its price getting higher because we do expect that there are ton of users interested on using bitcoin because we know that every year lot of new bitcoin users enter in the digital currency annd it will lead to higher price
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:42:52 AM

There's actually someone in this thread that said he wasn't interested in the price of bitcoin because according to him, he just cash out and cash in bitcoins regardless of its price. If you would back read for a couple of minutes, you'll find him. I think the current price of bitcoin doesn't actually matter to the people that have their minds set that they are going to sell their coins after a couple of decades. Whatever the price before that is doesn't matter.

These can only be early adopters who mined their piles of bitcoins without making any financial investments into this. All other people who either bought bitcoins with fiat or bought mining equipment to mine bitcoins themselves do care for the price just because they invested their hard-earned money to get profits in due course. If the price won't break even for them, they basically lose their investments, partly or fully. I can't imagine how these people couldn't care for Bitcoin price if they still hold bitcoins.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:44:35 AM

Yeah few weeks the price fluctuates but it is just  small  so it is  okay  it is part of the bitcoin cycle and i think 2017 is good for bitcoin. Its price getting higher because we do expect that there are ton of users interested on using bitcoin because we know that every year lot of new bitcoin users enter in the digital currency annd it will lead to higher price
2017 is obviously the year of Bitcoin. Why? As we know, the world is in the industry 4.0 revolution and people are now trying to develop the cyber physical systems. And bitcoin is precisely playing an important role in this innovation. The more people use bitcoin, the faster we finish our cyber systems. In 2017, I believe that some countries, especially US and UK, will accept Bitcoin and use it as a alternative currency.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:34:00 PM

I thought it was normal. in fact most people interested in using bitcoin as they look bitcoin prices are high, so they try to use bitcoin
price is the most important thing of bitcoin
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:47:36 PM

Think that we will see 800 over in next few days

I think that the chances for the price to go a good bit lower than current levels are higher than the possibility of reaching $800 in coming days/last part of this year. While people are getting excited and speculate about the price to increase further, don't forget that a decent sized correction is due. I won't be surprised to see the price fall back to $720's and perhaps even dive below $700 for a short time. Smart traders are prepared and waiting for it.
Well, let's see what will happen, if for me I would like to see the price to increase more and since we cannot see the future we just have to speculate hard for our prediction to happen. If the price will rise up to $800 by the end of the year, that would already be a great presence to all of us this holidays and I am pretty sure it will happen as the demand will increase due to the spenders.
In fact the demand is increasing regularly therefore he price of bitcoin is also increasing continuously and hope that this trend will continue for a long time, as it is general analysis of the people that the price of bitcoin will cross 1000 USD at the end of 2016 and will even cross its all time high price in the very beginning months of 2017.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:49:37 PM

I thought it was normal. in fact most people interested in using bitcoin as they look bitcoin prices are high, so they try to use bitcoin
price is the most important thing of bitcoin
Yeah, Price is one of the main factor in attracting people's interest. If you want to introduce them an opportunity you need to make sure that they there will be a chance of earning great amount of profits so they will be more interested on your topic and bitcoin have that characteristic because bitcoin is expensive and you can earn a lot of money from it if you just be smart in choosing the right systems to earn. The price of bitcoin always matter all of time because if bitcoin has no price tag or value then it would be a lie if i say that people will still be interested in bitcoin.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:54:43 PM

Think that we will see 800 over in next few days

I think that the chances for the price to go a good bit lower than current levels are higher than the possibility of reaching $800 in coming days/last part of this year. While people are getting excited and speculate about the price to increase further, don't forget that a decent sized correction is due. I won't be surprised to see the price fall back to $720's and perhaps even dive below $700 for a short time. Smart traders are prepared and waiting for it.
Well, let's see what will happen, if for me I would like to see the price to increase more and since we cannot see the future we just have to speculate hard for our prediction to happen. If the price will rise up to $800 by the end of the year, that would already be a great presence to all of us this holidays and I am pretty sure it will happen as the demand will increase due to the spenders.
In fact the demand is increasing regularly therefore he price of bitcoin is also increasing continuously and hope that this trend will continue for a long time, as it is general analysis of the people that the price of bitcoin will cross 1000 USD at the end of 2016 and will even cross its all time high price in the very beginning months of 2017.
Yes, all the people who have invested their assets in bitcoin are looking and waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise to some high level, as their income is depending on the price of bitcoin, so we can say that the price of bitcoin is really matter and if the price fell down to the dead level then people will stop taking interest in bitcoin and will start investing their money  somewhere else.
soros017

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:03:24 PM

I think all users want a high price may be some who want fluctuation, but most bitcoin has its price! it is a sure thing that should exist in a currency or commodity, that is rate
Price changes are necessary in the free market, and there are different reasons why this exists. Price changes do not only occur to attract speculators and generate volume in the market, price changes occurs because there is always change in the supply and demand relationship, and the price is a result of that. This balance depends, of course, on the conditions of the product being traded in the market.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:28:09 PM

Of course the bitcoin price matters, if it wasn’t for the price bitcoin wouldn’t be so popular, anyone who sees the price immediately wants to invest in it , and the higher the price the more users we will have and the more users the more companies and websites start accepting it as a payment method.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:58:53 PM

Price changes are necessary in the free market, and there are different reasons why this exists. Price changes do not only occur to attract speculators and generate volume in the market, price changes occurs because there is always change in the supply and demand relationship, and the price is a result of that. This balance depends, of course, on the conditions of the product being traded in the market.
Actually vaule always be something important if you talking about money in the end
Especially bitcoin which always have a high amount price movement , this is unique
Make a lot of speculators come to try and leading to a higher demand
Without an interesting value as good as bitcoin , people will never give a shot.
transabox

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:26:06 PM

For me the price of Bitcoin is very important because almost all my savings converted into Bitcoin. So every day I check the price of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: