Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Based only on what you see above, what type of entity is that?  (Voting closed: May 19, 2015, 12:04:35 PM)
Philanthropic Organization - 0 (0%)
Investment Company - 3 (13%)
A Charity - 7 (30.4%)
A Think Tank - 0 (0%)
or none of the above - 13 (56.5%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas)  (Read 4931 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 02:02:56 AM

Yawn.  You're still refusing to stand behind your (wall of) words - why should anyone else care?   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:37:53 AM

Here is another PICISI sponsor that Vod specifically went to with his smear campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971382.msg11372497#msg11372497

Here is his comment:

Turns the Armis is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002378.msg11371652#msg11371652

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

There you have more evidence of Vod misunderstand of what PICISI is.   

When he says: "Turns the Armis is running a scam" is that supposed to mean 'as it turns out that ... scam' because that would imply some investigation took place and some finding was arrived at by some authority.  So the question is: "who what authority made any determination about PICISI?"

Vod also said: "... and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims."  yet "he" (Armis) made not claim that PICISI was a charity, to the contrary Armis very specifically and emphatically indicated that PICISI is not a charity, never planned to be a charity, and has no intention to be a charity.  So where did Vod get this misinformation, and why is he claiming that I made the claim. 

Vod continued: "... But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) ..."  What "board of directors", again where did he get that from, not from me.    He continued: "... will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) ..."  aaaaha, perhaps that's the basis for Vod's confusion, apparently he read "stakeholders" as "stockholder" because he referenced "no corporation license".  If he looked up the word "stakeholder" he should understand that it applys to many things even a family.  The context that it was used in was the job description of the duties of the Executive Director of PICISI.  And that was in the context of my invitation and request for people to join me in being an administrator for PICISI. 

Vod concluded that with: "... once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency."  what currency is he talking about?  how is it that "he" (Armis) comes to receive these funds?  He irresponsibly leaves this open to imply wrongdoing.   However, PICISI is actually designed to properly earn large sums of money, and earn it from people that will be happy to give us that large sum of money because we will have performed as expected.

Vod asks the false question: "Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed."   There is no scam, and Vod is the only one running around screaming and crying about a non existent scam. 

I told him, if you are so confident it's a scam bet your Vod membership in Bitcointalk.org, if I prove that PICISI is not what you painted as then you resign.  He ignores that, because he actually isn't sure about his assertion at all.  Its a specious claim that only serves to stir up unnecessary fear and doubt.  All because he refuses to read the available information about PICISI BEFORE making a judgement. 

Vod damaged my username's character with is negative feedback, his rush to judgement was wrong, but now he should know better however he is now using that negative feedback to extort information from me for his own misguided purposes.  Such behavior should not be condoned.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 02:58:49 AM

Yawn.  You're still refusing to stand behind your (wall of) words - why should anyone else care?   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:01:54 AM

Mr. Amitenejah, why don't you just go public with who you are as Vod and TECSHARE recommend? People might consider working with you if you do. I did a couple of searches to see if your previous business ventures (board game, book promotion, etc.) are registered with the Secretary of State in Florida and have not found any record of such.

You should, at the very least, register your company with the Florida SoS so that people have a viable method to contact you and hold you legally accountable to their funds. Thanks!
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:29:11 AM

"... hold you legally accountable to their funds."

Who's money is being held, and for what purpose?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 05:33:59 AM

Vod, your donation demands are uncalled for because you know they are voluntary and you also know that they are 100% refundable.  

That money?  The money you collected under the guise of being a charity?   Roll Eyes

Are you also now claiming that none of the ideas you are pushing will have you holding on to other people's money?

PICISI will be a place where all of the interests that make up our name can be served: where Charities can find donors for their charitable campaigns; where Philanthropic orgs or individuals could make donations, or purchases; where Investors could find ways to invest in people, and products; where Inventors could find people willing to buy into their idea, plan, or prototype; share Start-ups could find individual or orgs willing to invest in them, and were good Ideas are constantly rewarded.

I'm sorry - we need to talk to the person that has the ultimate authority in your "company".  The person we can legally sue when your company scams us.  Who is that again?   Roll Eyes

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:46:20 AM

Vod, your donation demands are uncalled for because you know they are voluntary and you also know that they are 100% refundable.  

That money?  The money you collected under the guise of being a charity?   Roll Eyes

Vod, PICISI is not a charity.   

Your use of the word "guise" implies that someone was deceived, I want to know which one of our sponsors feels in anyway deceived,
which one of our sponsors believes as you believe, which sponsor gave money and wants it back, which sponsor no longer wants to be a sponsor,
which PICISI sponsor came to me with any discontent whatsoever?

You've already gone to many of my sponsors needlessly spreading FUD, I don't know why, but I do know what you said is the reason and
I have clarified all of your misconceptions, even the one that you are stubbornly maintaining. 

You know PICISI is going to be a crowdfunding site, so who told you otherwise?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 05:53:26 AM

I want to know which one of our sponsors feels in anyway deceived,
which one of our sponsors believes as you believe, which sponsor gave money and wants it back, which sponsor no longer wants to be a sponsor,

You, as the final authority in your "company", should know the answer to every one of those questions - how would I?

As long as you continue to collect and hold other people's money, expect to be asked who you are, and why you wish to remain anonymous.

You can let me know when you are serious about resolving the scammy issues with your fake company.  I'll be here.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:05:05 AM

Are you also now claiming that none of the ideas you are pushing will have you holding on to other people's money?

PICISI will be a place where all of the interests that make up our name can be served: where Charities can find donors for their charitable campaigns; where Philanthropic orgs or individuals could make donations, or purchases; where Investors could find ways to invest in people, and products; where Inventors could find people willing to buy into their idea, plan, or prototype; share Start-ups could find individual or orgs willing to invest in them, and were good Ideas are constantly rewarded.

I'm sorry - we need to talk to the person that has the ultimate authority in your "company".  The person we can legally sue when your company scams us.  Who is that again?   Roll Eyes

"we", who's this "we" that you represent?

When a company is formed it will be done so under the laws where it is formed.

In your quote you reference in bold text it mentions "Charities" the context is that Charities can go to PICISI to crowdfund charitable campaigns, just like is presently done at many crowdfunding sites including indiegogo.  That does not make the site, or site owner a charity.  I'm sure you knew that. 

Nevertheless, you said 'I collected money under a guise of being a charity' I said that was not true, and I further asked you to support your claim by telling me where that claim originated.  I don't want ANYONE thinking that, much less a sponsor. 

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 06:11:43 AM

That does not make the site, or site owner a charity. I don't want ANYONE thinking that, much less a sponsor.  

(cough) bullshit.  Take a look at the two polls you and I authored.  Over 50% of the respondents said they believed your company was a charity, based on it's name alone.  A person who actually cared about being mistaken for a charity would freak out at a number half that and make changes.

You'll deny you are a charity when asked directly, but if a sponsor donates to you believing you are a charity, you don't correct them.   Undecided

In any case, you've admitted your scam is going to be a crowd-funding one, which means you'll be holding onto a lot of people's money for future distribution.  You should expect people to question who you are and why you wish to remain anonymous.   Undecided

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:21:18 AM

That does not make the site, or site owner a charity. I don't want ANYONE thinking that, much less a sponsor.  

(cough) bullshit.  Take a look at the two polls you and I authored.  Over 50% of the respondents said they believed your company was a charity, based on it's name alone.  A person who actually cared about being mistaken for a charity would freak out at a number half that and make changes.

You'll deny you are a charity when asked directly, but if a sponsor donates to you believing you are a charity, you don't correct them.   Undecided

In any case, you've admitted your scam is going to be a crowd-funding one, which means you'll be holding onto a lot of people's money for future distribution.  You should expect people to question who you are and why you wish to remain anonymous.   Undecided

Maybe he should change the 'name' of his corporation (is that a corporation?) and remove the word charity bevause I think it is a big misunderstanding and a lot of people are thinking picisi is a charity and invest some money, but it seems that it is not a real charity (or am I wrong?).

Ps: can I ask you again to say what do you want from this thread (the purpose)? The removal of Vod from the defaultTrust list? Or what?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:43:39 AM

From the looks of the OP of the OP's thread for PICISI and what I have read about in this thread, it appears that the OP is trying to create a competing company to kickstarter/indigato that utilizes crypt currencies.

I cannot speak for kickstarter/indigato however it appears that the OP's company is going to work with charities to accept donations on their behalf (and may even specialize in charities).

I don't think the OP is tiring to pass off his company as being a charity, I do understand why, at first glance why someone may think it is a charity. I do not however understand why someone would think as much after reading the OP's responses.

While it is possible that the OP is hoping to run off with a large amount of bitcoin after being trust with large amounts, the same could be said about most bitcoin related companies so I don't think this is a valid argument to say that the OP is a scammer
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:52:05 AM

I want to know which one of our sponsors feels in anyway deceived,

You, as the final authority in your "company", should know the answer to every one of those questions - how would I?

As long as you continue to collect and hold other people's money, expect to be asked who you are, and why you wish to remain anonymous.

You can let me know when you are serious about resolving the scammy issues with your fake company.  I'll be here.

I am the final authority for all info about PICISI, and I will be the final authority once PICISI is a company, nevertheless I don't know everything and I certainly don't read minds.  So my questions are legitimate.  Who has discontent?  No discontent has been expressed to me by ANY PICISI sponsor.

You said: "As long as you continue to collect and hold other people's money, expect to be asked who you are, and why you wish to remain anonymous."
Vod you can have any reason, or no reason at all for asking someone name it doesn't have to be related to collecting money.   Money goes to and from people all of the time some know names some don't that is up to the relevant parties.  If someone doesn't want to give money to another person for any reason at all, they should not give it.  If someone doesn't feel comfortable with someone they are dealing with they should not give any money.  And, if someone gives money to someone else and later feels uncomfortable about what took place they should request a refund. 

As for PICISI, if any sponsor wants a refund the process is very simple, just ask me.  Again, if anyone gave me money and they want it back ask for a refund.
If anyone became a sponsor and no longer wants to be a sponsor just let me know I will remove them from the sponsor list.  I have no problem whatsoever issuing a refund, and I have no problem whatsoever removing a name from the sponsor list.   Oh, btw, I would never issued negative feedback in order to extort anything from anybody.

Sponsorship of PICISI will be a privilege that many will covet, once the site launches sponsorship will be limited and the fee won't be cheap.  If a sponsor doesn't get what they expected then I don't expect them to keep paying. 

Mark this words: THE PICISI SPONSORSHIP POLICY IS 100% SATISFACTION or 100% REFUND GUARANTEED ON REQUEST!!!

If you read about PICISI you will see why people will gladly pay to be a sponsor.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 06:56:51 AM

Mark this words: THE PICISI SPONSORSHIP POLICY IS 100% SATISFACTION or 100% REFUND GUARANTEED ON REQUEST!!!

Guaranteed by what?  Your anonymity?   Your words are backed by nothing, scammer.  Tongue

I'll give you an actual guarantee right now - my PICISI domain will be higher ranked in Google than yours is.  

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:12:01 AM

From the looks of the OP of the OP's thread for PICISI and what I have read about in this thread, it appears that the OP is trying to create a competing company to kickstarter/indigato that utilizes crypt currencies.

I cannot speak for kickstarter/indigato however it appears that the OP's company is going to work with charities to accept donations on their behalf (and may even specialize in charities).

I don't think the OP is tiring to pass off his company as being a charity, I do understand why, at first glance why someone may think it is a charity. I do not however understand why someone would think as much after reading the OP's responses.

While it is possible that the OP is hoping to run off with a large amount of bitcoin after being trust with large amounts, the same could be said about most bitcoin related companies so I don't think this is a valid argument to say that the OP is a scammer

Wow, its refreshing to see that someone took the time to actually read the material in order to be informed.

Yes, you are correct when you said: "From the looks of the OP of the OP's thread for PICISI and what I have read about in this thread, it appears that the OP is trying to create a competing company to kickstarter/indigato that utilizes crypt currencies..."

No, PICISI will not specialize in charities.

Yes, you are correct: "I don't think the OP is tiring to pass off his company as being a charity,"

About this part: "I do understand why, at first glance why someone may think it is a charity."  when Vod first saw what you see in the title it was followed by: "a crowdfunding site presently under construction" or words to that effect, so that it likely read: 'PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas). So it is highly unlikely that anyone that read anything generated by PICISI would conclude that PICISI is anything other than a crowdfunding site.

Thank you for: "I do not however understand why someone would think as much after reading the OP's responses."

I have a major problem with this: "This is While it is possible that the OP is hoping to run off with a large amount of bitcoin after being trust with large amounts,"
It tells me that that I would like you to know more about PICISI and the whole business plan.  If a business is generating large sums of money who's running where?

The currency PICISI creates is for the operation of the business, there are many articles I could share with you that detail how that would take place.

Vod mentioned something like you said, but when I asked him to play it out he didn't, since you are clearly more measured in your approach to PICISI, kindly tell me in what way you believe this would happen?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 07:15:33 AM

Wow, its refreshing to see that someone took the time to actually read the material in order to be informed.
there are many articles I could share with you that detail how that would take place.

Yes, but all your material/articles are backed by nothing.  You're being deliberately dense here.  All the text in the world will not change the fact you are trying to raise a lot of money using an anonymous account.   You can fool some people, but not seasoned ones like me.  Undecided

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:46:08 AM

Vod, you are back to overboard again, the company name will only be a one-word name PICISI, not have a six word name, so dismiss that from your head.
The words that stand for the letters in the name will remain the same. 

You said: "You'll deny you are a charity when asked directly,"  that's because PICISI is not a charity, I put that in writing many time to you yet you maintain the notion.
If you asked me if we are a Philantropic comany, I would also say no to that too; and if you asked me if we are an investment firm I would say no to that too; and if you asked me .... you get the point, PICISI will be a crowdfunding site and that is ONLY what we told people it will be.   People will be able to create campaigns to raise funds for their various inventions, ideas, and things, and charities also go there to raise fund too. 

You can't pick out a single word pharase associated with the name of the company and automatically assume that it MUST be what the business does, especially when faced with a mountain of evidence telling you it will be a crowdfunding site.  You went to 8 different threads how could you continue to maintain that illogical line of reasoning?

You said: "... but if a sponsor donates to you believing you are a charity, you don't correct them."  that's unreasonable.  Tell me how it is that someone would become a sponsor of PICISI thinking that?  Are you telling me they would ignore the fact that it says 'a crowdfunding site'.  Then to say "you don't correct them" that's sheer nonsense, why would I do that?  Tell me how I'm to know who thinks PICISI is what you think and we straighten the out right away.  But I doubt if any PICISI sponsor feels as you do.   Nevertheless, as I mentioned above any sponsor for any reason, or no reason at all, can request a refund and receive that refund forthwith.  Money given to me must be done freely and willingly.   

It's strange to me that a sponsor of PICISI would want a refund and go to you about it so :
did any PICISI sponsor go to you claiming that they want a refund?
did any PICISI sponsor go to you claiming that they believed PICISI was ANYTHING other than a crowdfunding site?
did any PICISI sponsor go to you claiming that they no longer want to be a PICISI sponsor?
did any PICISI sponsor go to you claiming that they had discontent of ANY kind?

because I don't think so

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 07:48:37 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 09:28:59 AM by Vod

words backed by nothing - not worth reading

This is going nowhere.  You know what you're doing is wrong (and illegal) but you won't change anything because you have a "get of jail free" card in the form of anonymity.  You don't care if most people initially think you're a charity because it helps with donations.  You're trying to see if you can build community support to continue your long con - but I believe this community is smarter than you think.

A good scam buster knows when to step back and let the scammer continue to damage himself.  That is what I'm going to do.  I'm still going to contact your sponsors/supporters (I haven't yet) and link them to the PICSIS website I'm building so you can't fool more gullible people.  This will happen in the next couple days week (I have an important exam on Tuesday I need to study for). (If you have a problem with this, you'll have to step out of the shadows and deal with me legally, like an non-scamming adult.)

But I'm done arguing in circles with you.  WHEN YOU ARE READY to address the community's issues, back your words up and make changes, contact me and I'll help you.  But don't contact me until you are sincere about your desire to do things the proper, trustworthy way.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:06:11 AM

Maybe he should change the 'name' of his corporation (is that a corporation?) and remove the word charity bevause I think it is a big misunderstanding and a lot of people are thinking picisi is a charity and invest some money, but it seems that it is not a real charity (or am I wrong?).

Ps: can I ask you again to say what do you want from this thread (the purpose)? The removal of Vod from the defaultTrust list? Or what?

redsn0w, the name of the entity will be a one-word name PICISI pronounced (pick-easy), what the letters stand for is a phrase, if you read the phrase as a phrase it tell you what the company will be about, and it tells you the purpose of the company.   

As for "what do you want from this thread", I'm trying to settle this matter amicably. 
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:24:45 AM

Guaranteed by what?  Your anonymity?   Your words are backed by nothing, scammer.  Tongue

I'll give you an actual guarantee right now - my PICISI domain will be higher ranked in Google than yours is.  

Vod a guarantee is a promise.  If you don't like the promise, if the promise isn't acceptable for you, then don't do any action with the entity.

The same applies when the entity doesn't make a promise.  Simply don't do any action with any entity or individual you don't feel comfortable with.

You gave me the impression that you are trying to speak for someone real, PICISI has 23 sponsors which one wants a refund, stop the nonsense, if someone wants a refund speak up and let's get this done.  I'm not going to go asking them who wants a refund, no one came to me and you are implying that someone went to you so speak up, who wants a refund.

You asked: "Guaranteed by what?" the answer is my word, and I'm here and the wallet is open and ready to issue a refund to any one of the 23 PICISI sponsors.  Right now or anytime.  So who wants a refund?

I told you, once the site launches the fee to be a PICISI Sponsor won't be cheap, those who are sponsors now are in a very good position even if they don't realize it.  

So who wants to leave PICISI?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: