Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304452 times)
sharnel18

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
[/quote
Yes it does matter,if the price is still acceptable for it's value and if it is stable then in a long term People are more confident to continue  of  a bitcoin,.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kukuli

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

The price of bitcoin is definitely important because it determines the use of it in definite terms. Let's slope it, bitcoin has no intrinsic value. It can abandoned be vital in terms of dollars and new currency counterparts. If bitcoin cannot be converted into toting in the works currencies, subsequently its value will decrease immediately. To an extent, it can be argued that it doesn't have any value if it cannot be converted into dollars and less people would mine or invest regarding it.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

The price of everything matters because it will identify if you can purchase or not. In bitcoin, the price matters so that you know how much bitcoin you can afford to invest. Likewise, it matters so that you know when to exchnage and when to cash out.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
TannerChandler

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

What actually matter is not the actual price, it's the trend.
If the price is stable or rising, the adoption increases. People and businesses get more confident in bitcoin and start using it. More miners start up their gears.
If the price is falling, people get scared / suspicious and will go away from bitcoin.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

That is true the price of bitcoin will matter because it is the index where in the bitcoin holder looks into it ,and they will devide if they will sell or buy bitcoin with price stated in the coin index in the digital market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

The Bitcoin's ecosystem doesn't complete yet. So you have to convert BTC to fiat to spend them! If the currency was to fall to a price that they were operating at a loss they would soon shut up shop.But for further development the price does not really matter.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

The price of the bitcoin is really important. The price of the bitcoin is the reason why many people are becoming interested to buy and to use bitcoins. I believe that the price of the bitcoin will rise so much again.

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

The price of bitcoin is definitely important because it determines the use of it in definite terms. Let's slope it, bitcoin has no intrinsic value. It can abandoned be vital in terms of dollars and new currency counterparts. If bitcoin cannot be converted into toting in the works currencies, subsequently its value will decrease immediately. To an extent, it can be argued that it doesn't have any value if it cannot be converted into dollars and less people would mine or invest regarding it.

Yeah the price will matter to some people that wanna live from it ,from those who just are making an extra income as me i believe now doesnt matter ,I am just earning it on the free way,captchas ,signature, faucets ,i dont need this extra income to survive soo I am saving bitcoin at the moment , when i need or have enough bitcoins to buy something i wanna i will use them.
fiend91

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

Yes, ofcourse. Everyone is aiming for a higher price if they own bitcoin. In some cases, some people also wishes to lowering its price for them to buy some bitcoin. Also to those who dont have bitcoin in possession. I think this changing in price its better in the world of trading. This will balance the bitcoin. If the bitcoin will continously to climb up, i think many people will hold their coins and the circulation will be decrease. Also, if bitcoin contantly plungging the popularity of bitcoin will be at stake and the possibility of bitcoin will be out of the market
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

The price of the bitcoin is really necessary. Many people are still investing their money to the bitcoin because they know that the price of the bitcoin will go up. The price also is the reason why bitcoin becoming more popular.
bitcoin prices determine the price of other coins, of course it is very important. well, many are using it for big profits in the future. people are always paying attention to bitcoin prices, and I think that's very important.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

Whether we like it or not, the price of bitcoin matters so much specially those who use them as mode of payments, when value is high blockchain fees are high as well, so it would be a disadvatage  to them but on the other hand a high value very much matters to those who earn bitcoins in their jobs like tradings. So value matters to all of us specially bitcoin users.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

I think there are only a little number of bitcoiners that are not worried about the price of bitcoin, but the vast majority of this community is very interested in it because everyone needs to buy and sell things all the time, and these things always have a monetary value.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

yes, the price absolutely matter, because if the price of bitcoin become stable, I don't think some one will still invest on it. They are betting on that coin and wait for it to increase its value, so in the end they will earn a lot more than what they have invested. 
Techno012

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

Of course it does. No matter how bitcoin fanatics insist that the current value of bitcoin does not affect them i dont believe them. The moment you put your money on something as an investment together with this you already have the expectation that your money is going to grow. And seeing them falling i believe it hurts them but most deny this fact. Unless you had taken out your money for charity then you will not expect return from it.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

Of course the price of bitcoin matters. It is because that is where most people depend and gain their profit. We are always hoping for the price of bitcoin to increase if we have some so that we can sell it for a higher price and gain profit. And if we are planning to buy bitcoin, we are hoping that its price decreases so that we can buy as much as we can.

Aryancesarr

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

I think 90% of the people only care about the price, and like 10% are seriously interested in the technology that powers bitcoin, and put it in front of the price when it comes to importance...
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

Most of us will say price matters but there are few peoples that are interested in crypto industry so they don't mind the price but the future of crypto world. I'm newbie here in crypto industry so right now I'm one of those people who just see bitcoin as a money, so right now I'm doing my best to learn what is cryptocurrency world is and how I'm able to contribute to the system.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

Most of us will say price matters but there are few peoples that are interested in crypto industry so they don't mind the price but the future of crypto world. I'm newbie here in crypto industry so right now I'm one of those people who just see bitcoin as a money, so right now I'm doing my best to learn what is cryptocurrency world is and how I'm able to contribute to the system.
That is not true that there are people that don't mind the price because that is not possible. All of the people in the cryptocurrency industry are minding the price because they want to make profit and their priority is to make money because in the reality, they don't really care for the technology and other stuff but to invest in cryptocurrency to grow their wealth.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

It is a big YES for me, having a big amount of price has bitcoin have it also appeared to the coins that are more connected to bitcoin because the more price that bitcoin has the more coins will grow and will open to be made in it, although it a big deal to the other coin that will continue to grow and to give also for those coming new coins in the future.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
buyandsale

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

yes offcource for traders btc price matters like me ...
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: