Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRAL IS A SCAM DONT BUY IT  (Read 3785 times)
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:55:58 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 09:09:38 PM by olcaytu2005

I wrote this post and they deleted my post.

Dont believe theese scammers. They are just buying their ask orders. They dont buy any orders of you. Dont give your bitcoins theese scammers.

This is true. They are just want to sell their coin in c-cex. They dont buy your coins. Dont belive them. They are just scammers. And the big scammer is Bobsurplus. Bitcoinmax isnt Adam Guerbez.

second post which is deleted:
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hey bitcoinmax, could you please take a selfie with your bitcointalk account? and so we may understand that you are really Adam Guerbez  Grin
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:00:33 PM

Yeah, VIRAL is big SCAM, don't FALL in their trap, they want to steal your money.
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:16:16 PM

If you dont believe,just watch bittrex trade history  just a min. You ll see that it s just a fake trade. They put an order 14k and buy it. But they dont buy any order besides their order. They ll dump all virals on your bitcoins. Be carefull.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:18:47 PM

Good on you for looking out for the community.. I'll pass by here in a week or so when were trading at way higher then today and remind you of how great a job your doing.
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:21:48 PM

Good on you for looking out for the community.. I'll pass by here in a week or so when were trading at way higher then today and remind you of how great a job your doing.

Thank you for coming this thread Smiley very nice to see a scammer like you in this thread. You ll be kicked out from cyrpto world very soon. You stole money from the people.

Humans, if you have a brain ,dont believe this guy and dont follow him. He and his dishonst friends stole too much bitcoin from the users. Be carefull and stay away from this scammer.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:23:57 PM

Thank you for coming this thread Smiley very nice to see a scammer like you in this thread. You ll be kicked out from cyrpto world very soon. You stole money from the people.

Humans, if you have a brain ,dont believe this guy and dont follow him. He and his dishonst friends stole too much bitcoin from the users. Be carefull and stay away from this scammer.

Stole money?? Oh no no no.. I WORK fucking HARD for the money I earn in the markets. Maybe if you had some work ethic you would be making money too.
huadylmate

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:27:18 PM

Yes really great to see him come along lying as usual. Sorry to disappoint he will not be kicked from crypto very soon lol How exactly would that be done? Yes he is a thief and will always be a thief but he will not be kicked from the forum no scammer ever is. I agree he has stole a lot of bitcoin any presale this cocksucker is involved in should be avoided at all cost. You failed to mention his bestest friend Gheko is involved to, sideshow bob always has his side kick licking his balls.
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:27:35 PM

Stole money?? Oh no no no.. I WORK fucking HARD for the money I earn in the markets. Maybe if you had some work ethic you would be making money too.

ETHIC??? OMG. Do you know what it means ETHIC? C'mon Bob everyone know you and your followers. it s not ethic that you do. you trick people.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:30:41 PM

ETHIC??? OMG. Do you know what it means ETHIC? C'mon Bob everyone know you and your followers. it s not ethic that you do. you trick people.

I work fucking hard man.. I never see the wife, im always at the pc.. Its tough.. Anyone who's worked with me before knows that my work ethic is outstanding.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:33:12 PM

Welcome in the altcoin worlds, it is impossible that everyone win... someone make money and someone lose money. It is simple and it is how it works.

If you do not have a lot of bitcoin, you can't survive and I think that you know the altcoins are only an high manipulation (no one of the feature or updates  brings value to the coin).

It is only a games of whales.
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:33:59 PM

I work fucking hard man.. I never see the wife, im always at the pc.. Its tough.. Anyone who's worked with me before knows that my work ethic is outstanding.

You need to spend time with your wife Bob. Money is not everything. All of us ll die , so go and spend your time with your wife, have a baby. It s your choice to work hard.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:36:39 PM

You need to spend time with your wife Bob. Money is not everything. All of us ll die , so go and spend your time with your wife, have a baby. It s your choice to work hard.

Yes it is my choice and she understands that. Im young, this is the wild west and all i see is $$$.. Work comes first. stacking the profits come second and then when i retire at 40 i'll have time to focus on the wife and baby making.

But for real. Im not a scammer.. Only ones running around here calling me a scammer are the people who invest to late into a coin or people who are hating because I actually make money and they dont.
ShoeOnHead

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:37:56 PM

Welcome in the altcoin worlds, it is impossible that everyone win... someone make money and someone lose money. It is simple and it is how it works.

If you do not have a lot of bitcoin, you can't survive and I think that you know the altcoins are only an high manipulation (no one of the feature or updates  brings value to the coin).

It is only a games of whales.

Bullshit, I did not work for a boss the last 2 years. I only have 10 gpu's. You have to play the game smart. I have never scammed anyone in my life.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:38:52 PM

Ofcourse it's a scam coin.

You can't check anything and you have to believe them on their word. They have the penis pills selling guru as their god. Make an unmoderated topic. If we want to reduce the scams here we need to work together.

You mean people will be getting ads like these in their social network feeds?  Shocked

Ha ha

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:41:01 PM

You can't check anything and you have to believe them on their word. They have the penis pills selling guru as their god. Make an unmoderated topic. If we want to reduce the scams here we need to work together.

You mean people will be getting ads like these in their social network feeds?  Shocked

Ha ha

Nope because there are strice guidelines as to who can advertise and what the can advertise.

Stop spreading FUD
woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:42:58 PM

If dev is pumping price himself you should probably get in on it. Ill stay away from it though
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:47:20 PM

Gosh. Envy at its highest level. Bob, to my knowledge, is just a good trader. Leave him alone and focus on your business. That's how you become a whale  Wink

The thread is about VIRAL.
nilu21

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:48:34 PM

lmao same shit u said in sling thread and after a week its dead.lmao.bobo the clown go back to ur circus.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:49:34 PM

Ha ha

Nope because there are strice guidelines as to who can advertise and what the can advertise.

Stop spreading FUD

Oh lighten up.  Admit it, you laughed.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:50:42 PM

lmao same shit u said in sling thread and after a week its dead.lmao.bobo the clown go back to ur circus.

LOL i been tweeting for people to get in on sling at 30k it hit 90K.. its not my fault people are greedy and dont take profits..

Sling was a serious opp to make some easy btc for those who are not greedy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: