Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304447 times)
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

The price it matters. Really matters. It is the basis of trading. Everyone who are engaged to btc are much affected by it because this is the reason why we earn money. The price also triggers the investor or the traders to buy or sell one. Why is bitcoin earning so much popularity? Because of it's high price market. People are so engrossed to earn one btc and make it grow.

People now a days want to earn more bitcoin and want to hold it for long term because of bitcoin price and what bitcoin can be price soon, price are very important because that is the reason why many people want to earn bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

Bitcoin demand reflects upon its price, so I would say that price matters for any asset especially the non-manipulated ones.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

Yes bitcoin price is a  matter because bitcoin has its face value many bitcoiner are aware of each price. So that many people will have interest in bitcoin.   
Every commodity or service in our lives matters so the cost of a bitcoin is important.
Yeah, Everything in this world has there own prices label into them. For bitcoin, the price really matters because it dictates the tempo in the cryptomarket. Traders and investors will be happy if they get their coins to the price they wanted.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

Somewhat yes, but I think what really matters is how you make a gameplan of the never ending ups and downs of Bitcoin. Also, stability really matters to in order for some people to think about joining ang buying bitcoin.
joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

Since these two drivers of the current spot price of Bitcoin vary against the dollar and other fiat currencies, we see that Bitcoin's value can swing based on news
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

Bitcoin price is really matter. Especially for investors thought they bought some bitcoin at high price and the price fall down it can gives you some lose which nobody want. That's the reason why people holding there bitcoins for there future because they believe one day the price will touch the sky and gives them benefits.
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

ohh cmon.. of course the price matters
It matters for the general popularity of BITCOINS, and it is crucial for savers.
it matters the most for traders  Grin
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
Yes , If the price of the bitcoin are alway rising its hard to buy bitcoin for trading that's why being low price of btc are have importance, because you can buy btc on low price and earn more money of the bitcoin rise up.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

Well for me it matters. But I do mot have a standard whether it is expensive or not. I label it as high or low. High when it meets my target value higher than the price when I bought it, low when I see that it gets lower than the price I firstly bought it. That is how bitcoin's price matter to me. But I do not find it expensive or cheap. Thousands of dollars are nothing but just number in bitcoin. What matters is the fluctuation.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

For me, yes, bitcoin price is still matters specially when you are investing, trading, mining and even doing the bounty campaign. You should consider bitcoin price while doing all this. In order to avoid lost and failure you must matter evreything except when you are just holding, then you may not consider it's price at all and just wait for your target time to release it. 

dreambigbtc

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Yes ..it's better to buy low and hold or sell..
It's better to be in the safe zone by buying at ranging prices rather than all time highs.
But the main problem is you never know the when will btc will
Rise and fall..
It's all about having a positive mindset..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

For me, yes, bitcoin price is still matters specially when you are investing, trading, mining and even doing the bounty campaign. You should consider bitcoin price while doing all this. In order to avoid lost and failure you must matter evreything except when you are just holding, then you may not consider it's price at all and just wait for your target time to release it. 
It is just a pure nonsense to not pay attention to bitcoin because all of your efforts might be go garbage if you are just going to ignore the price because it matters all the time because that is your basis if you will continue doing bitcoin or not because why you need to work or do something if it is not profitable anymore.
oreocuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

Of course it is important for people and for many investors .. if bitcoin loses half its value in dollars then you will only be able to buy, because the higher the price of one bitcoin the more value it will get..
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:18:26 PM
Merited by cryptojac17 (3)

Well for me it matters. But I do mot have a standard whether it is expensive or not. I label it as high or low. High when it meets my target value higher than the price when I bought it, low when I see that it gets lower than the price I firstly bought it. That is how bitcoin's price matter to me. But I do not find it expensive or cheap. Thousands of dollars are nothing but just number in bitcoin. What matters is the fluctuation.

It matters because price is the indicator of its value what make market place more agressive when there is a movement of the price. In there you can buy or sell and gain or lose . That is why people invest bitcoin because the market place is soo agressive and the price is very volatile that would change every now and then.

Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

The thing we should understand about bitcoin is using decentralized system so the price is very fluctuating, for those who are still newbie would be surprised so before investing bitcoin then make sure your heart is healthy.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

Price of bitcoin is ofcourse a matter. because bitcoin is the main currency of crypto market. when it goes up or goes down, all other crypto currencies are affected from it.
Trend of crypto market is decided by big bitcoin holders.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

Of course it is important for people and for many investors .. if bitcoin loses half its value in dollars then you will only be able to buy, because the higher the price of one bitcoin the more value it will get..
Agree, the price of the bitcoin determine when will the investors will come and invest. The lower it gets the more investors will there be and the higher the price means we will earn a good profit.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

Agree, the price of the bitcoin determine when will the investors will come and invest. The lower it gets the more investors will there be and the higher the price means we will earn a good profit.
Well, the price of bitcoin matters a lot since it tells the investor the right time to invest in it or to withdraw money from it. As the price gets low, more people try to get into it and when it gets to its maximum, that time is to get higher profit out of it. So, try to invest in it when there's a dip in the price because only then you can attain a handful amount of profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

I think yes, because all the traders and investors are observing the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies when to buy or sell their holdings.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

I think yes, because all the traders and investors are observing the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies when to buy or sell their holdings.
For investors or traders of course the price up or down always get a profit, it is a nice thing for traders, and for me the price is too volatile is a common thing because bitcoin embrace the concept of decentralization.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: