Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:07:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get highest free BTC?  (Read 12845 times)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:15:47 AM

Any website where can I get high BTC without invest?  Cool

Honestly, faucets are a waste of time.   You rarely if ever make anything more than a few pennies.  If you are willing to do a little work(probably less work than playing around on a faucet), use a paid to click site.   Here are a few:
http://btcclicks.com/
http://bitptc.com/
https://coinad.com/

They aren't better than faucets. For example, btcclicks only pay around ~0.001MBTC for 15 seconds of your time. Faucets pay nearly the same as them while requiring less efforts to view it. Some PTCs have high payment threshold too!
PTC websites are far worse than the better faucets. Moonbit.co.in pays me probably more in a day without doing anything than those sites.

Haha you're right PTC is completely a waste of time. But you can earn more with PTC by upgrading your membership, getting direct referrals and invest some bucks.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:21:31 AM

Free BTC??? There's no such thing as free BTC you will always lose at least some of your time even with Faucets.

However you can go with Faucets! And I mean not just Bitcoin faucets but other crypto faucets as well. collect several, and different coins and exchange them for BTC

Bitcoin faucet is best option, if you want to start earning from faucet, price very stable than other coin
im never see high payout at other cryptocoin faucet

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:41:10 PM

Any website where can I get high BTC without invest?  Cool

Free BTC??? There's no such thing as free BTC you will always lose at least some of your time even with Faucets.

However you can go with Faucets! And I mean not just Bitcoin faucets but other crypto faucets as well. collect several, and different coins and exchange them for BTC

Bitcoin faucet is best option, if you want to start earning from faucet, price very stable than other coin

I don't suggest anyone to use a faucet to earn some "free BTC". It is really a waste of time.

If you're into faucets, please calculate how much time it does cost you in relation to what it brings you (in terms of income - in terms of money / cryptocurrency).  I'm sure you'll find it that you're better off working 1 hour (in your real life) at a normal job and buy Bitcoin.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 06:15:26 PM

Honestly, faucets are a waste of time.   You rarely if ever make anything more than a few pennies.  If you are willing to do a little work(probably less work than playing around on a faucet), use a paid to click site.   Here are a few:

They aren't better than faucets. For example, btcclicks only pay around ~0.001MBTC for 15 seconds of your time. Faucets pay nearly the same as them while requiring less efforts to view it. Some PTCs have high payment threshold too!
PTC websites are far worse than the better faucets. Moonbit.co.in pays me probably more in a day without doing anything than those sites.

Haha you're right PTC is completely a waste of time. But you can earn more with PTC by upgrading your membership, getting direct referrals and invest some bucks.

PTC is waste time, i have bad experience with PTC, i have a some reff and have upgrade my membership but at the end the site is scam, payment delay and bla, bla..

I'm suggested to use your skill to earn bitcoin, the payment is pretty high(it's depends on your work/skill and negotiations).
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:29:58 PM

bro if you want to fast just buy high rank account here and join it  to sign campaign... if you have none btc to buy... you can work first to letyouearn as his worker and earn btc....if you have savings you can but high rank like full members or sr memeber and you can earn much....
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:32:00 PM

Honestly, faucets are a waste of time.   You rarely if ever make anything more than a few pennies.  If you are willing to do a little work(probably less work than playing around on a faucet), use a paid to click site.   Here are a few:

PTC is waste time, i have bad experience with PTC, i have a some reff and have upgrade my membership but at the end the site is scam, payment delay and bla, bla..

I'm suggested to use your skill to earn bitcoin, the payment is pretty high(it's depends on your work/skill and negotiations).

I don't suggest anyone to use PTC sites to earn BTC (or to use PTC sites in general): I've been there years ago. Although I did earn some money (and also invested a lot), in the end, it was not worth the efforts, time and investments.

bro if you want to fast just buy high rank account here and join it  to sign campaign... if you have none btc to buy... you can work first to letyouearn as his worker and earn btc....if you have savings you can but high rank like full members or sr memeber and you can earn much....

Signature campaigns are a great way to earn some extra BTC. But be aware: most signature campaigns do not want you to create posts just for the post count: create posts which are usuable and relevant: create qualitative and constructive posts.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:01:32 AM

the only free BTC that can be considerable can come from your friend to get you started.
but the only free bitcoin that can be found on the internet is giveaways , which can be giving away free bits or in some cases free altcoins which can be converted to bitcoin later.

Only Bitcoin
BBee

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:06:00 AM

If you really want free BTC, you should go for faucets. There are several of them. Just search on google for 'BTC faucet' or 'bitcoin faucet'.

There is also the option of gambling, but in order to do that, you first need to buy BTC.

Thanks. I find freebitco.in is very useful. Looks like it is the highest compare to the faucets list.
Sarahiko

Activity: 772

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:06:17 AM

I was also wondering where to get the biggest free btc but none have been found yet, but you can always try the signatures campaign that pays well even if you posted off-topic and in local forum.
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:46:54 AM

without investment? the first thing popped out on my mind is on giveaways(especially in this forum). you can always get high btc is some giveaway without any investment but it depends on the giveaway. i can't think anymore source of "free" btc other than giveaways
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:50:14 AM

yes I also experienced the same thing, playing the PTC income is very small, although I've been upgraded and it took a long time to ROI.
PTC like hyip/ponzi in the end they also scam
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:55:48 AM

I was also wondering where to get the biggest free btc but none have been found yet, but you can always try the signatures campaign that pays well even if you posted off-topic and in local forum.
yes I also asked where to get free BTC highest, but it's really difficult, in addition to the signature campaign. I am also looking for where to get the highest bitcoin with capital, because I have the BTC but I am confused as to multiply them, play gambling has a very big risk

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:05:03 AM

I believe that biggest (no scam) free BTC held never long the biggest.

The market always regulate the earning...you cannot go against the market.

pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:11:52 AM

lol there is nothing like highest btc........btc price remains same.....i you are talking about faucets then freebitco.in is the best.....

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:45:29 PM

I don't suggest anyone to use a faucet to earn some "free BTC". It is really a waste of time.

If you're into faucets, please calculate how much time it does cost you in relation to what it brings you (in terms of income - in terms of money / cryptocurrency).  I'm sure you'll find it that you're better off working 1 hour (in your real life) at a normal job and buy Bitcoin.

look again at my coment i prefer him to use bitcoin faucet than other shitcoin faucet like dogecoin or dash and litecoin,
because bitcoin faucet is best option if he want to start at faucet

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:00:36 PM

If you're into faucets, please calculate how much time it does cost you in relation to what it brings you (in terms of income - in terms of money / cryptocurrency).  I'm sure you'll find it that you're better off working 1 hour (in your real life) at a normal job and buy Bitcoin.

look again at my coment i prefer him to use bitcoin faucet than other shitcoin faucet like dogecoin or dash and litecoin,
because bitcoin faucet is best option if he want to start at faucet

But it still is paying pennies for hours of work.  There is such a thing as a no win situation.  I personally think faucets are no win.

Way to much time for little pay.  But yes some use them.  I suggest other methods.  Even using that time to learn something that might make you money later.
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 06:51:50 PM

I think the highest free btc is can get on some contest on this forum, for example signature contest or some design graphic contest, recently PD give 5BTC total of prize for make an awesome graphic design.

Recently, mostly sig campaign not allowed to post in off-topic, only some sig campaign allowed post in local.

-snip-
yes I also asked where to get free BTC highest, but it's really difficult, in addition to the signature campaign. I am also looking for where to get the highest bitcoin with capital, because I have the BTC but I am confused as to multiply them, play gambling has a very big risk

HOLD on your cold wallet, wait until the price high.
newbie miner

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:21:12 PM

The only free cheese is in the mouse trap. Be careful when people offer you something for nothing, as they may be trying to trap or cheat you
centauribit

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:31:04 AM

Your best chance is to provide your service at the service section or go to the goods section to sell goods, Signature campaigns are also a good choice but however signature campaigns don't allow users to earn a lot

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:05:16 AM

The only free cheese is in the mouse trap. Be careful when people offer you something for nothing, as they may be trying to trap or cheat you

not every free thing is a trap though, there are a lot of free giveaways on the internet that is just happening by generous people just to get newer people involved with cryptocurrency.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: