Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting user lophie to be removed from his level in Default trust  (Read 613 times)
KWH (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:48:48 PM

This is not a thread about Vod, Quickseller, Dogie or any other popular whipping posts. Do not threadjack with any other person or persons or topic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053603.0
User profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62227

Please read all of the posted thread before commenting.
This issue has gone on long enough and needs resolution. I ask the user lophie to be removed from his level of Default Trust as he can not be trusted as of this point. His total lack of concern for his bad dealings with cyclops and his claim of repayment in 48 hours has long since lapsed making him ineligible for any trustful standing in this community.
If you have added lophie to your trust circle and this action has added him to the Default Trust, I ask that you remove this user.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:59:32 PM

He is in DeaDTerra's trust list. That would be the best person to contact to get him removed the quickest.

You are right though. He should not have the authority/power of being in default trust network if an active scam accusation has been open for as long as it has been open (especially considering the relevant facts have been admitted by him).

Additionally the fact that his reputation is essentially shot to hell, there is the possibility that he will try to start selling trust which is not something that would be good for the community as a whole.
KWH (OP)
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:01:33 PM

He is in DeaDTerra's trust list. That would be the best person to contact to get him removed the quickest.

You are right though. He should not have the authority/power of being in default trust network if an active scam accusation has been open for as long as it has been open (especially considering the relevant facts have been admitted by him).

Additionally the fact that his reputation is essentially shot to hell, there is the possibility that he will try to start selling trust which is not something that would be good for the community as a whole.

I did that privately before any public thread was made but my request has fallen on deaf ears.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:45:37 PM

I also contacted DeadTerra regarding this matter, BTW have a look at the thread. The matter has been "resolved".
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:45:52 PM

This is not a thread about Vod, Quickseller, Dogie or any other popular whipping posts. Do not threadjack with any other person or persons or topic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053603.0
User profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62227

Please read all of the posted thread before commenting.
This issue has gone on long enough and needs resolution. I ask the user lophie to be removed from his level of Default Trust as he can not be trusted as of this point. His total lack of concern for his bad dealings with cyclops and his claim of repayment in 48 hours has long since lapsed making him ineligible for any trustful standing in this community.
If you have added lophie to your trust circle and this action has added him to the Default Trust, I ask that you remove this user.

Everyone has the right to trust or not trust an user, I think at the moment a good way to 'resolve' the problem is to put a '~' before his name and update your personal trust list (but you can't ask the other users to do the same, or am I wrong).

This is a part of 'freedom'.... and trust system is not moderated.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 07:53:35 PM

Honestly DeadTerra should just be removed. He is never active and that disaster ice drill looks pretty scammy. That would also remove Lophie.
KWH (OP)
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:28:29 PM

Honestly DeadTerra should just be removed. He is never active and that disaster ice drill looks pretty scammy. That would also remove Lophie.

Either way, lophie has proven he is not trustworthy.

Albert Einstein
KWH (OP)
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:57:44 AM

Resolved, thread will now be closed.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: