Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Based only on what you see above, what type of entity is that?  (Voting closed: May 19, 2015, 12:04:35 PM)
Philanthropic Organization - 0 (0%)
Investment Company - 3 (13%)
A Charity - 7 (30.4%)
A Think Tank - 0 (0%)
or none of the above - 13 (56.5%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas)  (Read 4931 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:04:35 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 12:14:53 PM by Armis

Vod issued negative feedback while asserting numerous false claims.

Somehow Vod's reading of "PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas)" is a claim to be charity.  Keep in mind that it is rare to find "(Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas)" because we would rather be identified by the initialization than an acronym, which is why the '.' are absent; so its said as a word not letters.

99% of the time where you see "PICISI" you will see it say "is a crowdfunding site currently under construction", that is telling everyone that the site is not up yet.  We also indicate that specific goals must be reached before we launch the site and the currency, the prerequisites are specifically indicated.  

PICISI is not, nor will it be, a charity, a non-profit, or a not-for-profit entity, it will be a crowdfunding site that will charge a fee for its services and will endeavor to earn massive profits.

Here is the neg feedback Vod issued:

"Running a long con charity scam.

Corporations (especially Charties) are required to register publicly with a legal license. This prevents fraud! The Executive Director (CEO) is your final contact for this company - yet he will hide behind an anonymous email address.

The money is still real - they are building up a "board of directors" now with promise of pay but once that is done they'll be asking for real coins for their "charity".

Irreversible currency to a fake charity run by an anonymous scammer.

Will modify this when the Executive Director provides the real life identities of those on his board (those who have the ultimate financial responsibility) and when they register properly as a charity in the county they wish to do business in."

I told Vod: "PICISI is not, nor will it be, a charity, a non-profit, or a not-for-profit entity, it will be a crowdfunding site that will charge a fee for its services and will endeavor to earn massive profits."  Notice I used the future tense because everyone knows it is not up yet.  

I continued: "Yes, the word "charity" is in the acronym, so too are the words 'Philanthropic' and 'Investment'; we are not a philanthropic company, or an investment company either.  PICISI will be a place where all of the interests that make up our name can be served: where Charities can find donors for their charitable campaigns; where Philanthropic orgs or individuals could make donations, or purchases; where Investors could find ways to invest in people, and products; where Inventors could find people willing to buy into their idea, plan, or prototype; share Start-ups could find individual or orgs willing to invest in them, and were good Ideas are constantly rewarded.

I am currently searching for administrators to help run the for-profit org which is currently under construction and will be located at www.PICISI.com."

Here's what this phrase: "Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas" means, 'people with money giving to people who want or need money particularly for inventions, startup, and ideas'.   The "charity" is in the benevolent giving from the donors to the campaigns.  

I know Vod is one of the gatekeepers and trying to keep the forum safe but this is uncalled for, especially when he assumes to speak for other unbeknownst to them, he posted this about 4 times BEFORE going to Hobonickels to inquire about the sponsorship arrangement:

Turns out the OP is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002378.msg11371652#msg11371652

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

I have 4 Admin spots available for good people who are willing to help manage PICISI, if anyone reading this is interested please let me know.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 12:10:48 PM

Who is the OP?  He claims to be the "final authority" when it comes to all issues regarding his illegal charity - except he hides in the shadow like a rat.

Where is all your donation money going?  Dunno
Where is the accountability here?  Dunno

One day the OP will wake up, look at his coins and think "hey, no one knows who I am!" and that will be it for PICISI.

That's all I have to say about this.  I'm willing to remove the negative feedback when the OP identifies who he is and stops pretending to be a charity.

Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

Who is the OP?  He claims to be the "final authority" when it comes to all issues regarding his illegal charity - except he hides in the shadow like a rat.

Where is all your donation money going?  Dunno
Where is the accountability here?  Dunno

One day the OP will wake up, look at his coins and think "hey, no one knows who I am!" and that will be it for PICISI.

That's all I have to say about this.  I'm willing to remove the negative feedback when the OP identifies who he is and stops pretending to be a charity.

Undecided

Vod, most of your assertions are rooted in fear, the basis for those fears are unfounded, unsubstantiated, and inconsistent with my history on this site. 

I've handled lots of funds for other people and have scammed no one.

Vod, are you willing to put your money where you mouth is?  Are you willing to back your claims with money (any tradable currency you wish)?   

It's clear to me that you have chosen to jump to the wrong conclusion, I'm disappointed that you have chosen to remain at the wrong conclusion.  Your posts and your negative feedback has called my username's character into question, and have caused me to have to defend myself for no good reason or righteous cause.  I don't know your motivation but I do hope you are willing to support your claims with money.

Better yet, put up your membership at BCT.  You have made very specific claims against me, you have publicly impugned my username's character are you willing to resign your interest in Bitcointalk.org if your claims are shown to be wrong? 

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 12:47:03 PM

I have created another poll that isn't as diluted.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.0

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:06:21 PM

I have created another poll that isn't as diluted.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.0

Vod, what is your logic based on?  You took one word out of a six word phase and claimed it to be the design of the org, I include your word and add two other plus none of the above.  According to your logic I concentrated it not diluted it. 

I want to know how many people would honestly make the same mistake as you.  If people honestly think it's a charity then it's a problem, but that still would not excuse all of the other wickedness you are perpetrating -- what's wrong with you?

Why didn't you think to take a poll before you made the accusation?
Why didn't you think to take a poll before you issued the negative feedback based on your backwards interpretations of reality?
Why cause sooo much unnecessary trouble when you could have asked your questions publicly or in private without doing so much damage?

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:39:25 PM

Again:

trust system is not moderated, and it is not necessary open a thread ... you should instead sort this situation 'privately' with Vod (I think if you will clarify all the situation, he will probably change the feedback).

I am not thrilled to see that this forum is always the same Wink.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:01:30 PM

Again:

trust system is not moderated, and it is not necessary open a thread ... you should instead sort this situation 'privately' with Vod (I think if you will clarify all the situation, he will probably change the feedback).

I understand that trust is not moderated, and I also understand that misunderstanding should be handles is a better way, however I believe you know Vod and how he rather go overboard some times.   So this is a matter of the trust system, character, and responsibility.

thanks

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 06:03:59 PM

Again:

I understand that trust is not moderated, and I also understand that misunderstanding should be handles is a better way, however I believe you know Vod and how he rather go overboard some times.   So this is a matter of the trust system, character, and responsibility.

thanks

Not really going overboard to stop an anonymous charity scammer from running with hundreds/thousands of coins, is it?  

At least people that supported you now see how you go overboard on a regular basis!   Wink

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:18:39 PM

Again:

I understand that trust is not moderated, and I also understand that misunderstanding should be handles is a better way, however I believe you know Vod and how he rather go overboard some times.   So this is a matter of the trust system, character, and responsibility.

thanks

Not really going overboard to stop an anonymous charity scammer from running with hundreds/thousands of coins, is it?  

At least people that supported you now see how you go overboard on a regular basis!   Wink

Vod, you are making false claims, it's unreasonable to expect me to simply ignore it.

Your take about  "running with hundreds/thousands of coins" then when I press you on how you suppose that would happen you ignore it.

All of the wrongful deeds you devise I ask you to follow it out in practical terms so that you could see that you are how misguided you are.
But you instead issue more misplaced uncertainty. 

What coins are you talking about, how did the coins get into who's hands?  What is the process Vod?

You would know if you read the material, read the material Vod, read before you make irresponsible accusations, read before you defame someone's character needlessly.

Tell me Vod how does anyone get Pi? When will it occur?  If you don't know it's because you didn't read the information that was provided at all of the threads you responded negatively to because you made a irresponsible snap decision that was based on your own preconceived notions. 

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:23:18 PM

All this situation has bring me to search, and I have found this post:

I wouldn't trust this guy with your money, he is a two faced liar and will play the victim while he acts as the perpetrator with the other hand. He enjoys harassing people then when there are repercussions, he cries abuse at the top of his lungs to get what he wants. I wouldn't trust any donations with this user.

The Default Trust System is essentially a list of highly trusted individuals who have proved over time to be a trusted member of the bitcointalk community.  Only about .0005% of bitcointalk members are on that list.  Essentially they are charged with being the eyes and ears of the Administrators since the admins, staff, and mods can't be expected to see everything. 

I think this time you will not succeed and Vod will not be removed from the Default Trust list.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 07:25:16 PM

You would know if you read the material, read the material Vod, read before you make irresponsible accusations, read before you defame someone's character needlessly.

The material is your PR garbage that has zero credibility.

You don't stand behind the material, because you don't even stand behind this anonymous account.  

I'm done having conversations in two separate threads.  Talk to yourself here.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:29:27 PM

What services are PICSI providing and what are they charging for those services?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:25:47 PM

[] read before you defame someone's character needlessly. []

If only he could follow his own advice...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=811922.msg9394900#msg9394900
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=32469.msg9438249#msg9438249
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35656.msg9438146#msg9438146
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709278.msg9438300#msg9438300
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846683.0;all
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:05:08 PM

What services are PICSI providing and what are they charging for those services?

That's a good question, however premature.

As a crowd funding site, there are a number of fees for services.  Specific values have not been determined for most of them, however there are some guidelines.  For example the fee we will charge a campaign organizer to raise fiat on our site will be less than the cost to raise fiat on Indiegogo or Kickstarter.   The fee to raise CC is not yet determined.  The fee to the organizer for receiving sponsors donation is likely to be about 15% (host CC is free),  and if someone brings their own sponsor to support their campaign the fee will be higher than use of our sponsors.  

Campaign Donation
1) fiat      --- will be lower then Indie and Kick
2) cryptocurrency  --- Not Yet Determined NYD

Sponsorships
3) host CC Sponsorship (profile sponsor) - no fee
4) sponsor donor perk contract  - NYD                
5) sponsor advertising perk contract - NYD
6) video sponsorship contract - NYD
7) organizer generated sponsorship - NYD

8) Contractor Contract (fee paid at closing) - NYD

Now let's say you are a sponsor and want to sponsor a campaign, you would likely have multiple choices, however all are subject to the will of the organizer to have a sponsor and to have any particular sponsor.  In other words they could say no.  But for this example let's say of the three choices they have a) sponsor CC, b)select own CC,  or c) Pi, the likelihood is great that they will select a) sponsor because that is the only one paying the organizer to make that selection.  

After they make that selection and the campaign app is complete it will be shopped to the sponsors, it has not been determined yet if the host CC selection will be first to $1 (CC equal) or highest bid.  But for this example let's make it first to $1 gets tthe deal if the organizer accepts.   The organizer gets all of those funds (no fee).  the video sponsorship will be up for bid with the host CC having right of first refusal, and the other sponsorships Perks and campaign are open to multiple sponsors with the organizer's ok.

So campaign that are very attractive will likely have lots of sponsors, certainly many sponsor offers.

Now let's say that during the campaign the organizer wants to promote his campaign, he may request a campaign contractors to do an article or some other service.  PICISI will be the middleman for the deal and escrow the funds.  once it is done to the satisfaction of the organizer (client) the contractor is paid and feedback is left by the escrow agent and the other parties are expected to leave feedback too.

Many times PICISI will see a campaign that we want to help promote too, that is what our Promotion Contractors are for, they do PICISI assignments and we pay them with Pi.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:34:33 PM

The PICISI mantra is “Promotion, Promotion, Promotion”, even in our pre-launch state, we are aggressively promoting PICISI and our sponsors. It is by design that PICISI is in a perpetual state of promotion. This article will feature reasons why cryptocurrency (CC) communities should sponsor crowdfunding campaigns at PICISI.

Promotion is a major part of what we do at PICISI, it starts with our unconventional hiring plan. It is our intent to hire self-employed contractors all over the world to do various assignments (video production, article writing, social networking, etc …) to promote our message, the message of our sponsors, as well as the individual message of our campaign organizers. We want our combined voices heard everywhere, all day, every day.

The very best place to market a CC will be at PICISI, that is where a CC sponsor will be able to introduce a CC in many different ways — we have 10 sponsorship opportunities The primary ways to get your message conveyed is as: host CC sponsor, campaign sponsor, donor perk sponsor, advertising perk sponsor, and campaign video sponsor; and secondarily as: home / category page sponsor, donation list sponsor, article sponsor, youtube channel sponsor, and PICISI merchandising sponsor. Let’s take a closer look at the primary sponsorship opportunities:

Host CC Sponsor – once an organizer has elected to have a ‘sponsor currency’ all CC sponsors are given the opportunity win the honor, once the connection is made all CCs donated to that campaign will be converted to the host CC.

Every visitor to the campaign will see the host CC in action, not simply as an ad. Additionally organizers are able to use the funds with any of the campaign contractors to create, develop, or promote their campaign. This type of practical and positive interaction with CCs will improve how the general public views the cryptocurrency industry.

Campaign Sponsor – this is the most common type of sponsorship seen in crowdfunding campaigns. The sponsor’s logo is placed within an area of the body of the campaign text. The higher your donation the higher your logo will appear in the sponsorship logo area.

Donor Perk Sponsor – a sponsor provided perk is escrowed by PICISI on behalf of a specific campaign where it will be used. If the perk is not requested by any qualified donor it is converted to host CC and donated to the campaign.

Advertising Perk Sponsor – a sponsor provided perk escrowed by PICISI on behalf of a specific campaign to be used as a perk. If the perk is not requested by any qualified campaign donor the perk is sent back to the sponsor — the perk is NOT donated to the campaign and

Campaign Video Sponsor – the first 5 second of the campaign organizer’s video is allocated for the Campaign Video Sponsor, this is where the sponsor will indicate: “This video is brought to you by … [say sponsor’s name, show sponsor’s logo, and say sponsor’s catchphrase]”

‘Purpose CCs’ are CCs that were created with a specific niche in mind eg: EMC2, Metal, HYPER, RPC, Gridcoin, EDU, etc … these types of CCs will find it easier to target their message in specific PICISI categories eg: the Science Research category for the CCs EMC2, and Gridcoin; likewise for Gaming / Game Development category for HYPER and GMC; the Music category for Metal coin; the Politics category for RPC, the Education category for EDU; and the Renewable Energy category for ENRG.

One of our launch prerequisites is to secure a minimum of 20 sponsors, currently we have 14: Crypto Database, www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Einsteinium (EMC2), Metal Coin (METAL), HYPER (HYPER), Hobonickels (HBN), Energy Coin (ENRG), Artsry Coin, GSM Coin (GSM), Stiviacoin (STV), and Magi coin (XMG). If you like the direction PICISI is traveling I invite you to support us with sponsorship and to share our message with your constituents.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:07:25 PM

Vod

Whoops!  Looks like Armis forgot to leave out the charity part:

[Quote from: Armis on Today at 04:27:17 AM]
PICISI will be a place where all of the interests that make up our name can be served: where Charities can find donors for their charitable campaigns; where Philanthropic orgs or individuals could make donations, or purchases; where Investors could find ways to invest in people, and products; where Inventors could find people willing to buy into their idea, plan, or prototype; share Start-ups could find individual or orgs willing to invest in them, and were good Ideas are constantly rewarded.

He used to have grand ideas (earlier today that is lol) to hold onto all kinds of coin in his anonymous account.

Seems that has changed now that he has been exposed.  Now he posts he won't have access to any coins.    Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar."   - Abraham Lincoln

I'm forced to lock the thread since he keeps spamming his PR material everywhere - totally unnecessary as we already understand he is pulling a long con.[/quote/

Charities can raise funds at PICISI, however PICISI will not be a charity.  PICISI is the platform for those who want to engagement in the business of crowd funding.

As was mentioned in passing, and in response to a couple PMs yes, I'm looking for Admins to help me manage PICISI, and yes you must be thoroughly familiar with what PICISI is and how e intend to operate.  Yes if you read all of the published articles you will have a good understanding of what is expected.   However, I would certainly expect for you to have many questions for me.

Here is the relevant article on that:

As you know from “What is PICISI?”, PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas) is an crowdfunding startup that will accept all significant currency types (fiat and crypto) for campaigns conducted at the site. PICISI is expected to launch in a month.

PICISI is designed to have an 8 person management team: Executive Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Content Director, Promotion Director, Communications Director, Finance Director, and Compliance Director. At present only 2 positions are filled (Executive Director and Assistant Director). Let’s take a brief look at each position and how they relate to the organization.

The Executive Director is the chief executive who is finally responsible to all PICISI stakeholders. His vision for PICISI can be summed up in three words: Promotion, Promotion, Promotion! Promotion is how the PICISI brand will be established, how each sponsor’s message is conveyed, and how each campaign will realize its potential.

The Deputy Director is in charge when the Executive Director is unavailable or when so directed by the Executive Director. Ideally this person would be a great compliment to the Executive Director, he would provide a healthy contrast on issues and opinions. Perhaps more focused on day-to-day micro issues as the Exec Dir focuses on day-to-day macro issues. Someone with a healthy understanding of all of the following: crowdfunding, cryptoccurrency, charity, social networking, and business law may be an ideal fit.

This position is available.

The Assistant Director is responsible for assisting the Executive Director and the Deputy Director, however at times he may also serve other directors as the need arises. Much of his day is filled with social networking assignments.

The Finance Director/ Auditor is responsible for all financial record keeping, filings, reportings, taxes, and licenses; also responsible for site security, internal audits, and member services. It is expected to cost in excess of $1M to secure all of the necessary licenses to operate at targeted locations around the world, He must map and implement a strategic plan to secure the licenses with minimal financial disruption of operations. Will do periodic site security audits to test strengths and uncover weakness. In consultation with the Compliance Director the Finance Director will handle all Customer Service issues to the reasonable satisfaction of all concerned.

This position will become available after the site has launched.

The Content Director is responsible for everything visible on the site, the primary focus is campaigns, campaigns are the heart of the site his job is to produce large volumes of high quality campaigns. The secondary focus is securing sponsorships. The following categories are of high interest to us for various reasons:

Technology – technology is the triple crown of crowdfunding, it looks good, solves a problem, and often exceeds goal expectations.
Science Research – direct category affiliation with specific purpose coins, eg: EMC2, GRC, and FLDC.
Gaming and Game Development – direct category affiliation with specific purpose coins, eg: HYPER and GMC coin
Politics – direct category affiliation with specific purpose coins, eg: RPC. More importantly in the USA we are gearing up for our next presidential election (2016) so many election campaigns have already started fundraising.
Education – direct category affiliation with specific purpose coins, eg: EDU coin
Music – direct category affiliation with a specific purpose coin, eg: Metal coin.
Renewable Energy Projects – direct category affiliation with specific purpose coins, eg:SLR, GRE, and ENRG.
Purpose driven cryptocurrencies such as those presented above should become PICISI sponsors — it just makes sense.

This position is available, three people have expressed interest however no determination has been made as of yet.

The Promotion Director is responsible for promoting the site to sponsors, organizers, members, donors, and media to generate business. Responsible for instructing and monitoring the Promotion Contractors and Campaign Contractors. This person is an trainer as well as a hard-sales guy, he is expected to received unassigned sales traffic and have a high close rate. This person must be knowledgeable, personable,and patient, yet know when and how to close a deal.

The Communications Director is responsible for the PICISI message, he is the face and voice of PICISI, his top priority is having our site make news all day, everyday somewhere around the world: via press release, article, and/or interview.

The Compliance Director is responsible for enforcement of site policies and procedures, and all things judicial in nature eg: ranking, feedback, and reviews. More importantly he is responsible for work certification — he determines if an assignment was completed satisfactorily. This person must be knowledgeable, reasonable, and resolute.
This position is not available, it will become available after the site has launched.

In the beginning all admins are expected to pitch-in where needed, as the site matures the role of each director will become more defined.

Of the 8 administrators the following 6 are considered critical for launch: Executive Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Content Director, Promotion Director, and Communications Director; currently we have two (Executive Director and Assistant Director), so if you or someone you know, is interested in being part of PICISI’s management team please contact us.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:31:22 AM

Dear Sir or Madame:

I am an ambitious undergraduate at NYU triple majoring in Mathematics, Economics, and Computer Science. I am a punctual, personable, and shrewd individual, yet I have a quality which I pride myself on more than any of these.

I am unequivocally the most unflaggingly hard worker I know, and I love self-improvement. I have always felt that my time should be spent wisely, so I continuously challenge myself; I left Canterlot because the work was too easy. Once I realized I could achieve a perfect GPA while holding a part-time job at Ponyville, I decided to redouble my effort by placing out of two classes, taking two honors classes, and holding two part-time jobs. That semester I achieved a 3.93, and in the same time I managed to bench double my bodyweight and do 35 pull-ups.

Kindly consider me  one or more of the following positions:

Global Assurance Strategist
Forward Marketing Engineer
Imperial Exchequer
Human Data Administrator
Global Quality Facilitator
Chief Configuration Officer
Senior Quality Consultant
Grand Wizard
Senior Integration Representative
Central Research Analyst
Human Directives Consultant
Princess of the Night

I am proficient with Bloomberg terminals, excellent with excel, and can perform powerful witchcraft with terrifying efficiency. I have plenty of experience in the professional world through my internship at Ponyville, and my research assistant position to Princess Celestia. In fact, my most recent employer has found me so useful that he promoted me to a Senior Operations Associate and an official CTED pony. This role is usually reserved for Masters Alicorns, but my employer gave the title to me so that he could give me more work.

Please realize that I am not a braggart or conceited, I just want to outline my usefulness. Egos can be a huge liability, and I try not to have one.
Thank you so much for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Eaton T. IV

lol
yeah, but what do you know about PICISI?
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:33:31 AM

Vod said the following to a number of different PICISI sponsors:

Turns out Armis is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002378.msg11371652#msg11371652

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

The sponsor responded to Vod "... He [Armis] has my trust ..."

Vod issued negative feedback to me based on his ignorance of PICISI, then went about to tell everyone he could (including PICISI sponsors) more falsehoods about PICISI.  It's obvious that Vod didn't read much about PICISI before rushing to judgement.   Nevertheless I must address his reckless accusations in a responsible way:

Vod mentioned "Charity" "license" "corporation" "board of directors" "stakeholders" and "collection of large sums of ... currency"  
I will prove that he jumped to the wrong conclusion then irresponsibly acted on his misunderstanding.

As you know PICISI is a business plan taking shape, and Armis is the designer and creator of PICISI.  A critical part of that plan is formation of the org, creation of the site, and creation of currency.  

Vod didn't read the plan, he refuses to read the articles about the plan, and doesn't even want to read the threads about the plan, yet he wants people to believe that he knows more about it than the person that created it.   Had he done any of that homework he would see there was never any plan for PICISI to be a charity, that it was always the plan for PICISI to be a business specifically a crowdfunding business.

The site prerequisites imply that no site presently exists, the site prerequisites also imply that once those goals are met something will begin.  When you look at the prerequisites as a whole it should be evident that those make up the basis for the business, and without them there is no business.

You don't need a license to market a plan, you don't need a license for someone to give you money to start a business, nor do you need a license to put the pieces together for the creation of that business.  A license is necessary to operate as a business, not to form one.

Vod mentioned a 'corporation' and 'board of directors', where did he get that from, not from me.  Clearly it originated in his head and now he is spreading the notion to others.   Given that Vod wrote this: "stakeholders (no corporation license!)" its clear to me that Vod confused "stakeholders" with "stockholders".  And that is probably why he wrongly went down that wrong corporate path.  Again he allowed his preconceived notions to prejudice his judgement.  

and lastly,

Vod mentioned 'collection of large sums of money', he really needs to explain that because PICISI does plan on making large sums of money, over and over again, and I have no intention of running away from our success. 

As you can see Vod jumped to the wrong conclusion then irresponsibly acted on his misunderstanding of facts when he issued his negative feedback.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 12:38:07 AM

Vod issued negative feedback to me based on his ignorance of PICISI, then went about to tell everyone he could (including PICISI sponsors) more falsehoods about PICISI.  

Liar.  Haven't contacted your sponsors yet.  Still putting together my facts on your long con.

It will be posted soon enough.  Have patience - that's one of the attributes in a long con scammer.   Undecided

You refuse to stand behind your words so no one will take them seriously.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:35:25 AM

Vod issued negative feedback to me based on his ignorance of PICISI, then went about to tell everyone he could (including PICISI sponsors) more falsehoods about PICISI.  

Liar.  Haven't contacted your sponsors yet.  Still putting together my facts on your long con.

It will be posted soon enough.  Have patience - that's one of the attributes in a long con scammer.   Undecided

You refuse to stand behind your words so no one will take them seriously.

Here is a response Vod issued in the thread of the exact same sponsor he just told you that he didn't contact:

Just asking Armis to stand behind his words, instead of hiding in the shadows.  Not a smear campaign at all.  Smiley

He's pulling a long con by taking fraudulent donations and being anonymous.  You won't be able to go after him civilly or criminally when he steals your coins.

[here was my response]

Vod issued negative feedback to me based on his ignorance of PICISI, then went about to tell everyone he could (including PICISI sponsors) more falsehoods about PICISI.  It's obvious that Vod didn't read much about PICISI before rushing to judgement.   It's a shame that he brings the falsehoods to PICISI sponsor threads and annoying that I feel compelled to address his reckless accusations in a responsible way.

Vod mentioned "Charity" "license" "corporation" "board of directors" "stakeholders" and "collection of large sums of ... currency"  
I will prove that he jumped to the wrong conclusion then irresponsibly acted on his misunderstanding.

As you know PICISI is a business plan taking shape, and Armis is the designer and creator of PICISI.  A critical part of that plan is formation of the org, creation of the site, and creation of currency.  

Vod didn't read the plan, he refuses to read the articles about the plan, and doesn't even want to read the threads about the plan, yet he wants people to believe that he knows more about it than the person that created it.   Had he done any of that homework he would see there was never any plan for PICISI to be a charity, that it was always the plan for PICISI to be a business specifically a crowdfunding business.

The site prerequisites imply that no site presently exists, the site prerequisites also imply that once those goals are met something will begin.  When you look at the prerequisites as a whole it should be evident that those make up the basis for the business, and without them there is no business.

You don't need a license to market a plan, you don't need a license for someone to give you money to start a business, nor do you need a license to put the pieces together for the creation of that business.  A license is necessary to operate as a business, not to form one.

Vod mentioned a 'corporation' and 'board of directors', where did he get that from, not from me.  Clearly it originated in his head and now he is spreading the notion to others.   Given that Vod wrote this: "stakeholders (no corporation license!)" its clear to me that Vod confused "stakeholders" with "stockholders".  And that is probably why he wrongly went down that wrong corporate path.  Again he allowed his preconceived notions to prejudice his judgement.  

and lastly,

Vod mentioned 'collection of large sums of money', he really needs to explain that because PICISI does plan on making large sums of money, over and over again, and I have no intention of running away from our success.  

As you can see Vod jumped to the wrong conclusion then irresponsibly acted on his misunderstanding of facts when he issued negative feedback to me.

Vod said: "Just asking Armis to stand behind his words, instead of hiding in the shadows.  Not a smear campaign at all." well if that was actually the cased he would have limited his line of inquiry to PICISI thread not spill it over to PICISI sponsor threads.   Furthermore, if it was not a smear campaign he would not have posted the abundance of negativity in all of those different threads -- about 8 different threads; if that is not a smear campaign what is it?

Vod says: "He's pulling a long con by taking fraudulent donations and being anonymous.  You won't be able to go after him civilly or criminally when he steals your coins."
Yet he doesn't understand what PICISI is, refuses to read about it and refuses to believe the person that created it.   Also, he makes this prediction without any wager I tell him if he's so clairvoyant why doesn't he bet his Vod membership in Bitcointalk.org and if I win Vod resigns from BCT.   You see, I know he's wrong but he has nothing to lose with his irresponsible behavior.  My username is damaged by the negative feedback he issued and PICISI is damaged by his false accusations that he is recklessly spreading.

He claims there's some "long con" but doesn't play it out, he doesn't explain how it supposedly would happen.  He talks about anonymity but has no idea about my intentions or how PICISI will be run.  He tells you that you won't be able to get your coins, yet doesn't tell us what coins he is talking about.  He irresponsibly plants seeds of doubt then fertilizes it with words of fear so you will think and act negatively towards me and PICISI.  Here's what he doesn't do, he doesn't speak with specifics, he doesn't hash out any example as to how what he predicts supposedly would occur.  

Remember he made many assumptions that you know are false, he assumed you don't know what you are doing (he issued 3 warnings: 1) negative feedback, 2) his first warning post, and 3) his second warning post), he assumed you paid me a lot money, he assumed whatever you paid is not refundable (why else would you need to "go after" someone), the proof of all of those assertions is in what I know that you know, that Vod doesn't know because Vod doesn't want to read the available information about PICISI.  

Even when I spoon feed him with PICISI articles so that he could be properly educated about PICISI Vod told me he didn't want to hear it.  If he doesn't want to read, and doesn't want to listen how would he expect to know about PICISI?  If he doesn't know about PICISI he's unqualified to speak about PICISI.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: