Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would a reasonable person look at this title and assume it was a charitable organization?  (Voting closed: May 15, 2015, 12:44:53 PM)
Yes - 12 (54.5%)
No - 10 (45.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Defense against Armis' OVERWHELM AND CONFUSE ongoing attack  (Read 3601 times)
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 12:44:53 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 09:27:54 AM by Vod

I'm running this poll since the one created by Armis is diluted (i.e. he has too many options to throw off the results.)

The question is simple:

Would a reasonable person look at this title and assume it was a charitable organization?  
PICISI: Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas

This poll will only run for one day, since everyone who cares to vote will vote within that time.

Thanks.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:48:35 PM

There are too many threads that are scamming money out of people investments.
Charity donation scams are the most common. Here is an example  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059713.0 which was created moments ago

I would never donate to anyone that posts something that collects money for charity on this forum. I will only trust any trusted charity or startup group collecters like indiegogo or kickstarter, but only if there is a reasonable reason
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 12:52:12 PM

I'm running this poll since the one created by Armis is diluted (i.e. he has too many options to throw off the results.)

The question is simple:

Looking at his organization name, could Armis be considered to be passively passing his company off as a charity? 

This poll will only run for one day, since everyone who cares to vote will vote within that time.

Thanks.

Looking at the topic I could understand such an organization would engage in charitable/philanthropic endeavours to support inventors, would-be enterpreneurs, etc. So, to reply to your question, I would say: Yes, his company may be understood as a charity.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 12:56:55 PM

I don't see any other way that that could be interpreted? Clearly designed to appear as a non profit / charity.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 01:14:30 PM

I created this poll because Armis has been approaching non profit entities like Hobonickels and soliciting donations from them, under the guise of being non-profit himself.  Now, after he has the coins, he is changing his tune.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:17:13 PM

The question is simple:

Would a reasonable person look at this title and assume it was a charitable organization?  

Thanks.

hahahaa, Vod you not only telegraphed (fed / led) what you wanted them to focus on, you completely left out "PICISI".

According to Vod that is a "charity" but if you do a search for that I don't see anything about a charity.

When I look up PICISI again I don't see anything about a 'charity'.  So in what context did you see that and what research was done before believing it was a charity?

I created this poll because Armis has been approaching non profit entities like Hobonickels and soliciting donations from them, under the guise of being non-profit himself.  Now, after he has the coins, he is changing his tune.   Undecided

Where is your proof of your accusations and claims?  

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 01:27:01 PM

I'm only interested in what a reasonable person would believe seeing your organization name.  I know that even if something like 20% of people believed I represented a charity, I would change the name as not to deceive people.  But that's me and my stupid morals.   Undecided

I'm trying to be as fair as possible to you so I've added the PICISI that you complained about. 

Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:28:34 PM

The question is simple:

Looking at his organization name, could Armis be considered to be passively passing his company off as a charity? 

Thanks.

Looking at the topic I could understand such an organization would engage in charitable/philanthropic endeavours to support inventors, would-be enterpreneurs, etc. So, to reply to your question, I would say: Yes, his company may be understood as a charity.

Vod purposefully lead you to the wrong conclusion in an effort to have company where he is at.
That's why he left off "PICISI" and why he said "charitable" in his OP.

I know what the entity is, I created it,  but looking at what Vod did he would have lead me astray too with the way he posed the question.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 01:32:58 PM

but looking at what Vod did he would have lead me astray too with the way he posed the question.

The title of the poll is your company name:
"PICISI: Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas"

The question is simply written and not open to much interpretation.

Let's just see what the people think - I'm not going to campaign any longer at the polling station.  

Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:39:16 PM

I'm only interested in what a reasonable person would believe seeing your organization name.  I know that even if something like 20% of people believed I represented a charity, I would change the name as not to deceive people.  But that's me and my stupid morals.   Undecided

I'm trying to be as fair as possible to you so I've added the PICISI that you complained about. 

It's not reasonable to place "charitable" in the question unless you want to lead the witness/judge.

If you replaced the word "charitable" with the word "Philanthropic" the skewed results would 'reasonably' go in the direction of people saying: 'yes, I believe it's a Philanthropic org'.

If you want to be so fair you  simply ask: "What type of entity is: "PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas)?" 
and yes you must include the parenthesis because it has never be shown without them until you did it.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 01:42:12 PM

If you replaced the word "charitable" with the word "Philanthropic" the skewed results would 'reasonably' go in the direction of people saying: 'yes, I believe it's a Philanthropic org'.

Then wouldn't you leave the word Philanthropic out of the company name if you didn't want people to think that?    Undecided

Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:44:36 PM

but looking at what Vod did he would have lead me astray too with the way he posed the question.

"PICISI: Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas"

Let's just see what the people think - I'm not going to campaign any longer at the polling station.  

hahahaa, You don't have to campaign at the polling station when you already rigged the ballot questions.

1) you first left off PICISI
2) you left off the parenthesis
3) you lead the viewer with the term "charitable" in the question

how could anyone that is reasonable make any other choice,

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 01:50:41 PM

hahahaa, You don't have to campaign at the polling station when you already rigged the ballot questions.

I would re-cast my vote as I left before. I also left the same vote on your own thread. IMO, your thread topic is misleading since seems to represent your company as a charitable/philantrophic/no-profit org when in reality this isn't the case. I would suggest you to rebrand your company & offer to refund donated BTC to people who have already sent you funds.

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 01:51:56 PM

So you state that the three people who have answered "no" so far are not reasonable?

Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:56:53 PM

Then wouldn't you leave the word Philanthropic out of the company name if you didn't want people to think that?    Undecided

ahha, there you go, the company name is PICISI

You are jumping to the wrong conclusions over and over again, at least now you are not making such grand leaps any more.   
I know you will eventually come to the truth, my hope is that you do the right thing and clean up the trail of mess you are creating.

Someone just sent me an PM using your terminology.

When you create a mess you should do the responsible thing to clean-up after yourself, not just in the feedback but also in the posts because
you just went crazy with that.

Why did you do it? 

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 02:01:35 PM

You are jumping to the wrong conclusions over and over again, at least now you are not making such grand leaps any more.   
I know you will eventually come to the truth, my hope is that you do the right thing and clean up the trail of mess you are creating.

So far 50% of people think you are a charity!  Even if it were half that, wouldn't an honest person think maybe he/she was wrong?

Change begins at home, friend.  Re-evaluate your business name and if you are going to entrust yourself as the final say for donations, make yourself publicly known.  None of this anonymous coward crap - anonymous just means you intend to scam.  I can't help you until you help yourself.

Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:21:53 PM

So you state that the three people who have answered "no" so far are not reasonable?

I'm saying any reasonable person would go where lead, especially if you put blinders on them so that they only see in the direction you are leading them.

That's why I said if you substituted the word "Philanthropic" for the word you chose to use your results would reasonably go in the new direction because that is where the question is leading.

Notice I didn't demand context, because that would be too easy, but you saw it in context, and even after all of your subsequent posts you are still stubbornly maintaining the falsehoods. 

If I created PICISI and I'm telling you that it is not a charity why would you try to squeeze it into a box where it doesn't fit? 

Remember it has not launched as of yet, however there are over 10 different articles on the subject because I know the plan is complex, I want to make sure that people understand the key aspects of the plan.   All of the different threads that specifically cover segments of the plan and program so that everyone is invited to be on the same page.   There is no mention of it being a Charity other that what you have mentioned and here still suggesting. 

If you google PICISI what do you get, if you go to youtube and search PICISI what do you get, if you search in this forum for PICISI what do you get? 

I still don't understand how you got there, but I do know that you have a whole lot of opportunity and evidence to no longer be there. 

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 02:30:01 PM

I'm saying any reasonable person would go where lead, especially if you put blinders on them so that they only see in the direction you are leading them.

So the five people that have voted no could not be reasonable, since they didn't go where I lead, especially with the blinders I put on them?   Roll Eyes

You're not making sense any more.  Talk to you later. 

Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:42:36 PM

I would re-cast my vote as I left before. I also left the same vote on your own thread. IMO, your thread topic is misleading since seems to represent your company as a charitable/philantrophic/no-profit org when in reality this isn't the case. I would suggest you to rebrand your company & offer to refund donated BTC to people who have already sent you funds.

The company is branded as PICISI, not as either of the polls indicate.  I did the poll to see how many people would see it as Vod saw it, his logic was that a word amongst 6 tells you what the company is, instead of 6 words actually telling you what the company does.  PICISI is not a 6-word name company, its a 1-word name company -- PICISI.

As for donations, anyone that made a donation to PICISI is more than welcome to receive a 100% refund of any and all donations anytime they wish.  That is not only for past donation that also applies to future donations, future sponsor payment, and future fees for services too.  I have a Satisfaction Guaranteed policy.  We only want what you are willing to give regardless of of how hard we worked for it or how much we deserve it.  PICISI will be run with integrity if someone is dissatisfied with our service we will do what is reasonable to make them satisfied. 

Being a PICISI sponsor is an honor that very many will want, because we will show that we are doing good things for the CC industry and for people in general. 

Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:55:28 PM

So far 50% of people think you are a charity!  Even if it were half that, wouldn't an honest person think maybe he/she was wrong?

Change begins at home, friend.  Re-evaluate your business name and if you are going to entrust yourself as the final say for donations, make yourself publicly known.  None of this anonymous coward crap - anonymous just means you intend to scam.  I can't help you until you help yourself.

Vod, the company name is PICISI your poll doesn't pertain to the business name it pertains to how you structured it, and based on its struct I expected it to lean far more in your intended direction.   I suspect that those who didn't vote as you intended chose to not vote blindly (they did their homework) -- which you should have done.   

Vod, your donation demands are uncalled for because you know they are voluntary and you also know that they are 100% refundable. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: