Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ >> Offering loan for everyone with and without collateral << ★★  (Read 4849 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:20:06 PM

If the hacker was able to figure out what the OP's password is then he could have logged into his account and changed the repayment address.

IMO this is a good reason why you should not use a single repayment address as many lenders in the lending section like to do.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 08:20:57 PM

I don't really think someone modified the post, most probably I copy pasted some text from this thread to create my loan thread and forgot to change the address. Which is awkward.

It's still better than the OP being a scammer.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:23:12 PM

I don't really think someone modified the post, most probably I copy pasted some text from this thread to create my loan thread and forgot to change the address. Which is awkward.

It's still better than the OP being a scammer.   Wink

Yep, sorry for the confusion. I guess being too paranoid is not good as well.
omegaflare

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:54:04 PM

All collateral should be held by a trusted third party.

QuickTroll: SHUT UP! Thank you. That's not your decision to make, dick.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 09:19:14 PM

All collateral should be held by a trusted third party.

QuickTroll: SHUT UP! Thank you. That's not your decision to make, dick.

It's simply a suggestion.  If the OP tries to hold collateral, there is a good chance he'll run off with it (collateral scam).  QS is just trying to warn the OP he will get negative trust if he tries this.

It's my suggestion too.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
danielca9

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:09:49 PM

Loan of 0.15 btc
Reason buying friend a gift on purse
Btc address 1AmvY2FJ1to6ru7Fuh4fEc91ozqHijrRg2
Term length 7days
Collertal hide my ass account with 6montg subscription and auto renew

.          █▄▄ ▄ █▄ ■■ ◥◣◢◤      Professional Crypto and GHash Exchange                                          ** 0% Fee Trades Until September **
.          █▄█ █ █▄ ■■ ◢◤◥◣      USD  EUR  GBP  LTC  BTC
..                  Spend Bitcoin Anywhere in the World with your bit-x Debit Card
MonkeyCoin11 (OP)

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:59:35 PM

After a few weeks (i was in holiday) i am now back on bitcointalk and i have some stock to loan.
Contact me here on with a PM Smiley
MonkeyCoin11 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:52:36 PM

bump Smiley
tech_solutions

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:08:13 AM

Loan of 0.05 Btc
Reason to purchase gift for wife
Term Length: 5 days
Address: 1HYakPDMTv88sTZgZ6hPaUBzWm2DEELFQz
MonkeyCoin11 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:38:17 AM

Loan of 0.05 Btc
Reason to purchase gift for wife
Term Length: 5 days
Address: 1HYakPDMTv88sTZgZ6hPaUBzWm2DEELFQz

Loan sended:
https://blockchain.info/tx/d078b9c30b73c8cd3894c01dc35819cff87c77c2fc36987146d591a09d57cfae

I am waiting your payment for thursday.
Amount to repay: 0.055BTC
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:30:59 PM

Repayment address: 15V9ZNTezDkQabQYbAeqDVsz3Ke6dPq2zb
Who sent you 996af90179b15ef630ffde5a1de4b9dbbcc5a837473c383ffab26b8c945ae4fd and why? It was sent to you on May 26 but I don't see any loans that match that date/amount/time
FACKYOU1

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:47:38 PM

Loan Amount : 0.03
Reason : Personal
BTC Address : 18bzij3abHnRh8FfFu6Ky39UckDJcDo9aZ
Term Length : 5 days
kdhilip75

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:44:21 PM

Loan: 0.1 Btc
Reason : To buy A Grade A/c who is active in signature campaign with good reputation
Address: 32WULYAyeeErEZL38geNWoQsWmDXoihXvN
Term Length : 7 Days (signature payment waiting)

Smiley Smiley
MonkeyCoin11 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:20:53 AM

Reason : To buy A Grade A/c who is active in signature campaign with good reputation

Smiley Smiley
Well, when people ask loan without reading my first post it's always making me laugh, especially with newbie.
Soooo, i won't lend you, find someone else.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 12:54:15 PM

By the way Quickseller, i don't think it is needed to give every newbie asking for a loan without collateral a negative trust. For example i see, that kdphilip75 wanted that loan for buying an account i sell for a user. It's probable that he did not know that a collateral is needed. But regardless of that, getting a red trust for that is not needed at all since why would you need to tell everyone that he wanted a loan without collateral? He would not get a loan anyway and everyone could see already that he did not offer collateral. Why you need to write that again as red trust is something i wonder about.

At least his request looks genuine for me since he only asked because i demanded that he prooves he has that much coins. His request would not have been successfull anyway.

Any other reason why you think that is needed? Even if you think he might move on and try to scam... you don't know it and a neutral warning might be sufficient.

No, i wasn't asked by him, i only noticed that he suddenly has red trust. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 01:02:45 PM

Smiley Smiley
This is not going to protect the lender because he would have no way to recover the loan if you default, and the lender would have no way to force you to actually spend the money you receive on the loan to purchase an account.

It looks like SebastianJu wants to lend you this money though  Cheesy

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
MonkeyCoin11 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:07:48 PM

Who sent you 996af90179b15ef630ffde5a1de4b9dbbcc5a837473c383ffab26b8c945ae4fd and why? It was sent to you on May 26 but I don't see any loans that match that date/amount/time
Some loan are make only by pm, anyway i don't see why i have to justified all my btc x)

By the way Quickseller, i don't think it is needed to give every newbie asking for a loan without collateral a negative trust. For example i see, that kdphilip75 wanted that loan for buying an account i sell for a user. It's probable that he did not know that a collateral is needed. But regardless of that, getting a red trust for that is not needed at all since why would you need to tell everyone that he wanted a loan without collateral? He would not get a loan anyway and everyone could see already that he did not offer collateral. Why you need to write that again as red trust is something i wonder about.

At least his request looks genuine for me since he only asked because i demanded that he prooves he has that much coins. His request would not have been successfull anyway.

Any other reason why you think that is needed? Even if you think he might move on and try to scam... you don't know it and a neutral warning might be sufficient.

No, i wasn't asked by him, i only noticed that he suddenly has red trust. Smiley
Hey nice to say it to me, but i don't give any red trust for it, so maybe next time check from who is the red trust.
If you are not blaming then it's ok.
I agree with you, giving redtrust only for asking is stupid so i never do it Wink
I just refuse the loan because he did not even took time to read my first post where i explain rules, so i really don't want to loan to these users ^^

Loan Amount : 0.03
Reason : Personal
BTC Address : 18bzij3abHnRh8FfFu6Ky39UckDJcDo9aZ
Term Length : 5 days
Sorry i did not see your post, if you still need a loan pm me Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 01:33:14 PM

Some loan are make only by pm, anyway i don't see why i have to justified all my btc x)

Hey nice to say it to me, but i don't give any red trust for it, so maybe next time check from who is the red trust.
If you are not blaming then it's ok.
I agree with you, giving redtrust only for asking is stupid so i never do it Wink
I just refuse the loan because he did not even took time to read my first post where i explain rules, so i really don't want to loan to these users ^^

I think you got offended without reason and you told me to check first when you actually did not check yourself. Smiley

I wrote to Quickseller, which is the user who gave the requesting user a red trust. I did not address you there. Wink

MonkeyCoin11 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:36:41 PM

I think you got offended without reason and you told me to check first when you actually did not check yourself. Smiley

I wrote to Quickseller, which is the user who gave the requesting user a red trust. I did not address you there. Wink
Ok no problem.
Sorry if i have been disapointing or agressive it was not the purpose Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 07:20:10 PM

Ok no problem.
Sorry if i have been disapointing or agressive it was not the purpose Smiley

No problem, there are others that would have been way worse, you tried to calm the things down. So i think it's a good sign of your character. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: