Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:46:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next LTC/DOGE/DASH ???  (Read 1202 times)
Viptrader (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 04:06:54 AM

hello all Trader and Investor Altcoin

are you have VIEW about the next DASH/LTC/DOGE ?

big comunity support and stabil market Smiley

i want to buy and keep on wallet some coin to long term
yesterday i think XBS is good because strong comunity now i know more investor leave dev and XBS down more and more and iam very lucky because i sell all of XBS coin and get profit

than i think EKN is greet too i buy more in rate 1800 but now i lose because price down and dev not see support to comunity building

now im searching to great coin for long term iam in GEO and waiting for lose or Win

how to know that coin is good to long term ? and can you give me 1 favorit of your coin to long term invest ?

#sorry for my bad english iam not spoken in english
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 06:53:09 AM

Nem. If you want to try out the client, I can hook you up with 1111 xem to play around with it. Strong development, growing community. Don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:41:52 AM

For long term is not good idea. They all falling down on long term. Only first pump may be profitable.
Viptrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:52:23 AM

Nem. If you want to try out the client, I can hook you up with 1111 xem to play around with it. Strong development, growing community. Don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself.
tahnk's i will ceck XEM Smiley
and try make prediction

For long term is not good idea. They all falling down on long term. Only first pump may be profitable.
yeah i know that more coin will be pump after launch than down for accumulation

hemmm okey i change questing
what your favorit coin now ? Smiley

i need more science and source about best cryptocoin in this time
My point is comunity

i see NLG (guldencoin) is have big comunity and more merchand offline
BittyBoBitty

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:20:46 AM

You already found it in GEO
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:28:42 AM

DASH/LTC/DOGE ?

A Bitcoin+Coinjoin copypaste premined scam/An algo change copy paste Bitcoin Clone/A meme shitcoin

Find something of value OP
Viptrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 11:51:22 AM

DASH/LTC/DOGE ?

A Bitcoin+Coinjoin copypaste premined scam/An algo change copy paste Bitcoin Clone/A meme shitcoin

can you give me 1 coin you keep to hold ?
i think i want to buy and hold too Smiley
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:05:17 PM

DASH/LTC/DOGE ?

can you give me 1 coin you keep to hold ?
i think i want to buy and hold too Smiley

If you want to hold and not speculate some people settle their horse on Cryptonote Coins, but especially for Longterm, better research for yourself as this is a thing where you should not listen to anybody but yourself!
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:55:03 PM

DASH/DOGE are imho in much better condition then LTC, they had at least active community and interested people around. LTC is...LTC.

tbh, I don't see any new "cool" alt and it will be almost impossible to establish new and successful one these days, when bitcoin is at 230USD..
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:14:40 PM

Peercoin, lots of things in development, dev is still active after 2+ years
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:16:07 PM

Maybe VTC can be the next LTC/DOGE/DASH
Look at its price, it is rising. I have a feeling it will be 0.01 btc soon.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:56:44 PM

yesterday i think XBS is good because strong comunity now i know more investor leave dev and XBS down more and more and iam very lucky because i sell all of XBS coin and get profit

than i think EKN is greet too i buy more in rate 1800 but now i lose because price down and dev not see support to comunity building

now im searching to great coin for long term iam in GEO and waiting for lose or Win

how to know that coin is good to long term ? and can you give me 1 favorit of your coin to long term invest ?

I am 90% in DASH and 10 % in BTC. (Held LTC for long). Those are 2 coins that went up and down many times and in development all the time. I expect them to go either way still, i.e. they're alive.
Hollingsworth

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:49:27 PM

DASH/LTC/DOGE ?

This.  Truculent, but honest.
Hollingsworth

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:57:07 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 09:34:02 PM by Hollingsworth

If you are going to invest in Alt Coins today, I would say diversify:

--- Get some blue chip "Legacy" coins like Peercoin, Primecoin, Digitalcoin: these tend to not be premined, have good devs/community support, more honestly traded than most other coins. Also, you can view investing in these coins as cheap way to invest in BTC...because as BTC goes up in price, so do these coins, usually)
--- Take a chance on a few innovative coins: i.e. Ripple is going after Financial Tech sector in a big way.
--- You can always play the pump & dump coins (95% of all Alt Coins): go in low, hold long, wait for next pump, sell...repeat

Good luck on your quest to become a Crypto Millionaire...

Cheesy

H.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 01:06:19 AM

The best long term play at the moment (by far) is Goldcoin (GLD). If you have any questions, send me a PM for an inside scoop!  Kiss
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 07:10:29 AM

Buy HBN, we always need more nodes

Viptrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 08:12:40 AM

Thank's for all reply this thread Wink

LTC is great than all alt before im offline i buy some LTC now price is very high  Grin
Viptrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 08:19:05 AM

The best long term play at the moment (by far) is Goldcoin (GLD). If you have any questions, send me a PM for an inside scoop!  Kiss

GLD Huh im never heard about it ? any ANN of that coin ?
KlondikeBear

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:17:07 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 01:27:27 PM by KlondikeBear

MOON (Mooncoin)
well-known, fair, beloved, Proof-of-Work cryptocurrency since 2013.

LTC: lite BTC's version
DOGE: fun
DARK: private
MOON: nice

MOON has a good liquidity on Cryptsy and friendly community.

But pay attention that Mooncoin has enemies/trolls/dumpers.

If you are new here you probably haven't heard about Mooncoin because we never promote it like Monero users do, but ask any veteran of this forum, almost all of them probably remember or hear of Mooncoin.

If you want to know the real truth about coins, one of the best ways, in my opinion, is to check out whether they have [theircoinname].com domain, or not. Some coins may have fake large market cap but they are not even able to buy their .com domain.

the Nash equilibrium?
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:40:52 AM

It's going to be XST(StealthCoin)
Cool name and something big is going to be release soon
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: