Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would a reasonable person look at this title and assume it was a charitable organization?  (Voting closed: May 15, 2015, 12:44:53 PM)
Yes - 12 (54.5%)
No - 10 (45.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Defense against Armis' OVERWHELM AND CONFUSE ongoing attack  (Read 3601 times)
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:05:46 PM

Well, I cannot sleep, so I'll just comment on this:

I have a Satisfaction Guaranteed policy.

Nice Policy.  But... Guaranteed/Backed by what?   dunno

You are anonymous and refuse to identify yourself.
You report to no one - you can close down and run off with the coins at any time.
The coins are non-reversible and cannot be claimed back.
You cannot be held accountable civilly or legally.

Your guarantee is not worth the time you took to type it.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:13:18 PM

You report to no one - you can close down and run off with the coins at any time.

I thought that was made clear in his business' name

Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:26:31 PM

I'm saying any reasonable person would go where lead, especially if you put blinders on them so that they only see in the direction you are leading them.

So the five people that have voted no could not be reasonable, since they didn't go where I lead, especially with the blinders I put on them?   Roll Eyes

You're not making sense any more.  Talk to you later. 

Vod, hahaha you're trying to lead me now?   

The fact remains that if you lead someone in a particular direction it is reasonable to expect them to go there, and it is likewise reasonable for them to actually go there.

If someone went in a different direction than where you chose to lead them it likely means is that they chose to go where they wanted to go, but it wasn't because you didn't try to lead them.  The point is if you remove the leading they will go where they want to go, that would be fair.

Every stitch of info about PICISI I've read so I know what's out there, that is why I could say without reservation that your campaign is the cause of the issue you have. 

You are looking for trouble where no trouble existed until you manufactured it.   

Are you willing to resign BCT once it is shown that PICISI is above board?   I think you have made very bad claims and should atone for the wholesale unrighteousness that you are slinging my way.   You made many negative claims the sum and substance is that you believe something is a scam.  You believe it so much that you not only issued negative posts at multiple threads, and issued negative feedback, but you purposefully also went to my sponsors and recklessly and irresponsibly impugned my username's character.  I know you are wrong, and I know you believe you are correct in making the false claims as you damaged my username's character.  It's only fair that when I prove you wrong that you lose something of substance.   So are you willing to put your bct Vod account where you mouth is, if I prove you wrong you resign.   

Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:58:19 PM

Vod you are unreasonable.

You need to read one of the 15 articles about PICISI.  I think when you do that you will find a common thread that says integrity.

But let's play out your above scenario, what money do you expect to be donated to PICISI?  What purpose do you suppose funds would be donated to PICISI?
We will start there

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:04:15 PM

You need to read one of the 15 articles about PICISI.  I think when you do that you will find a common thread that says integrity.

Yes, I understand the "long con", thanks.  Smiley  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:04:55 PM

Turns out the OP is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002378.msg11371652#msg11371652

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

Oh my is this true. Is Armis scammer?

Can you give him negative red trust vod?

see that Vod, your reckless actions has caused a volunteer to question the truth.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:06:02 PM

Turns out the OP is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

see that Vod, your reckless actions has caused a volunteer to question the truth.

Your actions, not mine.

Stop playing anonymous pretend charity.   Undecided

Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:25:47 PM

You need to read one of the 15 articles about PICISI.  I think when you do that you will find a common thread that says integrity.

Yes, I understand the "long con", thanks.  Smiley  

Put your money where you mouth is Vod, you call it a con I say you are wrong, back up your words with your membership.  I prove you wrong you resign.

I already know you know little about PICISI because you called it a charity.

If you "understand" so much kindly tell me how PICISI will operate?

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

Your actions, not mine.

Stop playing anonymous pretend charity.   Undecided

Wrong Vod, it was you who made the false claims, it is you that can't support your claims, and it is you that don't know about PICISI but are acting like you can see some negative future for it.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:27:36 PM

Put your money where you mouth is Vod, you call it a con I say you are wrong, back up your words with your membership.  I prove you wrong you resign.

Back your words up, hypocrite.

I'm not begging for donations pretending to be a charity.

Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:29:42 PM

PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas) is an crowdfunding startup that will accept all significant currency types (fiat and crypto) for campaigns conducted at the site. PICISI is expected to launch in a month we are actively seeking administrators for to run the site.

PICISI is designed to have an 8 person management team: Executive Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Content Director, Promotion Director, Communications Director, Finance Director, and Compliance Director. At present only 2 positions are filled (Executive Director and Assistant Director). Let’s take a brief look at each position and how they relate to the organization.

1) The Executive Director is the chief executive who is finally responsible to all PICISI stakeholders. His vision for PICISI can be summed up in three words: Promotion, Promotion, Promotion! Promotion is how the PICISI brand will be established, how each sponsor’s message is conveyed, and how each campaign will realize its potential.

2) The Deputy Director is in charge when the Executive Director is unavailable or when so directed by the Executive Director. Ideally this person would be a great compliment to the Executive Director, he would provide a healthy contrast on issues and opinions. Perhaps more focused on day-to-day micro issues as the Exec Dir focuses on day-to-day macro issues. Someone with a healthy understanding of all of the following: crowdfunding, cryptoccurrency, charity, social networking, and business law may be an ideal fit.

This position is available.

3) The Assistant Director is responsible for assisting the Executive Director and the Deputy Director, however at times he may also serve other directors as the need arises. Much of his day is filled with social networking assignments.

4) The Finance Director/ Auditor is responsible for all financial record keeping, filings, reportings, taxes, and licenses; also responsible for site security, internal audits, and member services. It is expected to cost in excess of $1M to secure all of the necessary licenses to operate at targeted locations around the world, He must map and implement a strategic plan to secure the licenses with minimal financial disruption of operations. Will do periodic site security audits to test strengths and uncover weakness. In consultation with the Compliance Director the Finance Director will handle all Customer Service issues to the reasonable satisfaction of all concerned.

This position will become available after the site has launched.

5) The Content Director is responsible for everything visible on the site, the primary focus is campaigns, campaigns are the heart of the site his job is to produce large volumes of high quality campaigns. The secondary focus is securing sponsorships. The following categories are of high interest to us for various reasons:
Technology - technology is the triple crown of crowdfunding, it looks good, solves a problem, and often exceeds goal expectations.
Science Research - direct category affiliation with specific purpose coins, eg: EMC2, GRC, and FLDC.
Gaming and Game Development - direct category affiliation with specific purpose coins, eg: HYPER and GMC coin 
Politics - direct category affiliation with specific purpose coins, eg: RPC. More importantly in the USA we are gearing up for our next presidential election (2016) so many election campaigns have already started fundraising. 
Education - direct category affiliation with specific purpose coins, eg: EDU coin 
Music - direct category affiliation with a specific purpose coin, eg: Metal coin. 
Renewable Energy Projects - direct category affiliation with specific purpose coins, eg:SLR, GRE, and ENRG.

Purpose driven cryptocurrencies such as those presented above should become sponsors of PICISI campaigns in the respective categories -- it just makes sense.

6) The Promotion Director is responsible for promoting the site to sponsors, organizers, members, donors, and media to generate business. Responsible for instructing and monitoring the Promotion Contractors and Campaign Contractors. This person is an trainer as well as a hard-sales guy, he is expected to receive unassigned sales traffic and have a high close rate. This person must be knowledgeable, personable,and patient, yet know when and how to close a deal.

7) The Communications Director is responsible for the PICISI message, he is the face and voice of PICISI, his top priority is having our site make news all day, everyday somewhere around the world: via press release, article, and/or interview.

Cool The Compliance Director is responsible for enforcement of site policies and procedures, and all things judicial in nature eg: ranking, feedback, and reviews. More importantly he is responsible for work certification -- he determines if an assignment was completed satisfactorily. This person must be knowledgeable, reasonable, and resolute.

This position will be available after the site has launched.

In the beginning all admins are expected to pitch-in where needed, as the site matures the role of each director will become more defined.

Of the 8 administrators the following 6 are considered critical for launch: Executive Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Content Director, Promotion Director, and Communications Director; currently we have two (Executive Director and Assistant Director), so if you or someone you know is interested in being part of PICISI’s management team please let me know.

PICISI Admin Compensation Plan

All PICISI work is compensated with PICISI issued tokens.  Once the site starts earning fees, the amount received in fiat will be used to buy PICISI issued tokens at our favorite exchange(s) -- when we secure an official exchange sponsor all of our purchases will be executed exclusively at the site of the official exchange sponsor for PICISI.

Since the token is tied to the specific performance of PICISI and we will actually used the token in the day-to-day operation of the business the token is expected to be both strong and stable.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:40:47 PM

I am glad to see some of this sites two most notorious aholes have made contact with each other. While Vod is a child and seeks drama much like a child might seek loud noises and flashing lights, in my interactions with Armis he has shown himself to be a divisive, manipulative, compulsive liar that will cry loudly about being victimized as he is in the process of harassing others.  IMO he has no moral compass, and I wouldn't trust Armis with an asspenny. I have zero doubt he would be willing to lie to get what he wants, because I have witnessed it first hand. I was removed from the default trust for making Armis with a negative because I knew then what you idiots are just bothering to look at now after hastily siding with him and his cries of victimization. He is full of shit.
Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:41:04 PM

Put your money where you mouth is Vod, you call it a con I say you are wrong, back up your words with your membership.  I prove you wrong you resign.

Back your words up, hypocrite.

I'm not begging for donations pretending to be a charity.

I didn't say you were begging for donation, nor did I accuse you of being a charity. 

You are the one making false accusations, you are the one claiming something is a charity when you were clearly told over and over again that PICISI is not a charity.

My words are back up by performance.  How do you intend on proving any of the negative claims you have made?  I already know that you can't support your claims so it's a matter of the penalty for your wrongful action.

Already one sponsor and one volunteer has needlessly quested our relationship because of your fear mongering.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:45:14 PM

I am glad to see some of this sites two most notorious aholes have made contact with each other. While Vod is a child and seeks drama much like a child might seek loud noises and flashing lights, in my interactions with Armis he has shown himself to be a divisive, manipulative, compulsive liar that will cry loudly about being victimized as he is in the process of harassing others.  IMO he has no moral compass, and I wouldn't trust Armis with an asspenny. I have zero doubt he would be willing to lie to get what he wants, because I have witnessed it first hand. I was removed from the default trust for making Armis with a negative because I knew then what you idiots are just bothering to look at now after hastily siding with him and his cries of victimization. He is full of shit.

I was wondering how you would react to this - I read the negative feedback you left for Armis.   Smiley

In any case, time to take a step back and get more input from the community about this issue.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:45:47 PM

1) you first left off PICISI
2) you left off the parenthesis
3) you lead the viewer with the term "charitable" in the question

With or without the acronym and the parenthesis, this entity's title includes the words "philanthropic" and "charity" doesn't it?
Of course the name has been constructed to imply non profit, charitable, philanthropic activity.

Whether or not this is legit or a scam is a separate subject, but to an outsider the name implies it is something that it isn't, which is not a promising start imo.

That's a yes vote.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:54:14 PM

Ever since computers ushered in the internet age things that were only available locally, regionally, or nationally become available globally. Something as simple as making a friend could grow to epic levels with social media; a common action like ‘passing a collection plate in church’ could turn into a crowdfunding site; and a national currency could turn into an international cryptocurrency. An innovative blending of these resources has resulted in the formation of PICISI.

PICISI is a crowdfunding site, presently under construction, that will accepts fiat and cryptocurrency. Pi is short for PICISI issued currency, the currency code is ‘NUMUS’ (latin for currency).

Pi is designed to serve 4 purposes: 1) act as a fundraising vehicle, 2) act as a means to buy promotion services internationally, 3) act as a cryptocurrency option for organizers at the site, and 4) be a cryptocurrency option for sponsors buying sponsorship packages.

Pi will act as a fundraising vehicle, here Pi is no different than all other currencies beit crypto or fiat — every currency’s first purpose is to raise funds to develop an idea. PICISI self-directed fundraising efforts are specific and limited to: start-up funds, site upgrades, and procurement of multiple operational licenses worldwide.

Normally with a currency once funds are raised and removed they are never returned, as such the value of the currency will inevitably diminish over time. That is not the roadmap Pi was created to travel. PICISI’s intent is to “rebuy” the currency, yes they said “rebuy” think recycle with added value as opposed to a repayment, buyout, or buyback since currency isn’t a loan, and doesn’t represent ownership.

PICISI’s rebuying method of recycling/recirculating Pi is designed to have multiple effects; it should make the currency more stable, reliable, and stronger than without it, which in turn should make it more attractive and a greater store of value, It should also provide a large measure of international goodwill for PICISI. The operating revenue PICISI earns in fiat will be used to rebuy Pi on the open market, if an official exchange sponsor is in place PICISI will use that exchange exclusively for all purchases.

The other two design purposes for Pi are expected to have minimal impact since they are juxtaposed to other options that will likely be selected far more often. For example, when an organizer creates a crowdfunding campaign at PICISI he is asked to select a host CC, which is a cryptocurrency that all donated CC will be converted to for that campaign. The choices are: a) a specific CC, b) a sponsor CC, or c) Pi, the greatest expected selection is ‘sponsor CC’ because that is the only choice that literally pays the organizer for that selection. As for ‘payment option for sponsors’, most PICISI sponsors will likely use their own currencies to pay for sponsorship fees, so that is the expected choice over Pi.

The primary day-to-day operational purpose of Pi is to serve as the medium of exchange of services provided by Promotion Contractors all over the world to tell everyone else in the world all about PICISI.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:57:56 PM

PICISI is a scam website, run by an anonymous operator pretending to be a charity to solicit irreversible donations.

Your massive wall of text can't change the facts.   Wink

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:58:46 PM

PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas) <snip>

<snip>...tell everyone else in the world all about PICISI.

Also, the fact that you are spamming large chunks of copy/paste which are not related to the OP, makes me trust you less by the second.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:02:35 PM

PICISI is a scam website, run by an anonymous operator pretending to be a charity to solicit irreversible donations.

Your massive wall of text can't change the facts.   Wink

You clearly refuse to go read it, so I'm bringing it to you. 

I told you that the data is there and that it proves my claims so I'm providing it.

You went to a site that was empty even though you were told that it is under construction, even there you didn't believe me.

As I told you, you will eventually come to the realization that you were wrong.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 05:06:26 PM

You clearly refuse to go read it, so I'm bringing it to you. 

I told you that the data is there and that it proves my claims so I'm providing it.

So that is your idea of proof, is it?  An anonymous scammer's words?

SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS - Look at your glorious leader and his train of thought!  Is this the person you want to be in charge of your coins?

Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:06:33 PM

PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas) <snip>

<snip>...tell everyone else in the world all about PICISI.

Also, the fact that you are spamming large chunks of copy/paste which are not related to the OP, makes me trust you less by the second.

I'm providing facts that support my claims, I'm supplying evidence that refutes many of Vods  misguided assumptions.   

The data, it's of course your chose to read it or not.   

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: