Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Based only on what you see above, what type of entity is that?  (Voting closed: May 19, 2015, 12:04:35 PM)
Philanthropic Organization - 0 (0%)
Investment Company - 3 (13%)
A Charity - 7 (30.4%)
A Think Tank - 0 (0%)
or none of the above - 13 (56.5%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas)  (Read 4931 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:04:32 PM

But why have not the others account* :

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=513876
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=513834

*received a negative trust from Vod? Armis, do you have created and started the PICISI 'project'? So is not it needed an official account, you can write or say whatever you want (related with the 'project') from your actual account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=225066)?

All these things make me more confusional, and the manage of this situation by both part is really strange.

redsn0w -- the two accounts that you provided links to not authorized to speak on behalf of PICISI.

The account in the photo is the only PICISI account authorized to speak on behalf of PICISI

Thanks for your clarification, so basically someone is trolling and it is really strange that those account posted in the Vod's thread (that it was locked) but who cares ... because everyone can make his own conclusion like me (and remember I am neutral).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 03:33:58 PM

Thanks for your clarification, so basically someone is trolling and it is really strange that those account posted in the Vod's thread (that it was locked) but who cares ... because everyone can make his own conclusion like me (and remember I am neutral).

Oh boy...   Wink  I hope this helps you understand.

Pickissy is obviously my alt - I've made no efforts to hide the fact it was my alt. I made it to create a PICISI website exposing Armis' scams.  Armis also made the alt account "PICISI".  Having good morals, I can't continue to let himself pass his fake company as a charity, so I have decided to take action.  I have generously given Armis a week to claim ownership of the phrase.  He's been pretending it's his company for months, but of course it doesn't exist.  So I'm going to form the legal company, trademark the name and make the website.  Then Pickissy will be the only account authorized to speak for the official PICISI website.  The website I make will be nothing like the website Armis continues to claim is coming - mine will be educational and won't be asking for donations.  There will be no way a reasonable person will confuse my legit website with Armis' scam.  He may launch a website later, but it will not be the official PICISI website.

I originally made the account "Offical PICISI" and then the corrected spelling "Official PICISI" but I have decided not to use them because it can be argued I'm trying to impersonate the account "PICISI" and scam donations like Armis is doing.  I may log onto them one more time to replace the important comments word for word with the new Pickissy account, just to avoid future confusion.

I hope everyone understands I can't keep coming back here to defend against Armis' lies about me - "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain  Remember, he does not stand behind his words, so consider whatever he posts with a grain of salt.  He has free reign to lie about me all he wants for the next week.

We're giving you a week Armis - take a shit or get off the toilet!  And no complaining later on when people (and Google) associate the phrase PICISI with an educational website - you have your chance to legitimize yourself now!  Smiley

Peace people, I am outta here - we'll continue this in about a week.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:46:17 PM

Pickissy is obviously my alt - I've made no efforts to hide the fact it was my alt. I made it to create a PICISI website exposing Armis' scams.  Armis also made the alt account "PICISI".  Having good morals, I can't continue to let himself pass his fake company as a charity, so I have decided to take action.  I have generously given Armis a week to claim ownership of the phrase.  He's been pretending it's his company for months, but of course it doesn't exist.  So I'm going to form the legal company, trademark the name and make the website.  Then Pickissy will be the only account authorized to speak for the official PICISI website.  The website I make will be nothing like the website Armis continues to claim is coming - mine will be educational and won't be asking for donations.  There will be no way a reasonable person will confuse my legit website with Armis' scam.  He may launch a website later, but it will not be the official PICISI website.

I originally made the account "Offical PICISI" and then the corrected spelling "Official PICISI" but I have decided not to use them because it can be argued I'm trying to impersonate the account "PICISI" and scam donations like Armis is doing.  I may log onto them one more time to replace the important comments word for word with the new Pickissy account, just to avoid future confusion.

I hope everyone understands I can't keep coming back here to defend against Armis' lies about me - "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain  Remember, he does not stand behind his words, so consider whatever he posts with a grain of salt.  He has free reign to lie about me all he wants for the next week.

We're giving you a week Armis - take a shit or get off the toilet!  And no complaining later on when people (and Google) associate the phrase PICISI with an educational website - you have your chance to legitimize yourself now!  Smiley

After all of the other nonsense this doesn't surprise me. 

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:32:16 PM

After all of the other nonsense this doesn't surprise me. 

It was not a "nice" and good way to resolve the situation, but everyone make his choices (and pay for them). Good luck with 'this battle', I am also waiting both sites.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:03:48 AM

It has come to my attention that Vod was feed poor intelligence by someone wanting to be a PICISI sponsor, the information did not originate from any PICISI sponsor as we were mislead to believe.  Not one of the 23 PICISI sponsors issued a complaint, requested a refund, or expressed a desire to change their association.

So all of Vod's irresponsible behavior was not in defense of any PICISI's sponsor, that's why he would not tell me who it was because he could not, it was a total fabrication, no sponsor complaint ever existed.

To everyone reading this message PICISI is a good plan, PICISI will be an honorable company, and PICISI will do great things for the CC industry.

As a direct result of this madness the following change is now in effect -- sponsorship will no longer be open to all, there is only 1 sponsorship invitation outstanding, I am now withdrawing that invitation.  If someone wants to be a PICISI sponsor it will be incumbent on them to persuade PICISI as to why that should be.

Here is what hasn't changed -- sponsorship is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, always was, always will be.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 04:07:38 AM

Mind answering?

3. Armis if you want transparency you should be posting guarantees about WHO YOU ARE running this venture. Being anonymous is not the right move and sends up some pretty large red flags for me personally.

He always ignores this question.  Why does he have the need to be anonymous?  What is he planning that he doesn't want to be identified?  Undecided

IMHO you shouldn't force him to reveal himself. He has the right to be a pseudo-anonymous operator. The only concern is how he store cryptocurrencies. As long as he get a trusted partner who holds money, there won't be a problem. Also, I think he should rephrase his organization's(?) name. "Charity" in it is misleading.

Muhammed the company name is PICISI.  the phrase pertaining to the letters of the name when said out loud as a phrase "Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas" tells you what the company is about what they do, its not designed for any single word to say what the business is, it's meant for all of the words as a phrase to say what the business is about.  Clearly not what most are used to but neither is cryptocurrency. 

PICISI is a crowdfunding site under construction, PICISI is a business plan for a crowdfunding business, and PICISI is not a six word name for a company it's a one-word name with six letters PICISI pronounced (pick-easy).

I asked Vod to play out examples that he feels have exposure so that everyone could know in practical terms where risks exist and the degree of risk, but he ignored it. 

So why don't you setup an example pertaining to PICISI where money, investors, customers, clients, and/or sponsors may be at risk of losing money dealing with PICISI.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but if your company is not a charity why are you using word charity there? I thought it was charity at first and the thread makes me confused...

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:53:08 AM

Mind answering?

3. Armis if you want transparency you should be posting guarantees about WHO YOU ARE running this venture. Being anonymous is not the right move and sends up some pretty large red flags for me personally.

He always ignores this question.  Why does he have the need to be anonymous?  What is he planning that he doesn't want to be identified?  Undecided

IMHO you shouldn't force him to reveal himself. He has the right to be a pseudo-anonymous operator. The only concern is how he store cryptocurrencies. As long as he get a trusted partner who holds money, there won't be a problem. Also, I think he should rephrase his organization's(?) name. "Charity" in it is misleading.

Muhammed the company name is PICISI.  the phrase pertaining to the letters of the name when said out loud as a phrase "Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas" tells you what the company is about what they do, its not designed for any single word to say what the business is, it's meant for all of the words as a phrase to say what the business is about.  Clearly not what most are used to but neither is cryptocurrency.  

PICISI is a crowdfunding site under construction, PICISI is a business plan for a crowdfunding business, and PICISI is not a six word name for a company it's a one-word name with six letters PICISI pronounced (pick-easy).

I asked Vod to play out examples that he feels have exposure so that everyone could know in practical terms where risks exist and the degree of risk, but he ignored it.  

So why don't you setup an example pertaining to PICISI where money, investors, customers, clients, and/or sponsors may be at risk of losing money dealing with PICISI.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but if your company is not a charity why are you using word charity there? I thought it was charity at first and the thread makes me confused...

Gisado, Muhammed, and others "... the ... name is PICISI ... The phrase pertaining to the letters of the name when said out loud as a phrase: "Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas" it tells you what the company is about what they do, its not designed for any single word to say what the business is, it's meant for all of the words as a phrase to say what the business is about..."  The company name is not a six-word name, it's a one-word name PICISI pronounced (pick-easy).  The word in the image in the OP is the name of the plan, "the company", the site, the business, the entity, and the endeavor.

PICISI is not a charity, there is nowhere that should say otherwise.  The only proper description given for PICISI is that it is a crowdfunding site.   There are over 15 original articles, and over 100 different publication reprints there are about 7 different threads all telling everyone what PICISI will be, nowhere in that mountain of data is any material indicating that PICISI will be anything other than a crowdfunding site.

PICISI is a crowdfunding start-up currently under construction that will permit campaign organizers to raise funds in fiat and or cryptocurrency for many purposes.  PICISI will have a number of sponsors many of those sponsors will want to associate with the site in order to promote their respective CCs.  Please reference the article on 'sponsors'.  

The PICISI issued currency is Pi, it is a currency for use in the day-to-day business operation of PICISI, it will be used for 4 main purposes:
1) to raised funds for start-up, and for multiple operational licensens worldwide,
2) to be used to pay Promotion Contractors worldwide who do assignments for PICISI
3) to be used as an host CC option for Campaign Organizers,
and
4) to be used as a CC payment option for PICISI sponsors seeing to pay with Pi.
For more information about Pi reference the articles about Pi.

PICISI will be associated with various self-employed people around the world some will be Promotion Contractors who do assignments for PICISI and are paid with Pi, and some will be Campaign Contractors who do assignments for Campaign Organizers and are paid by the organizer.  For more details about Associates and Assignments see the article about PICISI Assignments.

Thanks
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 05:00:47 AM

Thank you! Where/How are you planning to store raised funds?

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:05:01 AM

That's a very good question but I don't exactly understand it, please rephrase the question with elaboration.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 08:55:55 AM

That's a very good question but I don't exactly understand it, please rephrase the question with elaboration.

I don't understand. If you didn't understand what I asked, how can it be a very good question?

When you raise funds, you need to store it somewhere before giving it to the person who started crowdfunding or is the funds send directly to the user's address when sponsors fund it?

pickissy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 09:04:38 AM

it's a one-word name PICISI pronounced (pick-easy).

It's pronounced Pick-issy, like my user name.    Smiley
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:49:24 PM

it's a one-word name PICISI pronounced (pick-easy).

It's pronounced Pick-issy, like my user name.    Smiley

Given your name and your signature you are clearly a fraud.   You are only trying to make it appear that you are related to PICISI but you are not.

As was pointed out by others, Vod the "scam buster" should be trying to root out such fraudulent practices not perpetuating them with these irresponsible actions. 

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:07:58 PM

And now a word from a current PICISI Sponsor who will bring on a new sponsor:

It has come to my attention that Vod was feed poor intelligence by someone wanting to be a PICISI sponsor, the information did not originate from any PICISI sponsor as we were mislead to believe.  Not one of the 23 PICISI sponsors issued a complaint, requested a refund, or expressed a desire to change their association.

So all of Vod's irresponsible behavior was not in defense of any PICISI's sponsor, that's why he would not tell me who it was because he could not, it was a total fabrication, no sponsor complaint ever existed.

To everyone reading this message PICISI is a good plan, PICISI will be an honorable company, and PICISI will do great things for the CC industry.

As a direct result of this madness the following change is now in effect -- sponsorship will no longer be open to all, there is only 1 sponsorship invitation outstanding, I am now withdrawing that invitation.  If someone wants to be a PICISI sponsor it will be incumbent on them to persuade PICISI as to why that should be.

Here is what hasn't changed -- sponsorship is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, always was, always will be.
I have still trust in Armis and his idea and will continue to support it, and as soon as i have everything in personal life sorted will also make my game/site a sponsor.

Keep on the good work!
pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 08:38:51 PM

Given your name and your signature you are clearly a fraud.   You are only trying to make it appear that you are related to PICISI but you are not.

Only one of us can be officially related to PICISI and the other a fraud.  Right now we each have the claim against the other.  The truth will come out next week when one of us commits, right?   Wink  I hope at that time you will stop passing yourself off as officially speaking for the PICISI.

Keep asking Muhammed Zakir!  Don't let him ignore your question!   Smiley
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:23:00 PM

Only one of us can be officially related to PICISI and the other a fraud.  Right now we each have the claim against the other.  The truth will come out next week when one of us commits, right?   Wink  I hope at that time you will stop passing yourself off as officially speaking for the PICISI.

True that an account created yesterday can represent a project that started 6 months ago.  Roll Eyes
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:21:59 AM

Given your name and your signature you are clearly a fraud.   You are only trying to make it appear that you are related to PICISI but you are not.

Only one of us can be officially related to PICISI and the other a fraud.  Right now we each have the claim against the other.  The truth will come out next week when one of us commits, right?   Wink  I hope at that time you will stop passing yourself off as officially speaking for the PICISI.

Keep asking Muhammed Zakir!  Don't let him ignore your question!   Smiley

If you think you are authorized to speak for PICISI then you answer Muhammed Zakir's question.   That one is for you Fod

pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 01:13:08 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 01:24:28 AM by pickissy

If you think you are authorized to speak for PICISI then you answer Muhammed Zakir's question.

Ok- thank you.  Armis is not authorized to speak for the official PICISI (Pickissy) site or business.

The official PICISI project is not a crowd-funding ptrject and does not collect donations or deposits for distribution.

If Armis requests money under the guise of it going towards a PICISI project, then he is obviously scamming.

Armis will be taking the raised funds and use them for his personal use.  None will be used/stored for official PICISI business.  Sad
pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 01:23:33 AM

Check out this post that was spammed all over the forum yesterday in seven different place - simple cut and paste.

Anyone else notice the intense persuasion there?  Looks like Armis just let "anyone" in again.  And he's now considering comments for possible future support to be "sponsors" - lol

For the record - the official PICISI project will not require sponsors.  Any money given to someone in the promise of a Pickissy sponsorship should consider that person as a scammer.

You still have 6 days Armis.  Shit or get off the pot.  Stop the play time - you are dealing with real money, you need a real business.  After 6 days I will create the official project and will it in a public, legal manner.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:29:48 AM

Check out this post that was spammed all over the forum yesterday in seven different place - simple cut and paste.

As a direct result of this madness the following change is now in effect -- sponsorship will no longer be open to all, there is only 1 sponsorship invitation outstanding, I am now withdrawing that invitation.  If someone wants to be a PICISI sponsor it will be incumbent on them to persuade PICISI as to why that should be. [/color]

Anyone else notice the intense persuasion there?  Looks like Armis just let "anyone" in again.  And he's now considering comments for possible future support to be "sponsors" - lol

For the record - the official PICISI project will not require sponsors.  Any money given to someone in the promise of a Pickissy sponsorship should consider that person as a scammer.

You still have 6 days Armis.  Shit or get off the pot.  Stop the play time - you are dealing with real money, you need a real business.  After 6 days I will create the official project and will it in a public, legal manner.

Red is old news: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060445.msg11397837#msg11397837

keep up with the thread

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:30:59 AM

Oh and the nonsense didn't stop there,
 - creating a fake "official PICISI" accounts  - no longer is use.  Determined it was too close to your PICISI username to be ethical to use
 - creating a fake "offical PICISI" account  - no longer is use.  Determined it was too close to your PICISI username to be ethical to use
 - creating a PICSIS account (see spelling) - can't find this username, but it wasn't created by me.
 - creating a pickissy account - the official account used by the official PICISI site.  The only account legally authorized to speak on behalf of the website.

You forgot this one:

- creating a fake "Armis_" account- not created my me.  Probably created by Armis to make me look bad.  I have left the "Armis_" account negative trust.  Feel free to let me know if you find any others.

I'm too honest and ethical to create fake accounts to try and steal donations - and the Administrators of the site can see this.

The only account that is used is Pickissy - the one that actually represents the official PICISI project.  The official PICISI site does not ask for donations.  Ignore any other user names presented to you by a known scammer.

You created fake accounts then later 'determine' that it was unethical then closed them.   But some how you could not see how ethical it was while you were thinking about it?
I was unethical as a though, it was unethical when you started to process, it was unethical when you agreed to the terms of the site that said you would not do such things, it was unethical when you used it to access the site, it was unethical when you used it to create an entry, it was unethical when you allowed it to remain as long as you did.
that applies to each of the accounts that you made that have any relation to PICISI.

To call yourself "honest and ethical" after admitting to mass unethical behavior is a liar admitting to being a liar and wanting credit for momentarily telling the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: