Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRAL IS A SCAM DONT BUY IT  (Read 3785 times)
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:21:50 PM

So do you have an agreement worked out with Twitter?  Because after some investigation (before i heavily invested more coin) I have found that the whole "Twitter Node" deal is basically looked at as a botnet and is in violation of the twitter T.O.S.   

bla bla bla shit...

Adam G.

Could you prove me that bitcoinmax88 is Adam Guerbez?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:22:24 PM

Bobsurplus in?

Scam 100% Grin

Could someone explain me why everyone thinks BobSurplus is a scammer ? The only thing I know is that he is a whale.

Im a scammer because I pumped a coin or two in my day and these guys just got in at the end and are rekt buthurt trolls.
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:22:51 PM

Bobsurplus in?

Scam 100% Grin

Could someone explain me why everyone thinks BobSurplus is a scammer ? The only thing I know is that he is a whale.

If you buy Viral you ll understand the truth.
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:22:54 PM

So do you have an agreement worked out with Twitter?  Because after some investigation (before i heavily invested more coin) I have found that the whole "Twitter Node" deal is basically looked at as a botnet and is in violation of the twitter T.O.S.   

bla bla bla shit...

Adam G.

Could you prove me that bitcoinmax88 is Adam Guerbez?

you will always find something that is wrong wont you? no matter what
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 09:24:03 PM

Bobsurplus in?

Scam 100% Grin

Im a scammer because I pumped a coin or two in my day and these guys just got in at the end and are rekt buthurt trolls.

Remember BitBay? How much money you stolen?

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:26:04 PM

VIRAL for Marketing or "SPAMMING".

According to Guerbez SPAMMING is Marketing Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_unvC5jP-5M

Ps: He was fined 1 Billion $ and he's trying to scam you Wink check 8:30 on video
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:26:39 PM

Bobsurplus in?

Scam 100% Grin

Remember? https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BAY

Hell yeah I remember that.. Im still selling my bay coins a few here and a few there. Bay is a legit coin with a fake dev who thinks he can code in the mean time the coin is still trading and the community is still building. So what.. because it failed to moon ima scammer??

Fuck off kid.
Yaremi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 09:28:49 PM

VIRAL for Marketing or "SPAMMING".

According to Guerbez SPAMMING is Marketing Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_unvC5jP-5M

Ps: He was fined 1 Billion $ and he's trying to scam you Wink check 8:30 on video

Like bob. spam all treads with "this coin dead go buy Viral".

Yaremi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 09:33:51 PM

Ok. Buy Viral?

Ok i go to thread and.....

This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

No, thansk. SCAM 100%

Coin + self-moderated topic = Scam

Good luck all with this shit.

Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 09:39:17 PM

I don't understand how you even mention a known scammer and a big LIAR in the internet. Just look at his interviews, how he rolls his eyes does truely indicate he is not telling the truth. Anyway. It's your own money.

And Bob, you are such a lowbie.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 09:47:30 PM

Bobsurplus in?

Scam 100% Grin

say it aloud wankey, i dont get wut u're attempting. u gonna pretend to be a clean-handed man? go better hang urself on a wooden bar, overgrown malasian coot, u r spammin this sickass viral scam toooooo damn hard to be forgiven in this lifetime by ur boyfriend for lack of attention. u r homo

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:53:02 PM

Bobsurplus in?

Scam 100% Grin

Bobsurplus is a lot of things, all of them despicable and many of them illegal, so he'll go to jail at one point or another... probably after he wakes up one morning hanging by his balls. But it isn't a proven fact that he is a traditional scammer. He is a schemer, which is totally different. Basically what he does (him and his minions (warriors) is artificially inflate the price of a coin -e.g VIRAL-, lie about it blatantly, including posting big buys, and dump on the new money they have schemed in.

It is quite reprobable and, like I said, illegal. BUT -this is important-, no one, not a single one, buyer of VIRAL deserves to be felt bad about being a victim. They ALL have been told many times what is going on here. They ALL know exactly the game they are playing. They just play along in the hope they won't be the ones left holding the bags, so, on that regard, Bob is not scamming anyone. Not even scheming -although he keeps on trying-. It is natural that Bobsurplus is considered a scammer because he is now PART of the scams. Including VIRAL. Like he was in BAY. So, from that standpoint, he is PART of the scam too.

Separately, VIRAL is going to shit, where it belongs. Very quickly (but not as quickly as it should). Because it is very clear the nazi dude is a scammer and getting in bed with Bob is further corroboration of what is going on, all the shill accounts includes (they are 10% of what they used to be in Bob's heyday, but still a few that you can identify quite easily in this thread). The only interest left in this scam is how soon and how bad it will fall to the floor. My bet is that it is going to be very fast. And from not very high since only particularly greedy idiots bought into this crap.
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 09:55:26 PM

I cant even post in the viral thread. Its like i get auto deleted. Even when post are not fud.
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:11:16 PM

Good on you for looking out for the community.. I'll pass by here in a week or so when were trading at way higher then today and remind you of how great a job your doing.

Thank you for coming this thread Smiley very nice to see a scammer like you in this thread. You ll be kicked out from cyrpto world very soon. You stole money from the people.

Humans, if you have a brain ,dont believe this guy and dont follow him. He and his dishonst friends stole too much bitcoin from the users. Be carefull and stay away from this scammer.

Stole money?? Oh no no no.. I WORK fucking HARD for the money I earn in the markets. Maybe if you had some work ethic you would be making money too.

ETHIC??? OMG. Do you know what it means ETHIC? C'mon Bob everyone know you and your followers. it s not ethic that you do. you trick people.

I work fucking hard man.. I never see the wife, im always at the pc.. Its tough.. Anyone who's worked with me before knows that my work ethic is outstanding.

You need to spend time with your wife Bob. Money is not everything. All of us ll die , so go and spend your time with your wife, have a baby. It s your choice to work hard.

Yes it is my choice and she understands that. Im young, this is the wild west and all i see is $$$.. Work comes first. stacking the profits come second and then when i retire at 40 i'll have time to focus on the wife and baby making.

But for real. Im not a scammer.. Only ones running around here calling me a scammer are the people who invest to late into a coin or people who are hating because I actually make money and they dont.

Serious question, do you ever lose on trades, or do you win every single time?

We all work hard, but if we don't get the cryptos for free or fake volume to pull people in, if we play fair, we often can lose as well as win. Which makes us work harder for less. Maybe some of the FUD about you is exaggerated, and I don't know if you and David and Gekko robbed me in Bitbay, or if it was Lin, or some random combination of scamming, but I know it was a bullshit ICO and you claimed in the thread to be an innocent trader just buying in, and you are once again an innocent trader buying in on Viral. So with the amount of fake volume in Viral, it sort of looks like you are a deeply involved to me, like with Bitbay.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:12:27 PM

I cant even post in the viral thread. Its like i get auto deleted. Even when post are not fud.

Then reach out to the dev account and ask to be unbanned.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:29:41 PM

What is the point of these scam threads ?  Huh
If you belive a coin is a scam , simply keep it for yourself.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:30:11 PM

Good on you for looking out for the community.. I'll pass by here in a week or so when were trading at way higher then today and remind you of how great a job your doing.

Thank you for coming this thread Smiley very nice to see a scammer like you in this thread. You ll be kicked out from cyrpto world very soon. You stole money from the people.

Humans, if you have a brain ,dont believe this guy and dont follow him. He and his dishonst friends stole too much bitcoin from the users. Be carefull and stay away from this scammer.

Stole money?? Oh no no no.. I WORK fucking HARD for the money I earn in the markets. Maybe if you had some work ethic you would be making money too.

ETHIC??? OMG. Do you know what it means ETHIC? C'mon Bob everyone know you and your followers. it s not ethic that you do. you trick people.

I work fucking hard man.. I never see the wife, im always at the pc.. Its tough.. Anyone who's worked with me before knows that my work ethic is outstanding.

You need to spend time with your wife Bob. Money is not everything. All of us ll die , so go and spend your time with your wife, have a baby. It s your choice to work hard.

Yes it is my choice and she understands that. Im young, this is the wild west and all i see is $$$.. Work comes first. stacking the profits come second and then when i retire at 40 i'll have time to focus on the wife and baby making.

But for real. Im not a scammer.. Only ones running around here calling me a scammer are the people who invest to late into a coin or people who are hating because I actually make money and they dont.

Serious question, do you ever lose on trades, or do you win every single time?

We all work hard, but if we don't get the cryptos for free or fake volume to pull people in, if we play fair, we often can lose as well as win. Which makes us work harder for less. Maybe some of the FUD about you is exaggerated, and I don't know if you and David and Gekko robbed me in Bitbay, or if it was Lin, or some random combination of scamming, but I know it was a bullshit ICO and you claimed in the thread to be an innocent trader just buying in, and you are once again an innocent trader buying in on Viral. So with the amount of fake volume in Viral, it sort of looks like you are a deeply involved to me, like with Bitbay.

Serious answer.

Hell mother fucking yeah. I lost most recently on EKN and that failed weak ass pump, and my first year in crypto I probably lost more then most people will ever make in crypto. I buckled down, found my mistakes, decided on a plan of action to reverse the course I was on and started only investing in the right coins at the right times and its been paying off for the last few years.

As for Bitbay.. That coulda been amazing. If only the Chinese had not hid 300M bay from everyone. You want to place that blame somewhere place it on David and Lin and Steven

Viral is legit though dude. No hidden coins, an amazing slack channel filled with enthusiastic early investors, working code, multiple releases all before the time they were scheduled to be released. The working and growing node network which is the best part if you ask me. This node network Adam may be able to parlay into a billion dollar business if he plays it right.

Anyway. Hope you enjoyed this truthful answer and maybe it has cleared a few things up in your mind.
ssrranger351

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:56:12 PM

What algorithm is this?

Why no pools yet?? Cant believe theres not a www.VIRALISASCAMDONTBUYIT.POOLOFCHOICE.COM/TO/CO

Bob you are a fucking boss these people that keep claiming you rob them are hilarious, you probably did and i mean this in a good way.

Dummys
Ohh look at this buy wall  Shocked

Bob
GOT EM  Cool

Much respect in what you do , im jealous but  that doesn't make me hate you !

I assume Michael Jordan was a thief to since none of these guys could beat him in basketball.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:10:52 AM

The only reason you bob lost on ekn is because i "got you on time" and you had to run. In a smallrr way the same is true at viral.

And, by the way, I also forced your hand out of BAY but the damage was already done... by Zimbeck and you both.

Ill keep on haunting you every once in a while
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:52:04 AM

What is the point of these scam threads ?  Huh
If you belive a coin is a scam , simply keep it for yourself.

Yes we know it s a scam but many people dont know its scam. And i dont want them to lose their bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: