Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304452 times)
Jateng

Activity: 1275
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:23:42 PM

For me it matters since bitcoin is a source of income for me. I sell bitcoins to fiat to supply my needs as a person. There are also benefits if the price is huge for bitcoin holders since they get profit on it.
Of course, it’s one of the main reasons why bitcoin become famous. A lot of people are already investing their money into bitcoin because of its increasing price. We can’t tell whether it’s going down or continue to increase but with the current situation I think it will continue and break another all-time high. So it’s a good way for investors that want to turn their money into real profit.

Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:28:58 PM

Paper money is worthless, only a paper that is inaugurated into money and many people who admit it to have a price. But bitcoin is much more advanced than paper money, because it has a system that can not be made at will. But there are still many people who have not realized about Bitcoin.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:36:13 PM

For me it matters since bitcoin is a source of income for me. I sell bitcoins to fiat to supply my needs as a person. There are also benefits if the price is huge for bitcoin holders since they get profit on it.
Of course, it’s one of the main reasons why bitcoin become famous. A lot of people are already investing their money into bitcoin because of its increasing price. We can’t tell whether it’s going down or continue to increase but with the current situation I think it will continue and break another all-time high. So it’s a good way for investors that want to turn their money into real profit.
Bitcoin value/price really matters because there are lot of investors who are willing to invest their money just to earn bitcoin/money in just a short expand of time. I know all of us has joined or has been interested here because we know that our life could change because of this innovation, it is just a matter of taking risk for us to earn.

Crypto Farm

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:28:05 PM

My economic books says a [perfectly compitative market] so i belive bitcoin is a compititive market where everybody ave perfect knowlegdge about the market,it has many buyers and sellers and the most important it has the price taker so a specified price is given(by mesuring the demand and supply of the market) and peoples have to take decessions accourding to this price.dont think this as froex but it is something different and really stable than froex
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:31:09 PM

For everyone, the bitcoin price increase is very profitable, everyone does not think that the bitcoin price increase could be so fast, and it looks like the upward trend will continue in 2018, if the price increase of 2018 is like this year, then another year the price will reach $ 100 k.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:41:34 PM

Yes it is, the higher the price the more people will invest in it.
The higher the price the more profit you will earn.
And one thing, all people here have one same reason why they start to join bitcoin and that is because of its price.
And until now its price is still increasing.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:47:54 PM

For me its a yes.Because if you could see how much price bitcoin is holding right now it is si valuable.But i am nervous about it getting to low also.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:01:12 PM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

It does not matter for the usefulness of value transfer, in order to overcome some hurdles the banks and governments have created.

It matters for the general popularity of bitcoins, and it is crucial for savers.

i support you for that mate,bitcoin now is known in every part of the
world and thats what matters most,with a huge value now and continuing to
dominate the crypto community this is the most important here.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

Ofcourse it matters, how can you get a lot of profit if you don't know the value of it, really now? And the thing is, its not only the price of Bitcoin that matters. You should also be knowledgeable about the current exchanges in the market so that you will get even more profit, when trading different coins.

I don't know how you've comprehend to think if the price of Bitcoin matters, its pretty simple really, its as what any common Economic knowledge if you know what I mean.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
madentopere

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:54:23 PM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

Yes, price is make many use bitcoin more than any other reason and this is so dangerous for bitcoin in future.

if we made simple view on chart will find answer 
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:57:49 PM

Yes it is, The value of bitcoins is keep on increasing and with that the value of other coins will obviously decrease because it is all connected on how the market is movie. It always depend on the supply and demand.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:52:15 PM

Yes, it does, the price of Bitcoin will attract more and more attentions of investor to it. More investors equal more valuable for Bitcoins. So it would be good for Bitcoin.
Bitcoin price matter when you will not check the price of bitcoin so you can lose money and especially for investors and traders it’s very important to know about bitcoin price since bitcoin arrived to market from that day till now bitcoin is struggling to take its price to high position and for that bitcoin don’t compromise to lose its value that’s why day by day its users are going to increased so bitcoin price is the only thing which make its respect.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:10:53 PM

Of course not, the rise in bitcoin prices is a great blessing, everybody feels great benefits, lots of people get rich and get big profits, I expect the price to go up and get to at least $ 20k this month.
I must say that it is only the market price of bitcoin which do matters for all those who are having bitcoins in their wallets and the ones who are actually interested in buying of bitcoin. The only thing which is helping bitcoin to have this much of name in the international market as well as amongst the people is the increase in the market price of bitcoin. If it will not rise in a way it is rising right now, it will be very much difficult for the bitcoin to maintain its reputation.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:22:51 PM

Yes, it does, the price of Bitcoin will attract more and more attentions of investor to it. More investors equal more valuable for Bitcoins. So it would be good for Bitcoin.
Bitcoin price matter when you will not check the price of bitcoin so you can lose money and especially for investors and traders it’s very important to know about bitcoin price since bitcoin arrived to market from that day till now bitcoin is struggling to take its price to high position and for that bitcoin don’t compromise to lose its value that’s why day by day its users are going to increased so bitcoin price is the only thing which make its respect.

It depends on your point of view in using Bitcoin. If you use Bitcoin for a transaction, maybe the Bitcoin price is not very useful to you. That's because you only use Bitcoin for transactions and there is no intention to invest. But the price of Bitcoin still affects your transaction. If the Bitcoin price goes up, the Bitcoin you save will increase in value, but if the Bitcoin price goes down, you'll still lose money. For investors, they just hope that Bitcoin prices always go up and never go down. But some people who just started to invest into Bitcoin will expect Bitcoin prices to drop because they want to buy when the price is low.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:29:16 PM

The price regarding bitcoin is a key aspect, perhaps the most important or rather the evolution of it. We all believed in bitcoin this is the reason why we invest in it.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:26:28 AM

It does not matter for the usefulness of value transfer, in order to overcome some hurdles the banks and governments have created.

It matters for the general popularity of bitcoins, and it is crucial for savers.

Indeed, the price of bitcoin matters a lot because this the only reason why people keep buying bitcoin all the time. Bitcoin is renowned all over the world just because of its high prices. The prices of bitcoin is the matter of interest for all the businessmen and international companies.

Bitcoin is all about high prices and making big profits so we cannot just imagine bitcoin without high prices. We all are after bitcoin just because of its huge prices.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

Indeed, the price of bitcoin matters a lot because this the only reason why people keep buying bitcoin all the time. Bitcoin is renowned all over the world just because of its high prices. The prices of bitcoin is the matter of interest for all the businessmen and international companies.

Bitcoin is all about high prices and making big profits so we cannot just imagine bitcoin without high prices. We all are after bitcoin just because of its huge prices.
Finally, FOMO always be the winner, even I calculated many situations, future and the target for the price of Bitcoin in this year, but the price of Bitcoin still increases to $18,000 and made me took big loss in trading. (I am a margin trader).
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:25:21 PM

I think price does matter on bitcoin because that is the representation of its value, if the price is pump that simply mean that the value is high. I means that  bitcoins will become more valuable in the near future that is why I am slowly saving a little of it in my wallet
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:44:58 PM

I think price does matter on bitcoin because that is the representation of its value, if the price is pump that simply mean that the value is high. I means that  bitcoins will become more valuable in the near future that is why I am slowly saving a little of it in my wallet

negative reviews of Bitcoin still sound, Despite the fact that Bitcoin drinks every day the new maximum records of its price. vacation start Each of us will be happy to save Bitcoin in the wallet, if all the forecasts about the real prospects of Bitcoin will come true in the near future.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:47:51 PM

the main factor affecting bitcoin prices is from very high bitcoin demand and getting bitcoin getting harder, if everyone wants to have bitcoin then all will buy it until the price reaches very expensive because nobody sells cheap bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: