Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS leader, Baghdadi, says "Islam was never a religion of peace.  (Read 3512 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 06:43:32 AM

Its about time these extremists are dealt with.
They are all deluded and are giving Muslims a bad name.

We can't call them "extremists" because they don't know anything about Islam and don't follow most rules of Islam. It is better to call them "n00bs". Roll Eyes

or monstrous savages

+1.

We can't call them "extremists" because they don't know anything about Islam and don't follow most rules of Islam. It is better to call them "n00bs". Roll Eyes

PLease do not disgrace the honorable word Noobs/n00bs with Isis.

You are saying ISIS is worst than "n00bs", right? I loved it! Cheesy

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:45:29 AM

or monstrous savages

+1.

Noobs here abouts means someone who is a beginner at something.  Usually a computer game.

Newbie --> noob --> n00b
dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:27:18 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 08:53:00 AM by dsyahputera

You're wrong, they are want to enforce Islamic law (sharia) to the world.

Then why do they kill people of their own religion? They don't consider them worth enough to exist in this world? Terrorists also kill people who belong to their own religion and call it their religious beliefs and some people who dislike the religion believe in it.
Did you mean shiite? Shiite is not Islam, you must know that. ISIS do not kill Muslim, but shiite do.

- snip -

Out of context verses. You should look what these verses tell. The verses you picked doesn't end there or start there. Those verses tell to fight when the non-Muslims at the time of prophet tortured and killed many Muslims. Muslims had no choice other than to fight and these verses came at that time. It is mentioned in Qur'an that if the non-Muslims(at the time of prophet) didn't want to fight, don't hurt them.
+1 Cheesy By the way, ISIS will not attack if not attacked first, don't you know?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 08:52:13 AM

or monstrous savages

+1.

Noobs here abouts means someone who is a beginner at something.  Usually a computer game.

Newbie --> noob --> n00b

Exactly. ISIS don't know about Islam. So they can't be extremists, rather a n00b.

Then why do they kill people of their own religion? They don't consider them worth enough to exist in this world? Terrorists also kill people who belong to their own religion and call it their religious beliefs and some people who dislike the religion believe in it.
Did you mean shiite? Shiite is not Islam, you must know that. ISIS do not kill Muslim, but shiite do.

ISIS *do* kill Muslims.

- snip -

Out of context verses. You should look what these verses tell. The verses you picked doesn't end there or start there. Those verses tell to fight when the non-Muslims at the time of prophet tortured and killed many Muslims. Muslims had no choice other than to fight and these verses came at that time. It is mentioned in Qur'an that if the non-Muslims(at the time of prophet) didn't want to fight, don't hurt them.
+1 Cheesy By the way, ISIS will not attack if not attacked first, don't you know?

Nope, they will. There is no need for ISIS to kill others other than for political gains.

dsyahputera

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:54:26 AM

or monstrous savages

+1.

Noobs here abouts means someone who is a beginner at something.  Usually a computer game.

Newbie --> noob --> n00b

Exactly. ISIS don't know about Islam. So they can't be extremists, rather a n00b.

ISIS *do* kill Muslims.

- snip -

Nope, they will. There is no need for ISIS to kill others other than for political gains.
ISIS do not kill Muslims. You all have been deceived by the media. Shiite commit violence to Muslims, but media reports that is violence of ISIS.

EDIT: What did you mean about political gains? They even more loving akhirah rather than dunya.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:01:27 AM

or monstrous savages

+1.

Newbie --> noob --> n00b

ISIS *do* kill Muslims.

- snip -

ISIS do not kill Muslims. You all have been deceived by the media. Shiite commit violence to Muslims, but media reports that is violence of ISIS.

You think only non-Muslims are affected by the blasts, slaughters etc... done by ISIS? Undecided

dsyahputera

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:06:13 AM

- snip -

You think only non-Muslims are affected by the blasts, slaughters etc... done by ISIS? Undecided
Because you said "ISIS *do* kill Muslim", I consider it as intent. They will not intentionally kill Muslims.

EDIT: Do you think only ISIS that doing blasts, slaughters, etc. ? Undecided
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:14:10 AM

- snip -

Because you said "ISIS *do* kill Muslim", I consider it as intent. They will not intentionally kill Muslims.

Of course, it's killing.

Kill = Cause the death of (a person, animal, or other living thing).

Nope. Many do things like that, not just ISIS.

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:24:33 AM

"We are calling on you either to join or carry weapons [to fight] wherever you are."

So... Islam.. Religion of peace..

Yesterday I was browsing liveleak and found a video of a man that was in handcuffs or tied with his hands behind his back while 2 men had some "fun" with him.

While screaming god is great they were stabbing a man with the bayonet on the AK-47 he had.
The man was screaming in pain and the more he was screaming, the more that two monkeys were laughing..

Again.. Religion of Peace?

thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:28:20 AM

He's using big words right there. Not every muslim wants war so a call to arms wont be that easy.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:32:13 AM

"We are calling on you either to join or carry weapons [to fight] wherever you are."

Yesterday I was browsing liveleak and found a video of a man that was in handcuffs or tied with his hands behind his back while 2 men had some "fun" with him.

While screaming god is great they were stabbing a man with the bayonet on the AK-47 he had.
The man was screaming in pain and the more he was screaming, the more that two monkeys were laughing..

ISIS isn't following Islam even though they claim they are. They are denying many rules of Islam. How can they be Muslims if they kill innocents including non-Muslims and Muslims?

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:33:26 AM

He's using big words right there. Not every muslim wants war so a call to arms wont be that easy.

The majority of Muslims are peaceful.. Because they live in civilized countries.

But.. atleast 10% of all muslims are radical and extremists..

1.5 billion muslims.. 10% = 150 million people who wants to kill the rest of the world.

dsyahputera

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:33:32 AM

- snip -

Of course, it's killing.

In fact, if shiite killing Muslims, the media reported that ISIS is doing it, make you believe that ISIS is doing it. News deceive you from the beginning. In fact, ISIS wants to enforce sharia in this world. In fact, kaffirun hate if the sharia dominate in this world. Then they did all their guile, through the media they lied to the whole human being, including to Muslims, lied that ISIS kill Muslims, lied that ISIS want to destroy ka'bah, lied that the leader of ISIS was died, lied that this everything done by ISIS because political gains, and many more. And the worst thing is, Muslims believe it. That's why I asked you about "have you check that news?" yesterday Sad
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:36:18 AM

ISIS isn't following Islam even though they claim they are. They are denying many rules of Islam. How can they be Muslims if they kill innocents including non-Muslims and Muslims?

Who says they are not muslims?

If I say I am muslim, then I am muslim.. If I say I am athiest then I am athiest.
I just personaly have to believe in it.

But I guess they read like a 1st grader.. They see the words: "Kill" "Everyone" "Infedels""Muslim enemies"

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:39:24 AM

- snip -

Of course, it's killing.

In fact, if shiite killing Muslims, the media reported that ISIS is doing it, make you believe that ISIS is doing it. News deceive you from the beginning. In fact, ISIS wants to enforce sharia in this world. In fact, kaffirun hate the if the sharia dominate in this world. Then they did all their guile, through the media they lied to the whole human being, including to Muslims, lied that ISIS kill Muslims, lied that ISIS want to destroy ka'bah, lied that the leader of ISIS was died, lied that this everything done by ISIS because political gains, and many more. And the worst thing is, Muslims believe it. That's why I asked you about "have you check that news?" yesterday Sad

So you are essentially concluding ISIS is innocent? ISIS didn't kill Muslims, they ain't cruels etc...?

P.S. Are you telling what media tell about senior ISIS leader is a lie?

Who says they are not muslims?

If I say I am muslim, then I am muslim.. If I say I am athiest then I am athiest.
I just personaly have to believe in it.

But I guess they read like a 1st grader.. They see the words: "Kill" "Everyone" "Infedels""Muslim enemies"

So just claiming but no following is enough to be a follower? Hmm...

But... they even kill Muslims.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:45:30 AM

So if you have to be within a religion.. Then it means that you have to follow it 100% no matter what is in the book?
Because then I want to ask you:

Do you drink alcohol?
Do you smoke?
Do you do drugs?
Do you cut a theifs hand off?
Do you stone women to death?
Do you kill people who disagree with islam?
Do you want to kill the cartoonists who made the drawings of Muhammed?

That is just a few.. lol

I am getting curious about you and your beliefs when it comes to islam and what you follow from it.

dsyahputera

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:50:51 AM

- snip -

Of course, it's killing.

In fact, if shiite killing Muslims, the media reported that ISIS is doing it, make you believe that ISIS is doing it. News deceive you from the beginning. In fact, ISIS wants to enforce sharia in this world. In fact, kaffirun hate the if the sharia dominate in this world. Then they did all their guile, through the media they lied to the whole human being, including to Muslims, lied that ISIS kill Muslims, lied that ISIS want to destroy ka'bah, lied that the leader of ISIS was died, lied that this everything done by ISIS because political gains, and many more. And the worst thing is, Muslims believe it. That's why I asked you about "have you check that news?" yesterday Sad

So you are essentially concluding ISIS is innocent? ISIS didn't kill Muslims, they ain't cruels etc...?

P.S. Are you telling what media tell about senior ISIS leader is a lie?

- snip -
Instead of innocent, they never kill Muslims without reason (like commit a crime), they follow sharia. Are you not aware had been deceived by the kaffirun media? I've said to you a few times, "the shiite kill Muslims, but media reported it's done by ISIS", but you still said "But... they even kill Muslims.".
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 10:00:55 AM

So you think that they don't do it intentionally? LOL!

They send terrorists to other countries and tell them to kill all the people who are walking on the road, travelling in trains. Dn't they think that even Muslims might be travelling in the trains? That's not intentional?

dsyahputera

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:24:36 AM

So you think that they don't do it intentionally? LOL!

They send terrorists to other countries and tell them to kill all the people who are walking on the road, travelling in trains. Dn't they think that even Muslims might be travelling in the trains? That's not intentional?
I don't think so, in fact ISIS don't kill Muslims, news made that state.

P.S: Laugh as loud as you still live in this world.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:29:28 AM

The majority of Muslims are peaceful.. Because they live in civilized countries.

But.. atleast 10% of all muslims are radical and extremists..

1.5 billion muslims.. 10% = 150 million people who wants to kill the rest of the world.

That figure seems to be more or less accurate. The percentage might be higher in countries such as Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, and it might be lower in nations such as Indonesia and Albania. Out of this 150 million, I believe that less than 5% (7.5 million) might actually want to fight. The remaining 95% are mere sympathizers, who are not interested in losing their lives for Jihad.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: