Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get highest free BTC?  (Read 12839 times)
michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:37:46 PM

You can try joining a signature campaign as many people have said here. There are some signature campaigns that will accept members with your rank. Signature campaigns are very high paying compared to faucets, they are a great way to earn some BTC.

probably the right answer; this forum is a fantastic source of "free" bitcoin. "free" because its not completely free; you need to post for it but its still pretty free as long as your posts have good quality.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:10:18 PM

I just found a site that does free cloud mining.  They start you off with 10 GH/s but you can make it grow the more you are on the site. 
bitzfree.com/?ref=HIS-REF-URL-HERE
signup is free just need an email and a wallet for payment.

Did you really created that account to spam your referal URL over here? You're not allowed to spam these links.

- -

To the TS, be aware of such links. As they get paid to attract new people into the websites, they often make look the website (and its payouts etc) a bit nicer etc.

I think many good arguments have been given now in this topic with regard to how to earn some BTC, whether this is "free" or not; in fact is isn't as everything costs you time and efforts (such as faucets, signature campaigns etc).

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
imbobness

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:47:59 PM

Wasn't trying to spam anything.  It is free and supposedly it will net BTC.  I'm new to everything BTC and stumbled across this earlier today.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:44:32 PM

Wasn't trying to spam anything.  It is free and supposedly it will net BTC.  I'm new to everything BTC and stumbled across this earlier today.

Alright. I have not clicked it though, so I didn't know. However, I think posting such referal URLs is not allowed. I can't find the Original English forum rules, but in the Dutch section a moderator posted that it isn't allowed to add referal URLS in posts (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466986.0). Although that is posted one year ago.

But hey, that does bring up a new for the participant to earn some BTC: Refer new people into websites with affiliate systems Smiley

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
ilyasilyaso

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:20:18 PM

in the faucet you can not get a high free bitcoin must a lot of time
but this a good faucet
http://www.weekendbitcoin.com/
http://www.bitcoinpuddle.com/
Dalord1

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:51:11 PM

You can try joining a signature campaign as many people have said here. There are some signature campaigns that will accept members with your rank. Signature campaigns are very high paying compared to faucets, they are a great way to earn some BTC.

Just joining this forum.......what is the signature campaign all about....thanks
Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:19:14 PM

Signature campaign, I am in one with Coinmat and they are really good :-) payments are received at the time when they say. Very good.

Dalord1

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:39:05 PM

Signature campaign, I am in one with Coinmat and they are really good :-) payments are received at the time when they say. Very good.

How can i join as a new member?.....Thanks
Dalord1

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:31:30 AM

Just joining this forum.......what is the signature campaign all about....thanks

Thanks for the eye opener, I have joined 777Coin.com signature campaign and i must confess there earning plan is very high and less time consuming than faucet sites. Really appreciate your response
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:21:04 AM

How can i join as a new member?.....Thanks

Some sig campaigns do allowe newbies, check them out here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 10:28:31 AM

If you want a free btc then go for faucets.

sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:59:20 AM

This is not a good suggestion, faucet is too small to get bitcoin, unless you have a lot of referrals.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 12:23:56 PM

This is not a good suggestion, faucet is too small to get bitcoin, unless you have a lot of referrals.
but if you have many referrals who have many referrals...you will earn nothing if your referrals do not claim satoshi and just wait the satoshi from referrals.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:40:37 PM

1-There's no such thing as free money.
2-He's trying to promote his signature which says "Free BTC" with his reflink. His message is obvious.
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:52:05 PM

but if you have many referrals who have many referrals...you will earn nothing if your referrals do not claim satoshi and just wait the satoshi from referrals.

i think faucets is just waste your time,,
you can earn more with signature campaign or trading and if you have more fund, you can buy some miner and mining in pool
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:02:38 PM

1-There's no such thing as free money.
2-He's trying to promote his signature which says "Free BTC" with his reflink. His message is obvious.

you are right, I just realized it.

it all depends. therefore I never played faucet and to get a lot of referrals that it is also very difficult hahaha
Chabacano

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:12:23 PM

Any website where can I get high BTC without invest?  Cool

If you really want free BTC, you should go for faucets. There are several of them. Just search on google for 'BTC faucet' or 'bitcoin faucet'.

There is also the option of gambling, but in order to do that, you first need to buy BTC.

exactly, as much as you bet, the page will increase your faucet, example, if you go to "Primedice.com"(one of the most famous gambling page), they will give you like 0.0000500 faucet, but I kept gambling there and now they give me like 0.00001900 of faucet, its not that bad because its free Smiley. Good luck Tongue
loncryp

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:36:23 AM

If you really want free BTC, you should go for faucets. There are several of them. Just search on google for 'BTC faucet' or 'bitcoin faucet'.

There is also the option of gambling, but in order to do that, you first need to buy BTC.

exactly, as much as you bet, the page will increase your faucet, example, if you go to "Primedice.com"(one of the most famous gambling page), they will give you like 0.0000500 faucet, but I kept gambling there and now they give me like 0.00001900 of faucet, its not that bad because its free Smiley. Good luck Tongue

hmmmm i was considering trying that out, maybe i will if i feel lucky enough
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:06:52 AM

But there is some disadvantage if you want receive faucet from Gambling site. Beside wasting time because mostly going to lose , also you've wager spesific amount if you want to get higher faucet value

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:56:26 AM

if what you mean is free, maybe it wpould only be for faucet, sig campaign or giveaway, and its not too free either, you need to do something to earn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: