Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:04:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EvBitcoinFan is a scammer that took our money and voided the shipping.  (Read 5261 times)
Romanko (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:22:50 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 12:58:41 PM by Romanko

In this thread I will post everything about the community member EvBitcoinFan (real name - Alexander Haxton, Atlanta, GA).
In his thread EvBitcoinFan was selling Antminers S4+ at price 800$. According to his thread he sold some single units to some reputable forum members and got some positive feedback.

The link to his thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037331.0;all

Impressed by that me and another community member "Ermak" ordered 6 Antminers S4+.
From my part I ordered 4 devices and paid EvBitcoinFan 13,12 BTC (3200 USD). EvBitcoinFan voided the shipping of the devices I paid for.

Ermak ordered two devices and paid EvBitcoinFan 5,27 BTC (1300 USD). One out of two purchased Antminers from EvBitcoinFan is on it's way to Ermak. EvBitcoinFan voided the shipping of the second device.

After Several sleep less nights I figured out his original personality. So I wrote an email to him. The email address I found was alexandnicolepr@gmail.com. And suddenly after that he showed online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvBitcoinFan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:13:20 PM

I am traveling right now and I will deal with my PM's when I get home, maybe three or four people got taken. Not positive yet. Can't really handle all THIS plus my bank and coinbase breach during a 12-14 hour drive.

Really whats on my mind right now is that I can put gas in the car home!

Also I don't know who I am speaking with, I have PM's from two profiles:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=399804
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=513390
EvBitcoinFan

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:23:52 PM

In the middle of driving cross country. But if you were baited from my account here into sending funds PM me those PM's and transaction info. I feel terrible that my email, coinbase and account here were compromised. Still trying to figure out how many of my accounts on the net they were into
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:35:13 PM

Let me just say that this all look too convenient. Couple of deals here and there, everything smooth, and then on a big order, boom.
Then, at the same time, you are on a cross country road trip ..  while logged into bitcointalk ..

Im interested in what other people will think about this, but i dont buy it for a second.
Ermak

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:11:37 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 03:36:15 AM by Ermak

I am traveling right now and I will deal with my PM's when I get home, maybe three or four people got taken. Not positive yet. Can't really handle all THIS plus my bank and coinbase breach during a 12-14 hour drive.

Again, only empty words and excuses, you build yourself out of becoming a respected user is offline and in fact turned out to be a fraud ....... banal if not circumstances and accomplished a great job(Romanko), you'd just gone ..

we can simply return the money and do not wake spend our time on the user (Romanko)  Huh
Romanko (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:34:41 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 02:34:41 PM by Romanko

Sasha I am not the one you can play these kind of games with!

You just wrote me back few senseless words again.

You are really asking me which account is mine? R0manko or Romanko?
The one created few hours ago or the one from December 2014?
Who else? What accounts? Where are the proofs?
You are writing only empty words, nobody believes you - you have no proofs at all! The police will investigate it, if you don’t understand!

Why you didn't sent out the devices and voided the tacking numbers you sent me as proofs?

I think I can answer that question myself - because you don’t have any more of them! You just can't prove anything you say! You also didn’t load anything to UPS like you said you did and put it on hold until the send half of payment. I have more then 10 screenshots of chat with UPS support agents that proof that you didn’t sent anything out.

Is that the proof that you provided me that you sent out the miners?

You just made a label for sending out the goods but didn’t send them anywhere!
Thats is the real reason you didn’t want to deal safe with escrow!

You were trying to sell us thin air, took the coins and now telling fairy tales your accounts are being corrupted.
All at one time..oh please..ah sorry, all except your favorite one - the twitter!
I am not a loan agency..you were ready to throw bitcointalk account away and forget about it if I didn't find you in real life!
You messed up here and you will mess up everywhere!
Don’t be childish and return the money! I don't care about the stories you made up to win some time to figure out what to do next, or how you spend your free time, or what is on your mind, you don't listen or hear me at all!

I want my coins back!

here is a screen shot of my wallet address from which I made the two payment to yours

The refund address is the same!
18dEV9E8vdKrfpS1JeukGfrCMqty7vQeVX

And I am really tired of writing you begging letters!

I don’t use my twitter account much, maybe few times a year, but yesterday after I tagged you in my twitter message asking to return the money (at the same time you were online on forum replying us stories about being corrupted), I had around 10 attempts to change my twitter password..I got the messages to about it on my mail that some stupid ass was trying to reset my password 10 times!

Who did it? Maybe that was one of the million from your twitter followers?
I don't believe you! Don’t play with me! I mean it!
You want my lawyer to tweet you? Or the police department to sent you an invite tweet?
If you don’t return my money and if it will be needed my present to take you to jail soon I will fly to Atlanta!
I have a valid US visa to take next fly! its only about your move to make the right decision.

P.S.
Your mom is a priest!
Didn't she tell her son that its a sin to steal and to lie?
If you’ll make me go to US I will certainly also come to your mothers church to hear her speech in her native russian or in english it doesn’t matter...and after it I will ask her how did she managed to raise such a liar.

P.S.S. I have investigated all wallet transactions, where the money was cashed and many many many more proof files
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:37:28 PM

In the middle of driving cross country. But if you were baited from my account here into sending funds PM me those PM's and transaction info. I feel terrible that my email, coinbase and account here were compromised. Still trying to figure out how many of my accounts on the net they were into

Then why haven't you even changed your password yet?
Romanko (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:29:52 PM

Let me just say that this all look too convenient. Couple of deals here and there, everything smooth, and then on a big order, boom.
Then, at the same time, you are on a cross country road trip ..  while logged into bitcointalk ..

Im interested in what other people will think about this, but i dont buy it for a second.

@ajareselde - Agree with you absolutely)

And meet our hero Sasha aka EvBitcoinFan
Or as he calls himself - "Social Media Person"

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:47:24 PM

Then why haven't you even changed your password yet?

Showing up as recently changed now. Surprised nobody else noticed it before. Who hacks someone else's account and doesn't change the email and password?

Not buying this story either.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:58:06 PM

...and that's the last time we'll hear from EvBitcoinFan Cheesy

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:01:54 PM

Why exactly were you willing to send him so much money without using escrow? Everyone else he dealt  with involved escrow being used.

Even if someone trades honestly for a few short months, chances are that if you sent them a large amount at once without escrow that they are going to end up running away with your money
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:59:58 AM

Im not so sure about that. If OP has his real identity, he could charge him for internet fraud (or however you call it in the US), here where i live you can get even upto 2yrs jailtime for that.

Why exactly were you willing to send him so much money without using escrow? Everyone else he dealt  with involved escrow being used.
Even if someone trades honestly for a few short months, chances are that if you sent them a large amount at once without escrow that they are going to end up running away with your money

He did it because he trusted all the positive feedback that user had to that point. I often find myself also sending first to such persons, without escrow, but not in such large amounts, mostly <1 BTC

@op i would contact him, and later on his family with a few phone calls, explaining what happened. Maybe they are more interested in sorting this out than him. Really hope you get your money back.

Romanko (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:52:53 AM

Showing up as recently changed now. Surprised nobody else noticed it before. Who hacks someone else's account and doesn't change the email and password?

Not buying this story either.

EvBitcoinFan’s all accounts were scammed genially by...himself.
Only in this case he is able to get into to all of his accounts even they were "scammed".

I don't really care if he doesn't show up here. But if I won't get my coins back very soon I will fly after him to US and he will return everything back including expenses, moral damage, time loss, and also go to jail.

I was suppose to use escrow in this deal from the beginning and don't give him an occasion to have the first or the second part of the money.
If it was done the proper right way I wouldn't be in this kind of troubles guaranteed. But How come I know the guy want's to take away the money and try to get away with it. Of course its a lesson for me and for everyone else.

@op i would contact him, and later on his family with a few phone calls, explaining what happened. Maybe they are more interested in sorting this out than him. Really hope you get your money back.

I am working with it right now. Its absolutely his choice to put his family through all this shame.

And Tnxs for support, its really a big hit for me and my fam.

ATM it’s not about providing more evidence here.
And I don’t want to make fun of the situation.
I just want my money back.

Had already consultations with the lawyers and US embassy employee how to act in case of a fraud from american citizen.
Romanko (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:32:01 PM

Sasha aka EvBitcoinFan - You are identified. I don’t care about your made up stories, i don’t care about your locations, I don’t even care if you vanish from Bitcointalk.org. I have all proves in disposition that can put everything in its place. Besides that I have been told that US authorities have under their control - IP tracking for ALL internet logs, internet traces, cashed pages (even after delete), verifications you provided with your real life ID's, virtual wallet movements and cashing services used. After they will put it together with all my evidence, and they will identify what was done, from where and by who. And for sure they will not buy your story of being a victim. Don't be naive. Send me back my bitcoins or after the police investigation you will return me all my expenses according to US court decision and also will go to jail for what you did. Take this serious now. If you are ok now this can change very soon. I have No more patience left.

P.S.

Your parents seem to be nice people and I wouldn’t do this to them, even for a million dollars.
So its absolutely your choice to put your family through all this shame.
EvBitcoinFan

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:46:42 PM

Real nice of you to take my accounts getting hacked and putting me on blast without evening giving me a chance to deal with it.
EvBitcoinFan

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:53:26 PM

There's a couple people I believe with legitimate claims to have been scammed through my compromised accounts. Romanko, PM me all your correspondence via pm to me and the transactions. This goes for anyone else which I think might be one of two others? At least give me a chance to deal with it. I'll work hard to ensure all my accounts to be secure the best I can and use some profits to try and help pay people back. Don't take this as some open call to PM me to take advantage of me.
EvBitcoinFan

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:04:34 PM

Im not so sure about that. If OP has his real identity, he could charge him for internet fraud (or however you call it in the US), here where i live you can get even upto 2yrs jailtime for that.

He did it because he trusted all the positive feedback that user had to that point. I often find myself also sending first to such persons, without escrow, but not in such large amounts, mostly <1 BTC

Romanko isn't interested in anything about myself or my gmail getting hacked along with coinbase, here, etc. all while traveling
But I will do what is right. I don't believe i am responsible for this hack but I should not be ridiculed and made felt unsafe
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:19:20 PM

Then, at the same time, you are on a cross country road trip ..  while logged into bitcointalk ..

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Sounds like he's sweating a little as his personal and family details have been discovered so sticking to the "hacked" cover story.

Just pass all the gathered info over to the police anti fraud department and let then decide if he was really hacked or just scamming.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:22:38 PM

I am fairly confident that once you repay any money you scammed that your dox will be taken down. Your hacking claim is 100% BS
EvBitcoinFan

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:23:16 PM

Then, at the same time, you are on a cross country road trip ..  while logged into bitcointalk ..

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Sounds like he's sweating a little as his personal and family details have been discovered so sticking to the "hacked" cover story.

Of course you can believe whatever you want. I contacted Romanko by email. All I ask for is be nice to people on the Internet and not just write whatever on the computer screen because they are far away and you never met them
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: